Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 12 Aug 2013 16:40 #5963

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
Thanks for your insight, Dan.

I posted this message from John on my blog today (and Ian has it listed in his website under the category "Celestial Angels/John the Apostle") and it's right on point with our discussion. Here is the excerpt of "The condition of the soul when and after Divine Love flows into it."

Now, do not understand that such a soul is the soul that man originally possessed with increased development of purity and goodness or freedom from sin, because such is not the case. Such soul by such transformation becomes a new thing and never again can it relapse into the soul of man's origin. Because of the qualities that it then possesses, it becomes immortal, and such immortal nature can never be taken from it.

Here's where we can humbly express our gratitude to God, the Father, to thank Him so much for this awesome gift of a new soul... so it's out with the old and in with the new. Yeah! :cheer:

It is now a thing of love and purity, and consciousness of its true condition is always with the spirit that has such soul. This transformation is gradual, and men must not think that by the mere act of conversion from their state of death they at once become possessed of the nature of the Divine, for such is not the fact.

From my own spiritual experience, Divine Love flows into my soul for a certain length of time until there is no further place for its lodgment. It's now in a state of limbo until a soul cleansing occurs so as to make a space available for Divine Love to fill up the "holes." This is my interpretation of the "gradual" process of transformation.

The transformation is gradual and comes according to the susceptibility of the souls to receive this Love of which I speak. But when once the inflowing of the Love commences, it continues eternally. Although there may be times of stagnation and apparent loss of this Divine Essence, yet always is the transformation taking place, and at certain stages in its progress, the possession of this Divine Love will be so great that the original soul, or its original qualities, will entirely disappear and leave only the new qualities which the Divine Love has implanted in it. The leaven when once deposited never ceases to work until the whole shall become leavened.

Notice that John emphasized the gradual transformation twice. I'm thinking this is where those impatient among us... especially me... learn that patience is a virtual and to just "go with the flow," or should I say "inflow"... of Divine Love.

To read John's message, The Condition of the Soul when and after the Divine Love flows into it

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 13 Aug 2013 04:25 #5965

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Funny story Joan. About 40 years ago I'm sitting with Michael and Russell in my kitchen in Santa Cruz, Ca. and we had gotten together to read a message from the True Gospel Revealed Anew by Jesus. Michael reflects on our future soul development and says, " in 30 years we'll be like gurus". Well 30 years have come and gone for me and many others I knew back then and we're all still ordinary folks with an amazing desire for Divine Love. Perhaps this is a testment to our faith that the longevity of our desire for this Love and consequent soul transformation has stood the test of time and has only increased and gotten stronger. The effects of this transformation may not always seem obvious to the mind looking at the individual who seeks this Love or sometimes to ourselves. But, the transformation works ever so slowly and as you say Joan, creates a new soul and not merely one that is remodeled.

Re:Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 13 Aug 2013 21:25 #5966

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
Good story, Dan!

I agree that we're simply "ordinary folks" who are experiencing the most extraordinary spiritual experience in the whole wide world. It's like we mostly keep this little "secret" hidden until we're with like-minded people and then we're able to express the happiness and joy and love for God that we all have.

That's why I appreciate being able to post on this forum any little signs of spiritual progress that comes my way.

May God bless you, dear brother, Dan, and all who have joined us now and in the future to share what the world needs now... "Love, Sweet Love"... God's Divine Love.

Love and hugs,
Joan

Re:Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 14 Aug 2013 12:52 #5967

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Some years ago I heard Emmitt Smith, one of the all time great NFL running backs who played for the Dallas Cowboys, speak at a success symposium in Dallas. He said the greatness of an individual or a team isn't when everything is going well but in one's adversity. What do you do when the chips are down and things aren't going so well?

I'm presently experiencing adversity in my life as all of us have or will go through it some time. How do we deal with it as a myriad of thoughts and emotions explode during times like this? It is all too easy to point fingers and blame others or life's circumstances but yet the truth is what's most important to discover. How do we discover truth when we are blind sighted by our negative emotions?

That's where prayer becomes my ally as I seek not only the love and comfort of my Heavenly Father in my pain but truth; the truth that can set me free from my false beliefs about myself and others, from the negative thoughts and emotions that consume me like a forest fire and to free me from the negative influences from lower spirits who hover over the earth like vultures preying upon the weak and hurting. This is my rock, my refuge, my balm to help me through these dark times. Adversity can make us stronger if we seek the help of our Father in Heaven, our Great Comforter who loves us so much and who feels every tear drop from our hearts. Seeking God's Divine Love is my way of dealing with adversity in my life.

With a humble heart,
Dan

Re:Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 15 Aug 2013 23:39 #5972

• Zack
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear Dan,
I'm sorry you're going through adversity. I'm glad however that you have that Rock of the Ages to rely on, and I'm not talking about Led Zeppelin albums... Heheheh Anyway, I hope it will be better for you soon, and bless you, dear brother.

For me sometimes I need to converse about my emotions to the Father. If I happen to have a negative reaction, I ask the Heavenly Father about it. "Why am I feeling this?" Not denying the emotion, since emotions are indicators of something that is going on in my emotional life. Possibly something that can be healed. I may say, "Please heal me". And the Father sends His healing. "Please heal the roots of my emotions." "Please heal the roots of this problem." And the Father is there through His spirit, to mend, to help, to guide, and to bless. What a Father we have, helping us at all times through our valleys and the obstacles we face. Always willing to bless. Always willing to help. Always willing to give Love to us.

Hugs to you Dan and all (with no other than the "hug spirit"!!) :lol: , Zack

Re:Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 16 Aug 2013 03:02 #5973

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks Zack for that hug, I needed that. I feel like a rubber band that's being stretched to extremes with my thoughts and emotions. I don't realize sometimes how far I've run with a negative thought or feeling and then I realize that I need to shut it down and dive into my prayers with God and circumvent my inner drama. It's the only way I know Zack at keeping sane in this crazy goofy world.