Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 26 May 2011 14:58 #4509

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates me to seek for this transformation now.

There are many messages from Jesus and the Celestial Angels as received through James E. Padgett that explain that our soul is the same here as it is in the spirit world and, therefore, we are able to receive the same amount of God's Divine Love now.

Realizing that this is true, it came to me over a year ago that becoming a Divine Angel on earth is a possibility and all that I needed to do to accomplish this was to put forth a bit more effort to make it happen. So that's when my aspirations and desires and soul longings became stronger and I proceeded to have nightly prayer sessions of meditation and seeking for even more of God's Divine Love than I was already receiving.

As I look back at my soul's progression since last year, I know there is a change because I am more at peace. But something really encouraged me last night as my thoughts were about this very thing... reaching for the stars as it were to become a Divine Angel on earth. As soon as this thought was formulated, my soul responded and I received the most powerful inflowing of God's Divine Love. It's as if my soul knows what it wants and what first began as a thought in my mind has become my soul's deeper longings and desires.

Because I am following God's Will and allowing Him to guide me, I had ceased setting personal goals for myself... like what my plans would be for the next year... but that has changed, too, as I am setting six month goals to try and accomplish the transformation as my heart and soul are open to this possibility. :)

Love and Blessings to All,
Joan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 29 May 2011 21:01 #4519

• Joan
Some say why, and I say why not. :)

The other day this came to me: Seek the Kingdom of God and everything else will be given to you.

What we have learned from Jesus' teachings is that the power of Divine Love is immense. It removes our sins and evil tendencies. It releases fear, worry, doubt, and painful memories and all that is negative from our souls. And what it brings when we truly become transformed and are Divine Angels is a blissful happiness beyond anything we can imagine, an unconditional loving heart for all of God's children whether still living or as spirits, and a humble, self-less, compassionate, and forgiving nature.

As a long time follower of Jesus' teachings, let's just say I've been around the block a time or two and as there has been ebbs and flows of receiving God's Divine Love during all this time of soul development, I've arrived at the point in my life where I just want a constant flow and no more ebbs... I want to feel His Love and the blissful happiness in my soul from morning to night.

And my life wouldn't be the same without the closeness that I have with God. I got to thinking about Him and this wonderful gift of Divine Love and the possibility of the total transformation while I'm still here, and it occurred to me that the other thing that motivates me is to honor God... as He is so honoring all of us with this privilege.

And as I posted above that I've set six month goals... well, there was a reason I said "goals," because if it doesn't happen then, of course, it'll be extended.

Thank you all for your insightful responses and by creating another thread. I respect your heart-felt desires and aspirations to do what you're doing. May God bless you in your endeavors as inspirational channels of God's Divine Love.

All my Love,
Joan

Re:Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 02 Jun 2011 21:56 #4526

• Joan
I just wanted to add one more thing to my posts and that is the reason why I decided to set a clear goal for what I'm trying to accomplish. Well, it is very simply because if I didn't, then because of my laziness and propensity to procrastinate, then I would just be talking the talk and not walking the walk... if you get my drift.

Also, this is something I'm doing in my spare time... just praying and meditating more, which really isn't much time, because of my work responsibilities, etc. So since I've got nothing much better to do during those hours, I decided to give it a whirl. So we shall see. :cheer:

May we all be blessed with an abundance of God's Divine Love today and always.

Love and Hugs,
Joan

Re:Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 06 Jun 2011 04:00 #4532

• Holly
  • Thank you received: 0
Joan wrote:

Realizing that this is true, it came to me over a year ago that becoming a Divine Angel on earth is a possibility and all that I needed to do to accomplish this was to put forth a bit more effort to make it happen. So that's when my aspirations and desires and soul longings became stronger and I proceeded to have nightly prayer sessions of meditation and seeking for even more of God's Divine Love than I was already receiving.

As I look back at my soul's progression since last year, I know there is a change because I am more at peace. But something really encouraged me last night as my thoughts were about this very thing... reaching for the stars as it were to become a Divine Angel on earth. As soon as this thought was formulated, my soul responded and I received the most powerful inflowing of God's Divine Love. It's as if my soul knows what it wants and what first began as a thought in my mind has become my soul's deeper longings and desires.

What Joan shared with us reminds me of Jesus' message on the subject of faith. Jesus wrote: "Faith is that which when possessed in its real and true meaning makes the aspirations and longings of the soul a real, living existence; and one so certain and palpable that no doubt will arise as to its reality."

I think it is wonderful that Joan has such longings and aspirations to be a Divine Angel here on earth. Much of Joan's longings is actually the result of receiving this wonderful Love over the years. Her soul is becoming more and more aware of what the Divine Love is from a soulful perspective. The more the soul experiences the Divine Love, the more the soul wants more of it. Professor Salyards referred to it as the "snow-ball" effect. As the soul and its active spiritual energies build up, faith increases which opens the door to the spiritual things of God, including the audacity for a soul to declare "I can become Divine even on earth!" :cheer:

I can tell you from my personal experiences, my soul gets glimpses of this possibility as well. My thoughts are becoming more and more spiritual and the things of this earth mean less to me. My desires to grow closer to God are increasing. Through the years I've had some soul cleansing, which for the most part was not pleasant. Soul cleansing is becoming easier for me now, in fact, recently I had an experience with feeling the condition of my soul. Somehow I became aware of my soul and I could feel my mind looking and inspecting my soul for any blemishes. I thought for sure something bad would come to the surface but to my surprise there was nothing terrible in my soul to be found. My soul felt good and it seemed as if I passed some kind of soul inspection. This experience makes me believe that it is possible to be cleansed on earth and made free from sin. I'm not saying I'm sinless, but it seems possible to become so, if I continue to seek the Father's Love here on earth.

So all I can say to Joan is, go for it! The angels have worked so hard throughout the centuries to bring us these truths and I believe it was their intention that mortals will become Divine here on earth. To me, and I know Joan feels the same way, the main focus of praying for the Divine Love is to be closer to God and not so much the thought of being Divine. If we keep our focus on the Father and His Love, becoming Divine will naturally occur.

Thank you for allowing me to share. God Bless all who read and post here.

Holly

Re:Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 13 Nov 2011 20:14 #5342

• Joan
Holly wrote:

To me, and I know Joan feels the same way, the main focus of praying for the Divine Love is to be closer to God and not so much the thought of being Divine. If we keep our focus on the Father and His Love, becoming Divine will naturally occur.

I love what Holly wrote here and since I posted this original thread over five months ago... well, if I am to reach such a lofty goal in just a short time, then I'd better hurry it up and get to crackin'! :cheer:

Since then, keeping my focus on God has been an extreme challenge, as the stuff of life has sometimes needed my undivided attention. When I think back to the last five months at what's been going on with me, which I consider to be not much at all... well, there were home improvement projects to deal with, a couple of leaky faucets, bills to pay, earthquake insurance to finally purchase (just in case the big one comes in the next year!), 15 hour weekly bus rides, 5-1/2 weeks away from home for work, 15 hour work days, shopping, laundry and more laundry, visits from friends and relatives, a bridal shower, a celebration of life memorial, a rock concert, a weekend get-away for a wedding, a weekend meeting wonderful Divine Love friends, a college alumni luncheon, a week's vacation to do absolutely nothing, babysitting and pet sitting, hair salon and dental appointments, tons of emailing and chatting with friends on the phone, work and more work, posting on this forum and the city-data forum, working on our Divine Love book project, creating a new blog, and for the last two weeks contending with a 17-1/2 hour weekly bus trip. Whew! Well, I'm sure there's more, but you get the picture... :)

So what has been my saving grace these months and the reason why I have been receiving so much Divine Love in spite of a busy schedule, well, it's the prayer sessions that I try to have several times a week, and also joining in with Jeanne and Al's prayer circles every two weeks. Just this weekend I've had two spiritual cleansings, which I wasn't expecting, but it happened anyway. All I know is that right now my soul is filled to the brim with God's Divine Love without even praying for it, and I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and hope for the best.

It is such a blessing to be so close to God during the times when I've only got a minute and really that's all it takes, as He's right here whenever I need Him.

May our hearts seek and our souls long for that, which will eventually make us Divine.

With Love,
Joan

Re:Becoming a Divine Angel on earth. What inspires and motivates us to seek for this transformation now 14 Nov 2011 12:12 #5344

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
How very Divine you are becoming Joan. I see something in your writings that shines with such truth and love. You use your words sparingly and infuse them with the power of truth. It's really cool to see this in another Divine Love sister or brother. Wow, this is cool stuff. Rock on sister!!

Your loving friend and brother in Christ,
Dan