Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 24 Mar 2015 20:53 #7162

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Funny how we think so much alike Joan. Thought I'd print the Prayer Perfect on a business card on one side and the other to invite them to pray for it. Your message Jan is so rich with the Father's Love and is one of my favorites too. Ian, I love having this site to share our greatest joy together on. We're all so good for one another in our soul's transformation.

Love you guys,
Dan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 24 Mar 2015 21:03 #7163

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
Agreed, Dan.

Divine Love Rocks!

I feel the same way as you Dan... I love everyone here dearly and I'm so happy we are on the same Divine Love team to make things happen!

God Divine Love You All!

Hugs,
Joan

Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 24 Mar 2015 21:22 #7165

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Fun to be chatting here in real time. Everything has a purpose and reason. How is it at this time we are here on this forum discussing the greatest discovery of our lives? Is this not unique and wonderful? Imagine all being together right now in the Celestial Heavens and sharing as we are and our brother Jesus is sitting among us?

Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 20 May 2015 02:51 #7383

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
Here's a great excerpt from one of Paul's messages... and so true.

Even we, who live in the high Celestial Heavens, have not that perfection which the Father has. But let men know that even while on earth, they can obtain this inflowing of the Holy Spirit in their hearts to such an extent that sin and error will be entirely eradicated. This, I say, is possible, but few men attain to such a state of perfection, because the worldly affairs and natural appetites which belong to mortals are always interfering to prevent the makings of the spirit in men's souls so that perfection of this kind may take possession of them.

But notwithstanding this great difficulty and material desires of men, they should have this perfect ideal before them always and strive to obtain the possession of it.

Paul's message .