Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re:Following the Will of God 20 Jan 2014 22:15 #6283

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
This thread is a few years old, but the posts are so good, I wanted to bring it back up.

How have we been giving our love to God lately? We know how He gives His Love to us... thank you, God! :cheer:

Since lots of things have been going on in my world the past few months, whenever I think of it, I'll just say to God, "I love you," or "Thank you." Short and sweet and I know He gets the message. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Following the Will of God and Allowing Him to Guide Us. 24 Jun 2014 18:12 #6485

• Jan
  • Thank you received: 35

Dave wrote:
Prayer has solved all that, and that, not without my participation. The Divine Love, in my experience is the one great power to relieve humans from sin and error. It empowers to have the soul be able to "watch" the mind do its thing. If I want in my mind and desire in my soul, to know the truth that sets me free from my delusions, then slowly, surely, one by one they begin to drop away. Especially when I have access to the Truths delivered by the Celestial Angels in the Messages from Jesus.

As Joan stated these topic are timeless!

I experienced this yesterday and it was very powerful. I had a situation that was hurtful happen to me yesterday. In the past the same situation would have brought me to tears and temporary depression. However yesterday the Divine Love in my soul was able to look at how my mind use to respond and instead it felt like I was inoculated from any hurt as I turn it over to God.

Divine Love is the peace that passes all understanding!
Love to all!
Jan
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Following the Will of God and Allowing Him to Guide Us. 03 Feb 2021 00:29 #8342

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
As I wrote in my first post, when I began getting serious about following the Will of God, I committed to Him in 1997. Then again in 2011, I did the same thing. And today, ten years later, here I am making the same commitment. 

So why do I feel it necessary to keep committing myself to the Will of God? Isn't once enough?

Well, maybe with some people once is enough. But knowing me, sometimes I get distracted and veer off the path... so this is my attempt to never do that again. I know what God's map is and where it leads... the straight and narrow path to the Celestial Heavens.  

I just need to know from God what is the quickest way to get there while I'm still living on this earth. And I know He will help me as He has done so in the past, when I've committed myself to doing His Will. 

• Page: