Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group

TOPIC:

The mission that lies before us. 04 Feb 2011 23:39 #3962

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
From Paul.
"Hence you will see the necessity of making known again to mankind the true foundation stone of the real Christianity that the Master came to teach; and which he did teach, but which was lost as his early followers disappeared from the scene of earthly action and practice, and men of less spiritual insight and more material desires, with their ambition for power and dominion, became the rulers and guides and interpreters of the church.

There is a Resurrection, though, that the Master taught, and his apostles taught when they came into a knowledge of it, and which I as a humble follower taught. This Resurrection is vital to man's salvation, and is the foundation of true Christianity which no other man, angel or reformer has ever taught before or since."

Something to ponder on, who are we? why do we! have these teachings before us? Why do we follow them? what, or who was it that directed us to them? what are we to do with this great mission given to us? what needs to happen before great works will follow?
I hope Paul's words that I outlined will awaken in us the most important cause in the world, and I hope a very real understanding of this will bring to us a greater and more intense realisation about what we find ourselves in the midst of.

The early Christians were murdered in their thousands because they believed in the salvation that Jesus taught, for every one Christian that was murdered, ten more stood up. What Jesus brought into the world spread like wildfire, because the people related to it and acknowledged it as truth, nothing it seemed could stop it, the rulers of the world trembled, they saw that they could not stop this and their end of rule was at the doorstep.

So what did they do? They couldn't stop this by killing even more of Jesus' followers, so the only option left was to infiltrate the cause, which they did, and now Christianity has become as a pagan belief system as it was before Jesus incarnated on the earth, and they made Jesus God, turned the disciples into saints (demi-god's), and one sect even made Jesus' mother into the mother of God, and you know the rest.

No wonder people turn away from God, because the so-called representatives of God coming from these sects have done exactly the same over so many years as they did in the times of early Christianity.
Today though, we are not being murdered or tortured, thank heavens, but we are being distracted in all kinds of directions by an over flood of information and conflicting beliefs.

I do not think that we, who are here now, will waver from the cause given to us, people, are awakening from old misconceptions of the past, now is a good time to reveal the truth, as Jesus said, "let us work while it is day, because when the night comes, nobody can work."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:The mission that lies before us. 05 Feb 2011 05:24 #3963

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
Ian wrote Q:

Q. Something to ponder on, who are we?
A. We are all God's children... the family He created to love and be loved by.

Q. Why do we! have these teachings before us?
A. Jesus' persistence and our good fortune. We're truly blessed.

Q. Why do we follow them?
A. Because of the results... we pray for God's Divine Love and we receive it.

Q. What, or who was it that directed us to them?
A. The Angels... in my case, my grandmother.

Q. What are we to do with this great mission given to us?
A. Spread the good news.

Q. What needs to happen before great works will follow?
A. We need to become Divine Angels on earth... and with God, all things are possible. :)

I do not think that we, who are here now, will waver from the cause given to us, people, are awakening from old misconceptions of the past, now is a good time to reveal the truth, as Jesus said, "let us work while it is day, because when the night comes, nobody can work."

I agree with you, Ian, this is the most important cause of my life and I'm committed to following my Father's Will until I take my last breathe... as it is an honor and a privilege to serve Him.

Re:The mission that lies before us. 05 Feb 2011 06:25 #3964

• Kelly
  • Thank you received: 0
Ian wrote Q:

Q. Something to ponder on, who are we?
A. We are children of God.

A. We are lucky and blessed.

A. Because it feels right.

A. For me it is a family affair.

A. Teach those that are interested and want to know more.

A. A lot of perseverance.

Re:The mission that lies before us. 06 Feb 2011 15:02 #3968

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Regarding this call to action by Paul of all seekers of God's Divine Love:

Q. Who are we?
A. Some may call themselves "New Birth Christians" and seekers of truth and love. I am morphing from that description into a disciple of our Master Jesus as a teacher and a fisher of man's soul.

A. All of us have been guided since we were children towards the Father's Love by His Angels. It is no accident that we have discovered Jesus' contemporary teachings through the writings of James Padgett. We are all spirit led.

A. Perhaps the question for me would be; how could I not follow them? I am so moved by the power of God's Love, like a magnetic pull that I cannot resist, even if I tried. I have gone beyond the point of no return as there is no turning back. We have stepped into a new reality that has taken over now and all we have to do is keep feeding this spiritual frenzy with greater desire and prayer for the source, God's Divine Love.

A. God's Divine Angels working through other seekers of God's Love here on earth. I was invited to a Divine Love Study Group in Santa Cruz,Ca. in 1973.

A. Pray and act upon the guidance we receive.

A. Prepare ourselves by seeking with great vigilance, passion and desire to seek God's Divine Love as our first responsibility to enable a spiritual condition worthy of service and substance.

Re:The mission that lies before us. 08 Feb 2011 02:12 #3975

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ian wrote:

What Jesus brought into the world spread like wildfire, because the people related to it and acknowledged it as truth

Since I first read these words you wrote Ian I've contemplated how the early Christian movement was so vital and strong. It appears to me that it didn't develop on it's own and was an organized effort beginning with Jesus. Perhaps we have something to learn from this early movement that can be applied to contemporary times as regards "teaching the good news".

The dynamic of forgiveness and love is irresistible to me just like it was with the early followers of Jesus. The time is ripe for this new revival.

Re:The mission that lies before us. 08 Feb 2011 22:01 #3977

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67
Well there has never been a time like this, the communications systems have been set up all over the world, people are being set free from the bondage's of past dictatorships, religious and secular, people are seeking everywhere for something that will give them freedom, truth and a peaceful earth, we don't know how long this will last.
Yes. this is a good time to reveal the truth, this is what I am being told.