Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Profound Pearls of Wisdom 23 Nov 2014 14:50 #6745

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
No man can become a part of God's Divinity until he receives this Divine Love and realises that he and his Father are one in Love and purity.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Profound Pearls of Wisdom 24 Nov 2014 07:06 #6746

• Jan
  • Thank you received: 35
I am most humble, and I must tell you that humility is a certain and eternal accompaniment of great spiritual and soul development. And because I am the highest of the Father's sons, you must not doubt that I come to you and deliver my messages and pray for you and throw around you my love and influence.
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Profound Pearls of Wisdom 25 Nov 2014 11:16 #6747

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
The eye of the soul is that interior perception which needs not reason from cause and effect to discern and forever establish the truths of God.

Profound Pearls of Wisdom 25 Nov 2014 11:20 #6748

• Ian
As the soul develops in the Divine Love, this development means that what comes to it as a fact is a truth - the everlasting truth.
The soul does not learn all truths at once, but the truth that it does learn is one that never changes, and lets no revision alter or set it aside.
The truth of the soul's discernment is never shown to be in error, and no error ever becomes a part of the soul's discernment of truth.

Profound Pearls of Wisdom 11 Dec 2014 22:41 #6795

• Ian
What does it mean to be "born again?"

It is the flowing of the Holy Spirit into the soul of a man and the disappearing of all that tended to keep it in a condition of sin and error. It is not the workings of the man's own will but the Grace of God.
It is the Love of God that passes all understanding.

Profound Pearls of Wisdom 31 Jan 2015 16:30 #6977

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
God wants and is patiently waiting for the love of man, and He is always the Loving Father Who delights not in the suffering of His creatures. He wants their love to come voluntarily, and without constraint or fear of punishment or hope of reward, except that reward which must necessarily follow the blending of God's Love and the love of man.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jan