Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
On-line study group
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: The soul is to the spiritual things of God what the mind is to the material things of God. 04 Feb 2011 18:07 #3960

• Ian
  • Ian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 67

Dave.
The Divine Love is the Greatest Power in both regards, as it fills the soul, it will create conflict with the minds thoughts and beliefs in error and untruth, an afford one the power and souls perceptions of the truth of the minds thoughts and beliefs in error and untruth. Also the innate desires of the soul to give and receive love .

I found that in the beginning, when I first realised that the Divine Love was coming into my soul, it blotted out all my false beliefs and attitudes out of harmony, and there I was just riding high on this amazing soul love. After a while it faded and my beliefs and attitudes returned, but there was something still there glowing within me, I knew I had to pray and pray some more, it was difficult back then and the time without this love varied from days to months.

Something told me that I was trying too hard, I suppose this could be called lack of faith, I know this know but not then.
I found that if I relaxed, turning off my mind and its worries and felt with my soul, the love would pour in.
I know there is no end to the amount of love we can receive, because God is drawing us towards Himself, God is perfect never ending love and we cannot imagine what this even means, those who have decided to take this path, I believe will always be approaching the Father, the fountainhead of the Fathers love, and the closer we get, the more wonderful our journey becomes.
I think the angels worship God the most of all, because they know and feel who and what He is and are thankful for what He has freely given them.

Well the page seems to be indicating that i cannot write more,

If anyone else has this problem, try clicking arrow down on your keyboard There is a limit to how much you can post, but it is several pages, I think this maybe a browser bug.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The soul is to the spiritual things of God what the mind is to the material things of God. 04 Feb 2011 19:33 #3961

• brotherdavek
  • Thank you received: 0
Ian, yes i too had a wonderful, peaceful, happy experience in the first few years of coming in contact with the messages and their Truths, and praying intensely for the Divine Love of the Father's Soul Essence. Then, after a while my mind and it's beliefs, in various circumstances and situations in my life, tried to maintain its superiority and control over my souls emotions of Love and Faith. Old habits die hard. As it is said in the messages, the war will be fought out in the minds and souls of the individual. I have found that a process that i adopted of self examination or self inventory on the level of thoroughness and rigorous self honesty brought to my awareness the inherited belifs that want to play havoc with my spiritual nature. All humankind is well steeped in the attitudes that have come down the ages from the beginning, Pride, greed, avarice, selfishness. It is my experience that these well rooted unaware thoughts and beliefs that are the motivations behind many actions inhibit the condition that God would wish and desire for us to have. It is also my experience that only by asking for, and being open to, Gods Help, especially the power of the Divine Love prayed for, that we have the power to have the souls perceptions of the Truth of the power of these false beliefs to interfere with our Harmony with Gods Laws of Love and Harmony and maintain that peace that passith understanding. Also the Power of the Divine Love to enable the perceptions of the Truth of the Perfectness of our Creation as souls. When these perceptions become more constant, the lies of the learned beliefs in error and untruth lose there power to motivate our reactions to people and situations and we begin to have the ability to respond from our souls desires to give and receive love. I have an undying gratitude for the power of Gods Divine Love.
much love to all, brother dave k.
Prayer must arise from the soul of humans. The response must come from God. There is no other means by which this Knowledge can be obtained. All Knowledge of things spiritual, that humans think they possess, coming in any other way cannot be relied upon. There is only One Source of such knowledge out of which the Real Spiritual Truths of God emanate.

Re: The soul is to the spiritual things of God what the mind is to the material things of God. 07 Feb 2011 19:31 #3973

• Ian

Also the Power of the Divine Love to enable the perceptions of the Truth of the Perfectness of our Creation as souls. When these perceptions become more constant, the lies of the learned beliefs in error and untruth lose there power to motivate our reactions to people and situations and we begin to have the ability to respond from our souls desires to give and receive love. I have an undying gratitude for the power of Gods Divine Love.
much love to all, brother dave k.

I too have a gratitude to our Father that I cannot put into words, for there are none adequate enough.
God's Divine love is the solution to everything, because it will transform that persons soul and mind, and all that is required from us is prayer and humble devotion to God, longing to be near Him from within our soul, that we say yes! to God, I humbly accept your great gift of Divine Love and immortality.

No words are required, but if they are used that's ok.
No regression into our past is needed, because the past will fall away, but if one feels they need to do this first or while they are praying and longing, then that's ok.
No group activity is needed, but if this is for you, that's ok.
No guru or leader or teacher can do the work of the Father, because it is between the Father and His child.
No cleansing of our sins before we can pray to God is needed, because God's own love will remove us from our sins and hence, cleanse us from our sinful nature.

Think I could go on and on about what is not needed, and I say this because I have met so many people who believe they are not worthy enough, that they are too sinful, or believe or have a need, to do this or that first, or even believe they must think it through first before they can approach God.

So God's love is the solution to everything! and so simple it is to receive this great love, but oh! the barriers that stand between, God never put them there, no-one can blame another for putting them there, so who did put them there? "Seek and ye shall find," and you will find that there aren't any barriers, and what a happy day that will be.
Blessings to all, Ian

The soul is to the spiritual things of God what the mind is to the material 21 Jun 2011 19:02 #4580

• Visitor
  • Visitor
DIVINE LOVE: What it is and what it is not and how it can be obtained.

"This love does not come from following moral codes or from doing good deeds and exercising a person's natural love for his neighbor, for no one can possibly earn it by deeds, deeds, or goodness of heart that he may possess.

All of these are desirable, produce their own rewards, and bring the bliss and peace as a result of good thoughts and kind deeds; but none of this brings great love into man's soul. Only the father brings this love. And only when the soul opens up to the reception can this love find its home in that soul.

It is more significant than faith or hope because it is the true substance of the Father, while faith and hope are qualities that man can possess on his own and are given to him so that he can see the possibility of attaining this love . However, they are only a means to an end; It - Divine Love - is the goal and the fulfillment of its existence."

I am reading this message from divine love.
Oh what mistake did I believe !!!
Because of: love yourself then God loves you, or help yourself then God helps you, or love yourself then God blesses you and God has always been in you. Oh what mistake people follow with this self-worship and self-glorification.

I am so grateful that God led me to the true teachings of Jesus, because now something is really moving in my soul. THE TRUTH WORKS !!!

Oh my brothers and sisters in Jesus, nice that I can be with you.
Love and bless you all, Sybille

GÖTTLICHE LIEBE:

was sie ist,und was sie nicht ist,und wie sie erlangt werden kann.

Diese Liebe kommt nicht durch die Befolgung von Moralvorschriften oder aus den guten Taten und der Ausübung der natürlichen Liebe eines Menschen zu seinem Nächsten, denn niemand kann Sie sich womöglich durch Taten, Handlungen oder eine Herzensgüte verdienen, die er besitzen mag.

All das ist wünschenswert, bewirkt seine eigene Belohnung und bringt die Glückseligkeit und den Frieden als Ergebnis der guten Gedanken und liebenswerten Taten; aber all das bringt nicht die Große Liebe in die Seele des Menschen. Nur der Vater bringt diese Liebe. Und nur wenn die Seele sich dem Empfang öffnet, kann diese Liebe ihr Heim in jener Seele finden.

Sie ist bedeutender als der Glaube oder die Hoffnung, denn Sie ist die wahre Substanz des Vaters, während Glauben und Hoffnung Qualitäten sind, die der Mensch aus eigener Kraft besitzen kann und ihm gegeben werden, damit er die Möglichkeit erkennen kann, diese Liebe zu erreichen. Sie sind jedoch bloß Mittel zum Zweck; Sie - die Göttliche Liebe - ist das Ziel und die Erfüllung ihrer Existenz.

ich lese gerade diese botschaft von der göttlichen liebe.
oh welchen irrtum habe ich geglaubt!!!
von wegen:liebe dich selbst dann liebt dich gott ,oder hilf dir selbst dann hilft dir gott,oder liebe dich selbst dann segnet dich gott und gott war immer in dir.oh welchen irrtum folgen die menschen mit dieser selbstanbetung und selbstverherrlichung. :ohmy:

ich bin so dankbar das gott mich zu den wahren lehren jesus geführt hat,denn jetzt bewegt sich wirklich was in meiner seele. DIE WAHRHEIT WIRKT!!!

oh meine brüder und schwestern in jesus,schön das ich bei euch sein darf.
liebe und segen euch allen,sybille :)

The soul is to the spiritual things of God what the mind is to the material 22 Jun 2011 10:35 #4581

• Ian
For the benefit of others, here is the link to the message you read Sybille.
Divine Love, what It is and what It is not. How It can be obtained

Here's some more from that message from John.
"This Love is the greatest thing in all the world, and the only thing that can make man at one with the Father, and change the soul of man as it has existed since his creation, into a Divine Substance filled with the Essence of the Father. There is nothing else in all the universe of God that can cause man to become a new creature, and an inhabitant of the Father's Kingdom; and when men possess this Love, then they possess everything that will make them not only the perfect man but the divine angel.

Then men will understand the moral precepts of brotherly love and also the Father's oneness, and they will not have to seek for other help in order to bring into the life of the human race those qualities that will bring to it peace and good will.

Then will every man know that every other man is his brother, and be able to do unto each as he would have the other to do unto him, and this without effort or sacrifice on his part, for love worketh its own fulfillment, and all its beneficence floweth towards the fellow-man as falls the dews from heaven. Envy and hatred and strife and jealousy and all the other evil qualities of man will disappear, and only peace and joy and happiness will remain."

And this is what stands in the way, centuries upon centuries of false beliefs passed from one generation to the next.

From Jesus:
Well, I will first say that there are so many men and women on the earth, who believe, or assert that they believe, that through their own efforts they can develop those soul qualities which are necessary to bring them in accord with the Soul of the Father, that I find that the task of convincing these persons of the errors of their beliefs, or assumption of beliefs, will be a very great one;
The True Relationship of Man to the Creation of the World, and the Origin of Life

The soul is to the spiritual things of God what the mind is to the material 25 Jun 2011 07:24 #4591

• Visitor
  • Visitor
einen guten morgen an all meine brüder und schwestern

TRANSLATOR:

warum habt ihr probleme mit den übersetzer?

bei mir werden alle beiträge und mails,einfach alles,
automatisch in deutsch übersetzt!!!

ich kann das hier nochmal zusätzlich übersetzen.

good morning to all my brothers and sisters TRANSLATOR: why do you have problems with the translator? All contributions will be with me and mails, just everything automatically translated into German! I can also translate this here again.

lieber gott bitte hilf uns.danke.
dear god please help.thank you.

mein herz ist bei euch liebe brüder und schwestern.
my heart is with you, dear brothers and sisters.

liebe und gottes segen,sybille
love and blessings, sybille :)

• Page: