Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Transformation 05 Dec 2020 03:43 #8279

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
Love you, too, Dan. I would love to see you and Deb again some time in the future in Texas - during a month when it's not humid - and when our world has once again been turned right-side up!

God Divine Love You!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Transformation 07 Dec 2020 13:58 #8281

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
That would be so lovely Joan, to see you again as you’re always welcome in our home. I must warn you though as we have 7 dogs, 2 cats, a peahen, 23 hens and a rooster. They’re all terribly ferocious and might lick you to death.

Transformation 08 Dec 2020 02:14 #8284

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
Wow! That's a big friendly family you've got there! Fun stuff. :lol:

Transformation 15 Dec 2020 13:58 #8285

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Feel like Dr. Dolittle as these little creatures are around us constantly. They add a nice dimension to our earthly experience.

Transformation 22 Dec 2020 12:54 #8287

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
This morning my prayers went thru the roof as I felt so much emotion and cried with more intensity than ever before. A beautiful message came thru about a way to boost my spiritual progression. The Master said that if we’ll make it a goal everyday to love someone in a special way that this is the key. He said it should be more than just being more loving to others but to do something truly special for an individual we’re led to, whether it be a kind word, a helping hand or whatever act our hearts lead us too. Perhaps it might be making a friend of them as well. Jesus said when we activate our love nature in this way and make this a daily target goal, it will also open us up to the further influence of the Holy Spirit and increase our love nature.. He said that we should write this down in our daily tasks list and reflect each evening in a written journal, the results of this mission goal. So, today I start by setting this as a written goal in my Bullet Journal and tonight, record the experience and see how it worked out.

Transformation 03 Jan 2021 14:46 #8288

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
My wife Debra gave me a coffee cup for Christmas, with the words; Oh so Grateful inscribed. When I contemplate what that means to me, I think about the fact that God has saved me from myself. And why would God want to help me as it’s easier to love the lovable than the problem child?

There are no exceptions as we all fall short of our former glory as a perfect creation by God. We’ve heard the saying; God don’t make junk. Perhaps God holds us to our former glory as our innate potential and as a being without taint or imperfection.

So, my gratefulness is towards God who has steered me my entire life back to Him. When I consider all the major moves and decisions in my life, I see the hand of God. Every step I have taken has led me here and that being with the Divine intervention of God. I am blown away by this knowledge that God has never abandoned me despite my errors and has helped me beyond measure. My gratefulness is also discovering Jesus’ teachings through his writings thru James Padgett about the New Birth, the only true salvation. Discovering this truth was pivotal in guiding me back to God nearly 50 years ago.