Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Transformation 28 Sep 2020 22:24 #8232

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
For those visiting here and perhaps for the first time, we apologize for being MIA as some of us are in a transformative state of growth that is both challenging and revealing. . And because of that our focus may have shifted for a bit but I pray to see new activity here again soon. So, don’t discount us but stick around to see what new wisdom and insights some of us have been having. This year has been tumultuous for some and rather confusing about what’s really going on in our world. This sobering reality has left many without direction or perhaps seems so. However, it must be said that God’s Divine Love never changes except in how it changes us. These changes are sometimes unsettling and brutal as we’re like iron in the fire, burning away impurities. Now is the time to see the higher truth of our own transformation and stop focusing on trying to fix a broken world. We are part of that broken world but we are the individuals who make up that world that all contribute to the greater consciousness of the collective. We point our fingers at Evil, the bad guys and even an alleged Devil, blaming these things as being the nemesis of this world condition. We all contribute to the greater good or not and that is born out of a spiritual condition that is predicated on Love as the matrix of our relationships. In other words, no matter what goes down at any moment, we can respond with the nobility of truth and character so that we are contributing to the greater good. It is our innate nature, not the one we all accept and believe, that speaks to a common good, respect, honor and transcendence in overcoming our lower natures. Without individual change, there is no change and only stagnation. It behooves each one of us to take an accounting of ourselves and aim higher as in personal excellence to advance our higher, more sentient natures over our darkness and errors. Perhaps the best way that I know is to seek the help of God and angels to accomplish this task. Desire is the key as we must desire that which is good for ourselves and for each other. Instead of dwelling on what is broken, belly aching about those who are blinded by their evil and casting blame on other nefarious forces, perhaps it is better to become better, to become more, to aim higher ourselves. Ultimately our goals should selfishly begin with ourselves as in contributing to the light and not the darkness. Do a gut check and look for ways to improve and raise the bar and soar higher. If each one of us does this, we raise the consciousness of our planet and move forward in greater harmony and love together. Now is the time of our own transformation.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Transformation 30 Sep 2020 17:26 #8233

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
Hi, Dan.

It's great being back in the forum seeing you here and reading your wise words.

I'm working remotely at home now, so I need go to and I'll write more later.

Love,
Joan

Transformation 30 Sep 2020 21:08 #8235

• Joan
I wrote this essay recently and it was published in the FCNB Commentary, August 2020 edition.

My Divine Love Life
Joan Warden

My eyes water whenever I now read the messages, and I’m at a loss to know why this is happening. I refuse to believe it’s because I’m holding my laptop on my knees too close to my face, or that I need an upgraded prescription for my reading glasses. Rather, I’m beginning to believe it’s my soul’s heartfelt reaction to the contents of the messages, which causes the tears to flow.

For instance, after recently reading this sentence from John’s message: “Mr. Padgett's Guardian Angel…,” the flood gates opened and it took me longer to wipe away the tears than it did to read the message:

“I realize that this may seem unkind to these mediums, but what I state is a fact, and is not stated for the purpose of decrying the work of these mediums, but only to show you that such places for you to frequent, as your work is not there, but is as I have above stated.” (Vol. IV, p.14)

Reading this honest comment, “this may seem unkind,” from the second highest Celestial Angel went straight to my heart and soul, as we are getting an inside glimpse of John’s personality. This is just one of the reasons why he is one of my favorite writers in the volumes.

And thinking back to the time, 40+ years ago, when I first read the messages from Jesus, I couldn’t stop crying. I just knew it was him and I was reading the real truth. After receiving my ordination certificate from FCNB in 1978, I had no idea that I was going to be embarking on an ebb and flow roller coaster ride in the Divine Love experience.

It would seem reasonable that once I accepted Jesus’ teachings, then all would be well in my world. But such was not the case. For ten long years, I was in a state of either confusion or denial. Was this the real truth? I asked this over and over again. This change of heart may have been caused from negative reactions by relatives and friends when I shared the wonderful messages. Or it could have been John’s fault for mentioning that we should test the truth! (Vol. II, p. 337) Little did he know that I was going to take him up on it.

As John writes in this message, “The Condition of the Soul when and after the Divine Love flows into it:”

“This transformation is gradual, and men must not think that by the mere act of conversion from their state of death they at once become possessed of the nature of the Divine, for such is not the fact. The transformation is gradual and comes according to the susceptibility of the souls to receive this Love of which I speak. But when once the inflowing of the Love commences, it continues eternally. Although there may be times of stagnation and apparent loss of this Divine Essence….” (Vol. II, p.205)

Having known and, indeed, prayed for Divine Love for years (minus ten), and having read John’s message decades ago, I’m thinking that if he would have just kept quiet and not revealed this information about stagnation, and if I wasn’t such a procrastinator, I should be a Divine Angel by now! But alas, there always seems to be something to distract me from seeking my long-sought-after earthly goal – like working for a living, for instance, is one of my excuses.

Of course, I have other excuses as I wallow in the ebb phase – like I want my soul longings to do all the work of receiving the Divine Love, so I don’t have to actually verbalize my shortened version of the Prayer for Divine Love – “Dear Father, Fill me up.” Gratefully, God always knows what to do.

And thank Heavens, when I’m listening to music about God, the flow phase goes into overdrive and my soul longings do their job. These song lyrics from “Live Out Loud” by Christian singer, Steven Curtis Chapman, speak directly to my soul:

Now think about this... if we really have been given
The gift of a life that will never end
And if we have been filled with living hope, we're gonna overflow
And if God's Love is burning in our hearts, we're gonna glow.

That’s right. That’s what I live for and, hopefully, during those times of less ebbing and more flowing, my soul is surely gonna glow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan

Transformation 01 Oct 2020 13:01 #8236

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
How lovely thou art, my sweet sister in Christ. Your tears are now my tears as my heart opens to the Father’s Love. Reading your words pulled me in closer to you and to our Heavenly Father. When I contemplate how blessed we are to have both the knowledge and soul’s possession of God’s Divine Love and to have had that advantage for the past 40 years; I am blown away. What are the odds of us to have learned intellectually of the teachings of Jesus of the New Birth and then to have seen the truth in that message that caused our soul’s to personally seek for the Father’s Love as our redemption and salvation? I think sometimes we under value the Great Gift of our Father’s Love. This is truly a celebration my angelic friend that you are here and we are here together. We need Ian and Jan back too as I feel the timing is right to breathe new life back into our forum here....and the world needs it so much now. It makes me very happy to see you here Joan. BTW, I love your essay,. ❤️

Transformation 01 Oct 2020 17:01 #8239

• Joan
Thank you, Dan, for your beautiful sentiment. God bless you.

What an honor, a privilege, and an extreme blessing it is to be on the receiving end of God's Greatest Gift. It makes me cry just thinking about how fortunate we are.

As I wrote in my essay about the ebbs and flows of Divine Love, well, thankfully I'm once again in the flow phase and it's amazing how much more of God's awesome Divine Love that I can feel flowing and expanding into my soul. Yay! :)

You're right, we need Ian and Jan back here, too. Calling the Angels to make it happen.

Transformation 02 Oct 2020 12:02 #8243

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Joan, you capture my hearts sentiments too; It makes me cry just thinking about how fortunate we are. That statement can only come from a heart of gratitude and thankfulness.