Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:This is My Fathers World 03 Oct 2014 11:42 #6646

• David
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Joan,

That’s an excellent idea, to send God our Love first. I will give this a try and hopefully I will experience a great inflowing of His Love. I remember somewhere reading that the Angels that are closest to God are there because they Love Him more. It seems with more and more Divine Love we have in our souls we are capable of loving Him that much more. Someday I hope to experience a great big hug from "Dear" Father like you have experienced but He shows me how much He Loves me in many ways throughout the day. I have found that my experiences are often personal or that they have meaning for me but would have very little meaning to someone else. I guess that’s because He knows us better than anyone else does, including ourselves. I reread the older posts on this thread and really liked what was written. As you said n your post over a year ago, it’s all about God. I think I will use that in my own prayers too. The poem you hear repeating in your mind comes from your heart to Gods and sings with love. After reading your poem these lyrics from a song began to play in my mind.

I love you, always forever
Near and far, closer together
Everywhere, I will be with you
Everyday, I will devour you
I love you, always forever
Near and far, closer together
Everywhere, I will be with you

Jan, I read the poem "This is my Father's World", its beautiful and inspirational. Thank you. Our Fathers world is a world of pure Love and I can feel the love you and Joan have for Him and it encourages me to try harder to be in this Love.

Near or Far He is always with us.

Love and Hugs,
David

Please Log in to join the conversation.

This is My Father's World 11 Nov 2014 21:22 #6733

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
I saw this on Twitter today. It's so cute and so true, I just had to share it.
If you are not as close to God as you used to be, who moved?

Even though I may not tell God how much I dearly love Him every day.... He knows. :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: David

Re:This is My Fathers World 14 Nov 2014 07:20 #6738

• David
  • Thank you received: 1
I love that quote, Thanks Joan!!!

Feeling God's Substance 02 Feb 2015 14:46 #6980

• Joan
Yesterday, I spent the day shredding paperwork which was as old as the hills! I saw a box in the garage, which was marked "Shred" so I grabbed it and got busy. About half way through, I picked up a couple of postcards and read they were from the County Animal Control License Department, dated 1990 and 1991. Oh my! These were notices that I needed to renew the dog license for my little precious one.

Immediately, my heart and soul began missing him and I was overcome with tears. He died in 1994, not like it was yesterday. Over the years, I felt that I had finally come to terms with his death, but nope. It's still affecting me 21 years later.

I think this incident may have been the cause for the next one. My experience with God when I reached out to Him right before I fell asleep. In my thoughts, I was singing, "Dear Father, Dear Father," a whole bunch of times. Then I felt God. I felt His presence and His Substance! It was awesome and He is Real, just like Jesus told us in this message, "Who and What is God."

"...God is of Form such as to give Him an Entity and Substance..."

I had to do a search for this just to make sure I wasn't mistaken and thank you, God, I'm not.

I can't remember how long the incident was, because it was late and I was tired and sleepy, but I sensed our Dear Father's joy and that He has a sweetness about Him.

And as I was feeling God's Substance, I just kept thinking "Wow!" :cheer:

Feeling God's Substance 03 Feb 2015 14:09 #6981

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Interactive experiences with God is the coolest Joan. I long for those incidents too.

Recently my son was sharing a dream of his. He's 25 years old. In his dream he was told that God's name is Charles. And then all of a sudden he felt this energy around him that felt so pure and he was overwhelmed. I told him it could have also been an angel he experienced.

Dear God, It's all about You 09 Aug 2016 21:54 #7699

• Joan

I was at a Divine Love Retreat last week and during a prayer circle each person was asked if they would like to say a prayer. When it was my turn, I told God, who I refer to as "Dear," that He means so much to me, I love Him with all my heart and soul, and it's "all about You." For without God, our loving Heavenly Father, where would we be? We wouldn't exist. We are His children, His loving family and God loves us with every ounce of His soul. How can we not return our love to Him as well?

If you are checking out the forum for the first time, you'll notice that our previous posts were over six months ago. I'm extremely grateful to Ian for re-opening his forum today, because I feel our posts are informative and inspirational and guests to his website will benefit by reading our experiences and knowledge of Jesus' teachings through James E. Padgett.

The forum is both public and private insofar as members have the option of posting to various threads that cannot be viewed by the public. We welcome you to join if you wish to meet Divine Love people, ask questions or share your spiritual experiences, and join with us when we declare to God, "It's all about You."

Love and blessings,
Joan

This is an update from my previous post. Guests to Ian's website are allowed to post on various topics pending approval.