Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Thank you, God, for watching out for me 12 Jan 2015 17:05 #6856

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
Another Monday showed up today and as usual, it was hard getting up to get ready for work. I kept putting off the inevitable, but when I finally did give in, something made me look at the dresser where I always put my house key. Oh bummer, it wasn't there. I thought about it and I remembered that I hadn't seen it all weekend. It must be on the bookcase in the dining room, I thought. Nope.

Well, I'm sure this same thing has happened to many of you. Now I had to look high and low for that key, because my office key was also on the same key ring! Into the laundry basket I went digging through pockets in jackets. I checked every hanging jacket...but nothing. After checking another coat for the umpteenth time, something told me to check the door lock outside. Oops! There it was dangling from the deadbolt lock. Whew!

Then I remembered what happened. When I got home Friday night, it was dark and sitting right next to the door was a box with the books I had ordered. After I picked up the box and set it on the table, I don't know what possessed me, but I forgot to take the key out of the lock... I just shut the door and locked it with a different house key! :blink: .

Anyway, long story short... thank you, God, for watching out for me by making sure no strangers came to my house on the weekend while I was out and about three different times. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eva

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Thank you, God, for watching out for me 13 Jan 2015 05:54 #6865

• Jan
  • Thank you received: 35
Joan,
I have learned that when I lose something I ask the angels to direct me to it and they usually do. Lot of times when something is misplaced and I look and look I usually find something else that the angels are trying to show me.... like a misplaced bill? oops!

Thanks to Ian for showing me the way to get an email when someone posts on the topics, I have set it up to where I get an email on the majority of the posts so I will be more active on posting and responding to posts. Thanks Ian!

Jan
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: