Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Transformation 06 Jan 2021 12:52 #8289

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Funny, I wonder if humans are the only ones who talk to themselves when no one’s around to chat with? Seems like in the spirit world, we travel by thought and have fewer barriers at communication? If I think of someone as a spirit, I’d probably find myself in their presence. I’d really like to invite the Admin. and other members back here for meaningful discussion about something that should have us shouting from the rooftops. This site and these discussions are momentous and perhaps the most important part of our Social Media experience.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Transformation 13 Jan 2021 02:12 #8290

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50

Funny, I wonder if humans are the only ones who talk to themselves when no one’s around to chat with? Seems like in the spirit world, we travel by thought and have fewer barriers at communication? If I think of someone as a spirit, I’d probably find myself in their presence. I’d really like to invite the Admin. and other members back here for meaningful discussion about something that should have us shouting from the rooftops. This site and these discussions are momentous and perhaps the most important part of our Social Media experience.

Hi Dan, sorry it's been awhile since I've been on here. Hopefully, I can be a regular contributor again here soon. God Divine Love You!

Love,
Joan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan

Transformation 17 Jan 2021 13:28 #8292

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Goodmorning Joan and so happy to read what you said about coming back here. The Master directed me here again with the guidance to post more often. The times are most challenging and we must be as the light in the darkness to help guide the seeker of Truth and Love. . Bless you sweet friend.

Love,
Dan

Transformation 17 Jan 2021 18:34 #8295

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
That's great, Dan. I'm here and ready to shout it from the rooftops once again! :)

Love,
Joan

Transformation 20 Jan 2021 14:14 #8298

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I can’t stay away from here Joan. It’s the only place I can go where there’s no drama and the info is true and pure, untainted by other’s interpretations. Other web sites and FB groups may allege that they are bonafide DIvine Love sites and yet they mix in other New Age teachings or use it as a platform for their own alleged mediumship with the Celestial Angels. I’ve always respected Ian’s position to remain independent of these wannabe mediums and false teachers. This site, is where I refer seekers to the unaltered truth, just like it was received by James Padgett. Perhaps this is the most important and pure web sites as regards Jesus’ teachings about the New Birth.

Transformation 20 Jan 2021 21:01 #8299

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
Hi Dan,
That's one of my assigned tasks Dan, to keep the messages intact and not to mix the messages with anything else, which I see many attempt to do. The messages on this website are enough for the truth seeker to find their way to The Father and to their eternal happiness. While there maybe some truth in other writings, these messages are like a highway to God and that's what they were meant to be and Jesus is the leader who shows us this way to bliss unspeakable and at-onement with His and our Father.
As you know Dan the divine love is real and so wonderful and there are no words to describe it, all people have to do is pray and pray to the Father for it and have faith that it will come into their souls, and it will bring them peace and happiness they could never dream of, and then they will know for sure that they are loved so much by the most high and the most loving Father.
Then no-one can tell them differently. it will be a certainty for that one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joan, Dan