Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Experiencing the peace that comes with his Divine Love 20 Jan 2015 12:58 #6913

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
I once read and studied my Grandmothers Bible about 30 years ago after a life changing spiritual experience, she was a Scottish Presbyterian missionary whom I never met btw, I know that she is one of my guardians now and have known this for some time.
I never was a practicing Christian because my parents weren't I suppose, my Dad, who's mother was my grandmother I mentioned wasn't a Christian and I wasn't christened at birth that explains itself, but I knew all along inside of me that God was a loving God since I was a small child.

I'm afraid that on the whole the Bible, especially the old testament, which really is the Jewish Hebrew Bible, took my belief in a loving God and for a while began turning my beliefs into fearing God who was so far away that it seemed impossible to reach Him, maybe this is why some people are praying to Jesus and not God, how can anyone in truth pray in love to a God they fear?
These thoughts that came to me after I put down the Bible for the last time didn't last long though, and my faith in a loving near God became reestablished again. All of this happened many years before I found these messages that were written through Mr. Padgett, this was my experience with the Bible.

It is true that there is a lot of truth in it but you have to be very careful to find it and even then it will be tainted truths, and by that I mean that there is an agenda with it which the compilers inserted for a reason and as I see it was to simply put the fear of God into the people and deliver the people to the priests so they can tell them what to do, what to believe and ultimately to control them.
This is the opposite of Jesus' real teachings which showed the way to a forgiving God and a loving Father of all who only desires to redeem His sinful children whom he gave a free will to choose and turn them from images into real living angels, like Jesus, who is His first redeemed child and an example to us all as to what we all we may achieve which is at-onement with our Father.

Jesus' second revelation written through James E. Padgett explains some of the errors in the Bible and corrects them revealing what Jesus really taught back then and what he teaches today.

May God bless us all, that's up to us if we desire this to happen though and I believe that the people have a right to know how God may bless them, also know how to achieve these blessings, what this results in and what they must do to achieve these results.
Ian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Experiencing the peace that comes with his Divine Love 22 Jan 2015 00:01 #6922

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
A man who regained his eyesight.

I was working with a man, he was my boss back then, our conversation entered into the realm of miracles and so I said to him that it was possible to cure his shortsightedness, (he used glasses most of the time and couldn't see much when reading,) I told him that he had to believe this for it to happen and then he would be able to see normally again, this was before I knew about the Divine Love btw.

Anyway he looked at me in a kind of disbelieving way, I said it's true, believe it.

A couple of days later, which was the next time I saw him, he said, Ian, I've got something to tell you, he said he had given a lot of thought about what I told him and believed that it was possible, he told me that he drove out to a place by a fjord he used to go to and while he was looking across the fjord he used all his will power and believed that his eyes would be repaired, then he got quite emotional and said he then took of his glasses and saw everything as clear as day, he said he could see all the details on the other side of the fjord which he couldn't before, he didn't wear glasses after that.

God helps those who help themselves.
Ian
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joan, Phillip

Experiencing the peace that comes with his Divine Love 27 Jan 2015 00:48 #6952

• Phillip
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Open your eyes, look up to the sky's and see...