Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:This is My Fathers World 05 Nov 2013 21:19 #6037

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
Thanks for your post, Jan.

As I do most every day at work, I go outside during lunch break and sit at one of the patio tables with my computer and log in to read all the latest happenings.

But today, something special happened. I was thinking about God as I was clicking the "Connect" button and this "sense" - maybe it's my soul perceptions - came over me that He is smiling... not that God looks like we do, but nevertheless, I saw this quick vision of a big smile and He's right here with me!

And as I kept thinking about Him smiling - here comes a huge "dose" of Divine Love flowing into my soul bringing me much happiness and causing me to smile! :cheer:

So thank you, Dear Father, for making my day!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:This is My Fathers World 07 Nov 2013 21:14 #6048

• Joan
Today I sensed that God was saying, "I am here. I am here."

As I'm sitting outside today, I see the cars driving by and I'm thinking... "I wonder how many people know God?"

I hope there are many, many who do... maybe not as I know God, but at least to have a belief that He exists.

So to God, I just want to say, that I heard you and I know you are here. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart and soul for watching out over me. I love you.

Re:This is My Fathers World 08 Nov 2013 06:13 #6050

• David
  • Thank you received: 1
Thats wonderful Joan,

I wonder too how many people really know God. Someday all will know about His Love thanks to Websites like this and other means of communicating Its existence. I hope all our brothers and sisters will choose to receive it, and no one is left out of His Kingdom.

with love,
David

Re:This is My Fathers World 10 Nov 2013 01:29 #6064

• Joan
David wrote:

I hope all our brothers and sisters will choose to receive it, and no one is left out of His Kingdom.

Hey David,

From your lips to God's ears.

I'm sure God feels the same way. He wants all of His children to feel the bliss of His Divine Love. People need to know how truly magnificent it is... then they'll become addicted to Divine Love, like we are. :cheer:

Love,
Joan

Re:This is My Fathers World 15 Nov 2013 16:13 #6079

• Joan
To read more posts about the closing of the Celestial Heavens go here: What happens to the Celestial Angels after the closing of the Celestial Heavens? and here: Closing of the Celestial Kingdom .

Re:This is My Fathers World 03 Oct 2014 04:58 #6644

• Joan
At the recent Divine Love Retreat, I was asked to read the Prayer for Divine Love before the beginning of one of the prayer circles. Rather than just beginning with the words of the prayer, I asked everyone to join with me in sending to God all of the Love in their hearts and souls first. Afterwards, I was told by a friend that as soon as she did this, she felt God's Divine Love stronger than ever and she was going to keep doing this from now on!

As I've written many times from my experience with knowing God, He loves it when we love Him in return. It doesn't have to be a big deal either. Sometimes just an acknowledgment to Him that we know He's with us 24/7 and that we need Him.

During one of the evening music concerts, Tim Foley played his guitar and six Divine Love singers sang their rendition of the "Power of Your Love." The other day, I kept hearing this phrase playing over and over in my mind.

"Hold me close
Let Your love surround me
Bring me near
Draw me to Your side"

This I know, too... God gives great hugs!! :cheer: