Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Communications with God

Communications with God 15 Jul 2018 20:24 #8182

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 77

Dan wrote: John told me the same thing Joan which is why he writes about God's Divine Love too. He said even if it only turns one soul to God that it fulfilled it's purpose. Most of the time I experience the same thing but like John, maybe I'll be able to help a few souls discover the miracle of their souls rebirth. I love writing too which is why I remain active here as it may help a soul on the path of truth. Lots of ways to spread the good news.

I'm with John on that one! Good for you, Dan. Knowing best how to approach this profound topic with various people is truly a talent and an art form, which apparently I'm lacking! :laugh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Communications with God 20 Jul 2018 14:24 #8183

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 79

Joan wrote:

Dan wrote: Knowing best how to approach this profound topic with various people is truly a talent and an art form, which apparently I'm lacking! :laugh:

Personally speaking, I think you need to sell all your earthly goods and get a motorhome and revival tent and hit the road spreading the good news Joan.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Communications with God 17 Sep 2018 19:59 #8189

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 77

Dan wrote:

Joan wrote:

Dan wrote: Knowing best how to approach this profound topic with various people is truly a talent and an art form, which apparently I'm lacking! :laugh:

Personally speaking, I think you need to sell all your earthly goods and get a motorhome and revival tent and hit the road spreading the good news Joan.

Hahaha!

Communications with God 21 Dec 2018 17:10 #8210

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 79
What if, the closing of the Celestial Kingdom was going to happen soon....like less than 10 years? For those who have sought for and obtained God’s Love, it will be business as usual between them and the Holy Spirit. For others though it will be the closing of a 2000 year era of opportunity to obtain the New Birth. I wondered then, how would we know that this has happened....what signs would be evident? I saw the individual becoming elevated and a rapid abandonment of religion and God. This caused me to reflect on my work for God with a greater sense of urgency to get the Good Word of God’s Love out before the doors close to the Celestial Kingdom. What do y’all think?

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens