Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re:Can Evil Spirits Disguise as Good Spirits? 03 Aug 2011 11:25 #4797

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
There are other kinds of spirits we should be aware of too, not evil spirits but spirits who think they can help us but can't, these maybe good spirits and even family members that have passed on and because of their "not very good spiritiual condition," or lack of soul development and knowledge of the truth, they cannot help very much even though they want to help and try to help, they may attempt to teach what they believe not knowing any better, this may even retard the persons development if the person follows their advice.

Your question Brianna, "Is it possible that evil spirits can disguise as good spirits?"
Evil spirits don't look or feel like angels, so they are easy to tell apart, but if a person is striving materially to get higher up in this world I think the evil spirits can help them, but there is a price to pay and many have paid this price only later to regret it.
One tried to tempt me once, I wrote it down.
The Visit
Love, Ian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Can Evil Spirits Disguise as Good Spirits? 04 Aug 2011 15:21 #4801

• Brianna
  • Brianna's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Ian,

I saw your article about an evil spirit that wanted to help you in exchange for your soul, but in reality, he was deceiving you. I do believe that spirits, good and bad, can influence people, and even good spirits that still teach false beliefs can also teach those beliefs down on Earth. That is why their are still beliefs of paganism, reincarnation, pantheism, etc. Do you believe in the Illiuminati? I believe they are behind the assassination of JFK, the deaths of Princess Diana, Tupac, and other people who contributed to this world, what goes in our food and air, etc. Most of the people that support the Illiuminati are Satanists, Freemasons, and people that sold their soul to "Satan" or the evil spirits, in exchange for money and power. I think that's what's influencing this preacher that claims he is Jesus reincarnated.

Love,
Brianna
A proud spiritual lycanthrope. Forever a wolf at heart.

Part "normal", part autistic, all human.

The number one desperate secret wish I have in my heart is to go to the Great Wilderness in the Celestial Heavens, reunited with my Master, my "pack" of angels, and feel the welcoming, sweet embrace of my heart's desire. May you all find the Divine Love. God bless.

Re:Can Evil Spirits Disguise as Good Spirits? 04 Aug 2011 16:19 #4802

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Woe, to the deceiver. You bet your britches that any negative thought or behavior that is out of harmony with the Laws of God extracts consequences. What is unfortunate and therefore answers the question as to why one repeats negative behavior; some of them know it is wrong but don't know how to right the wrong and the others are deceived themselves and are the last to know of their deception. It may be obvious to all around this individual however the mind will protect itself and justify anything.

To both types of deceivers we should be compassionate yet vigilant in our stand on the truth. That individual deserves no less than our love and prayers for their redemption from their deception. Sometimes folks get stuck in their belief systems, mind sets and routines and are like opening a steel door whose hinges have rusted and calcified. The ones who know they are doing wrong are the easiest to reach as all they usually need is the influence of the love of another to help turn them around.

The one though, whose awareness has not been opened to their condition and are therefore unaware and asleep are the most difficult to reach because they think they have done no wrong and everyone else is askew. It is with these individuals that we must pray and surround them with the force field of our love. Love is like rain that constantly erodes, chips away and eventually softens the edges of a stony heart whose mind has gone astray. They cannot be reached through the mind but through love, in its relentless influence upon their heart.

Love and blessings,
Dan

Re:Can Evil Spirits Disguise as Good Spirits? 04 Aug 2011 18:29 #4803

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
That was a good answer from Dan in my opinion.

I'd keep away from any form for negativity about what is happening in this world, it will drag anyone in who falls to hate and are provoked to fights against etc. That doesn't mean to not to speak out, just refrain from negative feelings when we say what we mean, the divine love is the answer here, that is why the angels speak out against all evil, they have God's love in their soul always.
God's love is the answer, always has been, always will.

I came across this paragraph while I was looking for something else, it fits here though, people should know what is going on here on earth, hardly anyone would believe this message because they have been conditioned to believe in a "normal world" that is not true.

Swedenborg, received through James E. Padgett.
"Well, there are thousands of millions of evil spirits, and there is never a time when some of them, thousands of them, are not surrounding and trying to use their bad influences on mortals. We do not know why this is permitted, but only know that it is so. And here again the great law of attraction operates, for many mortals are in similar conditions of development and evil thoughts to what these evil spirits are, and naturally, these evil spirits are drawn to them and do come to them. And frequently it happens, that while visiting these mortals of similar conditions to their own, they attempt to influence mortals who are in a better state of moral and spiritual condition, and sometime succeed in doing them harm."
Swedenborg writes on the hells

• Page: