Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Experiencing the peace that comes with his Divine Love 12 Jan 2015 06:28 #6853

• Jan
  • Jan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 35
Around 1:00 yesterday they were spraying dozens of chem trails criss-crossing the sky above our house and with the angle of the sun I could see very very tiny particles of what looked like glitter falling around us. I am seeing trees that should be young and healthy dying, spiders that I enjoy watching spin there web every autumn as I have for many years disappear this year.

Thursday and Friday last week our area had a hard freeze and my small pond froze over on the top layer. For the past 48 hours it has been at least 10 degrees above freezing and my pond is still frozen. It has always quickly melted, but what’s keeping it frozen?

Last night I saw a documentary produced by the air force/military of the power of the drones that are flying above us and watching all of our activities. They now have the technology to take 180 or so pictures at once that will show the area of a whole metropolitan city with such details that they can pinpoint with anything 6 inches above the ground. The military now has 24 hour man stations that are flying drones over the world and taking real time pictures that they are storing on a massive database. They now have the ability to track and in their own words "prosecute" anyone in the world.

I have many healthy dogs that I have raised in the past. Six months ago I noticed that one of my dogs teeth were starting to rot and fall out. Then I noticed that that it wasn't happening to just one but all three of my dogs!! I have always feed them Purina dog and do not give them any table scrapes. If fact their favorite treats are carrots, green pepper and tomatoes. I started researching and found that the pet foods and our foods are being genetically modified with organisms. I switched them to a product that does not have any GMO by products in them and their teeth have dramatically improved. I learned that the majority of corn, sugar and soybean produced in the US is being genetically modified.

Why is it that over 50 years ago we rarely heard the word Diabetes and now 3/4 of the populations as well as our animals suddenly have this illness of our century? Could it be because of the genetically modified foods that we have been eating in just above everything we eat? Why are the doctors only focusing on treating the symptoms and not the cause? Since discovering this information I have started making sure that I purchase only non GMO foods and I have started taking control of what we eat by cooking our food instead of eating out fast foods.

I think they have truly found the ways to make the one world order I have been hearing about a thing of possible reality. I can now see from controlling the weather, our movements and our health how they can bring man under their control.

I wrote all the above to say that with all that is going on, I have a peace and a true knowing through God’s Divine Love that our Father is protecting us. If I didn't I sure would be back on depression medicine and the first to be in the lines protesting. I choose to spread the message of Divine Love rather than to protest. The events shouldn't be surprising to us because there have always been men that have ruled and controlled people, just not of this magnitude that it seems. We have been so blessed to being living in the time of peace that our country has previously had. I am so thankful to know that this life is not the end of it all! It’s just the beginning of the journey to the Celestial Kingdom for all who sincerely ask through prayer to our Father.

I pray for more of his Divine Love for each of you!
Jan
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Experiencing the peace that comes with his Divine Love 13 Jan 2015 00:13 #6857

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
The people responsible for doing these terrible things have sold their souls to some evil spirit, I think he calls himself satan or something, there might be more of them who battle among their selves.
I saw him, or one of them about 30 years ago, he manifested his total black hooded self in front of me and tried to tempt me, he offered me all the riches in the world, power over all people blah, blah blah, blah, I sent him through the wall and that's where he went, never seen him since. The price for all this was my soul as he said, he got the wrong man this time because I never wanted what he offered and didn't want him uninvited in my lounge.

So what can we do to stop this?

Some things need to be understood first.
Firstly love is stronger than evil and when many who love activate themselves in love, evil will be vanquished and the evil spirits will not be able to access a love filled world, just like little o'l me sending the not so powerful satan through the wall and away forever, if I can do this, so can everyone, this is God's world, not some evil spirits playground.

Something that may be hard to understand about people attempting to destroy the earth and life and people is how can they do this because they are also in it too, I suppose some of these people have children as well, the simple answer is the forces behind this evil are not here!!!, surprised?
It is to these that they sold their souls to and it is these that they must serve.
There is a way out of this contract they made, but is this what they want? give up all their stuff and be humble and repentant towards the true God.

I agree with Loren, he knows what is happening here and who is behind it.

I wrote down the evil spirit episode, here's the link. The Visit

Love is the power, have faith in this and you will see the truth in it.
Ian

Experiencing the peace that comes with his Divine Love 14 Jan 2015 13:33 #6867

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Firstly Jan, I love the tag line that precedes this message as fundamentally this is what brings peace in the face of evil and insanity. It appears that the world is on a collusion course with destruction and in some folks world, this is the case. And like yourself Jan, opted for teaching about how Love is the answer rather than battle on the front lines of social injustice. There is a war of good vs evil and like you said Ian, the real nefarious sources are evil spirits. Many of the criminally insane credit their source to the voices in their head.

Like yourself Jan, we are now moving towards non-GMO and realize that the foods in restaurants are mostly not healthy and prepare more at home too. Perhaps one of the strongest positions of protest is to become aware and not buy bad products. If the corporate giant sees sinking profits they may get the message. While we may only be a voice of one yet we are the voice of many as we spread truth around the land.

Experiencing the peace that comes with his Divine Love 14 Jan 2015 19:06 #6868

• Jan
Dan & Ian,
My mind is screaming as it see's what is going on and just amazed of how the world's population is asleep in the dream with their material goods. But you made a good point that I am being able to see and understand more clearly of how the evil spirits that have passed over our keeping them entertained with materials things and others by the sources in their heads.

I am SO very thankful for God and his Divine Love. I want more! My Soul knows Gods Divine Love and is trusting in it. I woke up this morning calling out from deep in my Soul for more of his Divine Love and to bring me more soul development. That is my protection from all the madness I see going on. I keep my eyes on my future home because if I didn't I would be trembling with fear. I am so looking forward to the day where there will be no more pain, fear, anger, hatred, envy, sorrow or sadness but only GODS DIVINE LOVE! That's the world I want to live in - the Celestial Heavens.
Jan
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Experiencing the peace that comes with his Divine Love 15 Jan 2015 02:44 #6869

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
Hey Jan,

I feel your pain. The other day I saw this House Hunters show where this gal wanted a closet just for her shoes! Now that's nuts! Thank God, we know what is the most valuable thing on earth and pity for those who don't.

I'm not bothered too much by people and their obsession for material things... what's disturbing my peace lately is knowing there are a plethora of maniacs who choose to kill another of God's children because they are offended by a cartoon! And worse, they just want to obliterate the majority of civilization.

Mercy me. What must our Father think of all this insanity and mayhem. Sometimes, I feel like I should apologize to Him for their behavior. He deserves better... and so do we.

Experiencing the peace that comes with his Divine Love 15 Jan 2015 05:01 #6871

• Jan
The powers that want to take control are working very manipulating. They cause a crisis, then they bring in a solution to their advantage. Case in point – The 911 was supposed to have been pulled off by the al-Qaeda. So in order to protect us from them they created the NSA which in affect can pull our freedom away at their choosing. And I forgot to mention how the NSA can now search any home without cause and is now keeping records of all our activities.

You are right Loren, Muslims are not bad people. However the system that is trying to gain control wants us to think so and to cause racism against the different races such as Muslims. They are using media to provoke us with violence against our brothers of other races. Once that violence begins they will once again step in and claim to save us from the violence they provoked and created and create more laws that take away our freedom for our own protection. This system was spoken of by President John Kennedy shortly before he was murdered.

As Ian said we have to stay in the Love - Our Fathers DIVINE LOVE.
Jan