Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Transformation 02 Oct 2020 17:22 #8245

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50

Joan, you capture my hearts sentiments too; It makes me cry just thinking about how fortunate we are. That statement can only come from a heart of gratitude and thankfulness.

Me, too. Tears of humility and gratitude to our dearest Heavenly Father.

I was listening to several songs this morning and it took me awhile to choose the perfect song to post. After posting, I always listen to the songs again. Well, to my surprise... here come the tears again... as the words in the song "Heaven on Earth"... went straight to my heart and soul. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Transformation 03 Oct 2020 02:36 #8246

• Joan

... What are the odds of us to have learned intellectually of the teachings of Jesus of the New Birth and then to have seen the truth in that message that caused our soul’s to personally seek for the Father’s Love as our redemption and salvation? I think sometimes we under value the Great Gift of our Father’s Love...

I would call this good timing on the part of the Angels! :cheer:

What I have recently learned about my past relatives (Irish immigrants in the mid-1700s) is that a few of them were Quakers who lived in Lynchburg, VA. Not knowing anything about this faith, my sister found these interesting tidbits:

Among key Quaker beliefs are:
• God is love
• the light of God is in every single person (we know this as God's spirit)
• a person who lets their life be guided by that light will achieve a full relationship with God
• everyone can have a direct, personal relationship with God without involving a priest or minister
• redemption and the Kingdom of Heaven are to be experienced now, in this world

So as you see, it's similar to what we believe and this has us wondering if these relatives may have guided us to the messages. One day we'll know who was behind that fabulous plan for our ultimate awakening to the truth about God and His awesome Divine Love. And then I'm sure (knowing me) more tears will flow! :cheer:

Transformation 03 Oct 2020 13:44 #8248

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Cool find on your ancestry Joan. Looks like you have Godly genes ( jeans). Do you remember the message about how fortunate a family line is that has someone in it who has received the Father’s Love? The blessings of that influence are infinite as no doubt, many in the family tree will discover God’s Divine Love as a soul’s possession too. The geometric impact of one influencing two and two influencing four and four eight is staggering at how that grows. It’s like the ripple effect in the pond from a rock hitting the water. Perhaps we take for granted how our light is such a light upon the world, not because of the little flashlight we think we hold but rather that giant parabolic mirror that reflects and shines God’s Light through us. Thank you Father, for Thou art so good to us. We shine for YOU.
Attachments:

Transformation 03 Oct 2020 23:06 #8250

• Joan
Seems as if that's true, Dan. I remember that message.

And the one from Jesus where he wrote that their work will continue until the Celestial Gates are closed. So as a spirit to be able to connect with successive generations of family on earth, it must be a treat! Maybe they're able to create a family tree in an instant.

I like your positive outlook on the "geometric influence." This is how it's affected my immediate family.

Family who is aware of, prays for and/or receives Divine Love:

First Generation
1. My Sister
2. Me
Second Generation
3. My Daughter
Third Generation
4. My Grandaughter
5. My Grandson

My grandaughter recently said to me, "You have a lot of love in your house." Yep, it's in my house, and it's in my heart and soul. :)

Transformation 05 Oct 2020 13:15 #8253

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
How blessed you are Joan to have your progeny and their progeny seeking the Father’s Love actively and with conscious intent. Four of my children were exposed to the Divine Love teaching as we lived in George’s DL community back in the 70’s. Unfortunately, none of them claim the New Birth as a guiding principal in their life, however all have a good heart and strong moral compass. I had hoped for more however I must accept other’s free Will choices. I pray that perhaps my love, consistency and faith as demonstrated through my example may have an influence upon them to always aim higher and to put truth, love and virtue first. Maybe they’ll remember to raise their hearts desires upward to our Heavenly Father and seek His Love.

Transformation 05 Oct 2020 14:00 #8254

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
This quote from Jesus was culled from his message to James about the True Kingdom of God, the Celestial Heavens.

“But the vast majority of men - priests, teachers, and people - have never understood, and have never sought to find the Way. To their spiritual senses, this great Truth has been, as it were, a hidden thing. And as they read or even recite the same to their hearers, it has no special significance. It is merely considered one of the moral precepts, such as "Love your neighbor as yourself," and with not as much importance to it as to some of these others.”

It appears that the message of the New Birth is a hidden message, even to those who tout and teach the same. Jesus refers to preachers who teach of being born again but do not understand the truth and dynamics of this soul’s transformation. To them it is fulfilled through a belief in Jesus becoming our stand-in, a substitution for us, to pay a debt for for our mistakes and poor choices to a vengeful God that demanded such a sacrifice to satisfy his alleged wrath against us. This belief in Jesus as their Lord and Saviour and having paid a debt for them constitutes the Christian doctrine of the New Birth. It was painful even writing this belief as this dominates the Christian Faith with an iron clad grip.

One’s beliefs appears to control our ability to ascertain truth as they can serve us well and elevate our souls or limit and hinder our spiritual progression. Sometimes I view this only in the context of religious beliefs however I think we should speak to all beliefs, especially about ourselves. Perhaps these fundamental beliefs are at the core of why or why we can see truth or not. If I were plagued with negative thinking and saw myself as fundamentally flawed and worthless, this would factor in strongly as to my beliefs and values and would impact my ability to see the truth.

Unworthiness is perhaps born out of our self consciousness that we made mistakes and lots of them and we may be convicted by these sins. It is natural and good that we are convicted by our sins as we must not be in denial of these things. But, how we process that and view ourselves in the light of truth determines our way forward, our future. God’s Love, as explained by Jesus is the antidote for our sins and errors and can set us straight on the path of love and goodness. This is the true prescription for our sins and errors, the Father’s Divine Love as it not only redeems our soul structurally but it also redeems us from self loathing, un-worthiness and self deprecation. Perhaps these false beliefs about self is what hamstrings many in their effort to get a leg up in life and overcome the sabotage of their false beliefs about themselves. The Father’s Divine Love has released me from the guilt and conviction of my past mistakes and has wiped the slate clean. This is the power of the Father’s Divine Love and it’s effect upon the human soul.