Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Becoming a Divine Angel on earth 19 Aug 2013 21:36 #5975

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
Hey Dan, hang in there... we know help is always on the way when we "Let go and let God."

I had to share an excerpt of Jesus' message that came to me today. It's about how our mind becomes absorbed into our soul once we go through the transformation.

"And just here occurs another thing, which may startle those who teach that the mind is the essence of God, and that is, that the mind which man, both as mortal and spirit, possesses up to that point in the progress of the soul, where the transformation into the divine nature takes place, becomes a thing of naught, or rather, becomes absorbed in the mind of the soul, which is the real mind of the Father, and then and ever after, only this mind of the soul, is that which enables the real divine man to understand the things of God, to help him in his progress."

Here's the message: The Truth Concerning the Body, Spirit and Soul

Won't it be a glorious day (or in the spirit world... a celebration) when this happens to each of us? Just think, we'll truly be set free! Thank you, God, for allowing us this most wonderful privilege and honor.

As we seek to become near to God each day, may our troubles melt like lemon drops high above the chimney tops (from the song "Somewhere Over the Rainbow").

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 01 Mar 2015 14:32 #7083

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Joan, I never got to thank you for your beautiful message. I too look forward to my mind being obsorbed into my soul. And then I think that it is happening now, in this moment. The effects of the Father's Love are constantly working on our soul in it's cleansing and restoration. This is a major soul makeover and takes nearly a lifetime on earth. Well at least it has for me.

Our time is now, to assume the posture as a Divine Angel and to act as if. This is a challenge to each of us as we "wait" for this elusive moment. It is now, it is here, the Kingdom of God is within us. There is no time, there is only the decision to act.....now.

Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 22 Mar 2015 16:52 #7142

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The $2 Angel

Recently, a little light bulb came on in my heart about a fun and worthy project for me that I call $2 Angel. I sometimes have given money to the beggar on the street and probably like Joan, have a soft spot for the homeless and destitute. I thought, why not give $2 to everyone I run into who's homeless and is looking for some help. $2 can't buy drugs or booze (unless of course it's pooled with other monies. It will however buy that individual a cup of hot coffee on a cold day or perhaps a couple of bananas or apples at the grocery store. It does however say to the individual that you care about them, you love them and recognize them as a worthy individual and child of God. It's actually insignificant how much you give as special cicircumstances may give more. $2 though won't break the bank and is affordable for most to do to help their brother or sister. Having empathy for the poor and afflicted is good for our souls as charity should be apart of a giving nature. I roll up the $2 together in a tight roll and can get 4-5 of these little gifts stuck in my wallet to grab in a moments notice so I'm not fishing around for money. I've already put this project in motion and the joy on the faces of the homeless is priceless. My intentions are to also interact with them and share the good news of God's Divine Love as our true redemption. Perhaps we may be instrumental in bringing another brother or sister to the Father's Love through this simple act of sharing.

Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 22 Mar 2015 18:10 #7144

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
Nice job, Dan.

About a week ago on the bus, a guy got on and tried to pay with a $20 bill. Well, the bus doesn't give change and a ride is $4.25. The driver let him board anyway and told him to ask people if they had change for a $20. He seemed very nervous and kind of shaking when he turned and asked me if I had change. I didn't have it, but I had three one dollar bills, so I gave it to him. Another passenger gave him a dollar and he got out his wallet and discovered that he had a dollar and a quarter, so he gave one of my dollars back to me.

Looks like I was a $2 Angel that day. :laugh:

Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 24 Mar 2015 16:19 #7158

• Jan
  • Thank you received: 35
But this I will say, that the heart of man has never conceived nor the mind of man thought of the great blessings and joy which the Father has prepared for those who love Him in the way of possessing His Divine Love which makes their souls at-one with Him, and causes them to partake of His Divine Nature, and realize that they are a part of His Great Divinity, and Immortal.

If mortals would only learn of this great plan of the Father for their redemption, and then believe and try to get this Great Love, how much more happiness there would be, not only among spirits but among mortals also, for this Love can be possessed to a very great degree by mortals, notwithstanding (that) they have all the trials and temptations of the flesh.

My object is to have you and your friend obtain this Great Love while you are still in the flesh, for your work will require that you have this Love so that you can not only teach its existence, but by your very lives show and prove to mankind that it is a thing of reality.

TGRA pg. 263, pdf 220
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joan

Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 24 Mar 2015 19:52 #7159

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
Nice job Dan and Joan, perfect message for the occasion Jan, it made my heart flutter :) .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joan