Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Thought For The Day 23 Aug 2016 14:16 #7750

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The Father is Himself, alone. There is no other God besides Him and no other God to be worshipped. ~ Jesus

Christianity worships 3 God's; God the Father, the Holy Spirit and God the son, Jesus. Jesus refutes this belief in 3 God's and says there is only one God to be worshipped, our Heavenly Father. Further, he says he is not God and is merely a man, a created soul just like you and me. Jesus leads the way to our Heavenly Father through his teachings but denies this erroneous doctrine of a three in one God.

Perhaps you'd like to share a Thought for a Day here too taken from the Celestial messages.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Thought For The Day 23 Aug 2016 21:49 #7751

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
Well there are many offshoot cults and sets claiming to be Christian, if Christianity means Jesus Christs teachings, which I believe it should do then none of the known religions have got it completely right.
in reference to God, the Holy spirit and Jesus there is much diversity among these Christian religions, one well known religion even claims that God has a mother!
We know through the messages that we need to pray to God and only God for salvation, not Jesus or the holy spirit, but some of these religions have got their believers praying to Jesus for salvation because they believe he is God, also some pray to the holy spirit for the same reason, and even to the virgin Mary because they believe that she is the mother of God.
If they pray to Jesus he will point them towards His and our Father, the only God, if they pray to the holy spirit without praying to God it will not come because only God can sends His holy spirit to the penitent, and if they pray to virgin Mary maybe Jesus' earthly mom will point them towards God.

But we must remember that the soul has it's own language and maybe words can get in the way and this may be the reason why there is so much confusion and conflict about who is right.
If someone from one sect receives God's divine love and someone else from another sect achieves the same then both will probably say that their sect is right, even though they may have completely different beliefs.

Wars fought and lives have been wasted just because one religion disagrees with another, one day they will see that they have been played like fools.
Jesus shows the way and it is the quickest way, go directly to God, the only God.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joan

Thought For The Day 26 Aug 2016 14:15 #7773

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The Master, himself will be the Great Teacher come again to earth in the form of his revelations. ~ George Whitefield.

Recently I was discussing with friends about the "End Times" as they're looking for Jesus' return and said the earth would be destroyed by fire. Oh how much I wanted to scream out; no, no.....that isn't going to happen. This idea of God punishing those who do not seek Him appears to pervade the Christian mindset. Retribution by God against us is a false teaching and is not the nature of God. God is Love and His ways are loving, gentle, kind. This idea of an all powerful God who is going to cast non-brlievers into the fires of Hell is so wrong and maligns God to a treacherous monster.

Jesus fulfilled his Second Coming through his revelations as channeled through James Padgett one hundred years ago. Jesus speaks against such barbarism that reduces God to a mean and angry God. Jesus truly fulfilled his mission through those revelatory messages that clears up many of these false teachings about God. Jesus says that God wants us to come to Him in love and trust and not in fear of punishment.

Thought For The Day 26 Aug 2016 17:52 #7775

• Ian
Now why would they want people to believe that God is a wrathful god of vengeance and all the other horrible things they say he is?
Could it be simply to justify their own evil doings.
The common people that believe that are being fooled.
God is a God of love and if they prayed to the true God they would find out for themselves, but do they?

Thought For The Day 26 Aug 2016 22:31 #7776

• Ian
Not all Christians believe that Jesus is God, many Christians believe Jesus is the son of God and that is what I believe, but it appears to me that many of these Christians are not loving God, but fearing God, so they pray to Jesus instead waiting until he comes and saves them, which he won't and cannot do because only God can save them.

Thought For The Day 27 Aug 2016 00:05 #7777

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Not all Christians believe that Jesus is God

Thank you for saying that Ian because I consider myself a Christian too and do not believe that Jesus is God but my elder brother and Master. Jesus is the promised Messiah that leads God's children back home to their Father.

• Page: