Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:Fruit of the Spirit 27 May 2014 07:56 #6463

• David
  • Thank you received: 1
I really liked what you said Dan. It seems that Gods hand is involved in our lives much more than we sometimes realize especially with His love living in our hearts. I thought I would share an example of how God has helped me recently. About a week ago I was at home and felt a strong desire to go and visit a friend. Just as I entered his place I looked out the window and it started to hail. The hail became big and lasted about 15 minutes. After visiting I went to my vehicle and looked it over and found no damage. Later in the day I discovered that at my apartment complex the hail was very large and damaged several cars and broke some windshields. I had just had my own windshield replaced the week prior. Turns out that there were many areas that the hail was large enough to do damage to cars in and around the city I live in. The area where I was visiting at that time was also where my relatives live and there was no damage to their cars either. It is amazing how Divine Love can not only protect us from harm but also make life easier. I recently read a bible verse that I believe refers to Divine Love and how when we have His very substance of Love in our souls this gives us the added protection and help of His Celestial angels.

Mathew 4:6
For it is written: ‘He shall give His angels charge concerning thee; and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.’

Not just believing but really knowing that we are in God and His angels constant care has relieved me of a lot of stress and in those moments when I experiance Gods hand and His angles caring for me brings happiness and joy to my life that I never knew I could every experience.

with love,
David

Please Log in to join the conversation.