Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Communications with God 20 Jul 2018 14:24 #8183

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Knowing best how to approach this profound topic with various people is truly a talent and an art form, which apparently I'm lacking! :laugh:

Personally speaking, I think you need to sell all your earthly goods and get a motorhome and revival tent and hit the road spreading the good news Joan.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Sound of God 17 Sep 2018 19:59 #8189

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50

Personally speaking, I think you need to sell all your earthly goods and get a motorhome and revival tent and hit the road spreading the good news Joan.

Haha!! 

Communication with God: What does He sound like? 08 Feb 2021 21:43 #8359

• Joan
Getting back on topic here. 

What we've shared in our earlier posts, it's apparent that God speaks to us in different ways depending on the degree of our soul development and our soul perceptions. 

As I've posted before, the first time I heard God speak to me was 12 years ago when He was very serious and told me that He wanted His children to know that He is their God and their Father. 

As I've been very chatty with God ever since then and He is that way with me. He is fun and loving and will always answer my questions, however, He doesn't initiate a conversation. He just stays silent until I'm ready to chat. I usually begin my chat with "I love you," which always brings a response of Divine Love directly to my heart and soul. With God, it pays not to be shy. Thank you, God! 

Communication with God: What does He sound like? 10 Feb 2021 12:51 #8364

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Joan, I used to poke fun at Debbie for talking to herself outloud all the time. Sometimes I thought she was talking to someone else in the house. Recently, while on my backpacking trips,  I caught myself doing the same thing while hiking as I'd externilize all my thoughts and prayers with God. It made me chuckle that I do it too. Like yourself, I have an active talking dialogue with God while driving, working or in my leisure. 

Communication with God: What does He sound like? 10 Feb 2021 21:31 #8367

• Joan
Dan, you must be speaking about my roommate! Once in a blue moon, I'll say something out loud, but when I chat with God, I do it with my thoughts as He's an expert when it comes to listening to our thoughts!

It's great you're talking to God as much or more than I am. 

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ian