Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Why are those who reject God’s Divine Love penalized.

Why are those who reject God’s Divine Love penalized. 20 Apr 2019 12:31 #8216

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 79
The question had come to my mind previously; why is the individual penalized for not accepting God’s free will gift of His Divine Love. In other words, why is it a sin to reject the Holy Spirit and therefore reject God’s Love from coming into our hearts? Further it is considered the unpardonable sin according to Jesus to reject the influences of the Holy Spirit. I quote from Jesus;

“all sins against me, or even against God's Commandments may be forgiven men, but the sin against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven them, neither while on earth nor when in the spirit world." This means that so long as a man rejects the influences of the Spirit, he sins against it; and such sin prevents him from receiving this Divine Love. Hence in that state, he cannot possibly be forgiven and be permitted to enter into the Celestial Kingdom of the Father.”

For a long time this bothered me or rather confused me because I wondered; why is it a sin to not accept a gift, God’s Love. We are given a free will to either accept or reject God’s Love, so why is it a sin to not accept it? Since it’s a free will gift, why is it a crime to not accept it and further, why must we suffer for all eternity if we don’t accept it? To me, this was just too extreme and I personally struggled with it.

However, as I’ve prayed on this and my souls perceptions have increased, my new understanding is that to reject Love, anyone’s Love, whether that of God or anyone else is a sin because we have broken the Law of Love. To reject God’s gift of Love is a sin because we reject God. Any time we reject someone, either God or anyone else we have broken the Law of Love. And to reject God is to separate ourselves from Him just like the first parents did. That was their sin, to turn against Him and to reject His Love. They broke the Law of Love and as a result they sinned against the greatest Love in this universe and isolated themselves from God and suffered terribly for their sins.

That is why the sin against the Holy Spirit is the unpardonable sin. Not because God wouldn’t pardon such a sin as He would do it in a heart beat but because it is the revolving door sin that keeps spinning and spinning for every moment we reject God. God so loves us and wants to bless us so much with His Love as he anxiously waits for our hearts to accept Him and accept His gift of Love. Why do so many reject this awesome being?

Please, for those of you reading, lift up your hearts and receive God into your hearts. He loves you so much and wants to love you real special and take you into His arms of Love....forever. Don’t reject Love, embrace it at every opportunity. Do all things in Love.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Why are those who reject God’s Divine Love penalized. 07 Dec 2019 21:12 #8222

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 77
Dan, straight from God's lips to your ears! Amazing. What a beautiful post.

God Divine Love You!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan

Why are those who reject God’s Divine Love penalized. 07 Dec 2019 22:10 #8223

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 79
Happy to hear from you again as we bring vitality, life and love back here on Truth For All People.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens
  • Page: