Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Can Evil Spirits Disguise as Good Spirits? 01 Aug 2011 04:36 #4782

• Brianna
  • Brianna's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
We are told that we are surrounded by spirits, either good or bad. But should we be more cautious about spirits? Is it possible that evil spirits can disguise as good spirits? Some good answers would be great. Thanks!

Love,
Brianna
A proud spiritual lycanthrope. Forever a wolf at heart.

Part "normal", part autistic, all human.

The number one desperate secret wish I have in my heart is to go to the Great Wilderness in the Celestial Heavens, reunited with my Master, my "pack" of angels, and feel the welcoming, sweet embrace of my heart's desire. May you all find the Divine Love. God bless.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Can Evil Spirits Disguise as Good Spirits? 01 Aug 2011 05:13 #4783

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
I think that we need to be cautious about which spirits are around us, unless we are really in tune to the spirit world and can feel a spirit's presence and know who it is.

Some evil spirits delight in playing tricks on us and they can make people believe all kinds of things. To make sure they don't come around us, we ask God for Divine protection at all times.

In one of Helen's earliest messages to James Padgett in 1914, she warned him about a spirit named Rector, who was a Jesus imposter. Sound kind of familiar here? Hmmm... Could it be that Rector is still doing this 97 years later? Well, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. Here's a little of Helen's message:

"Yes, and I have seen the spirit of Rector. He is not the spirit that he represents himself to be. He is a wicked spirit who goes about to deceive the mortals on earth. He is a wicked spirit who has no love for God or man, and he is trying to lead mankind to believe that he is the Christ. He will be severely punished at the time of reckoning. Yes, and I know what I am talking about, as I have been warned against him. Your grandmother who is in one of the highest planes of the spirit world has told me of him."

Helen Tells James She is With Him All the Time, That Jesus is a Luminous Spirit and Warns James About the Imposter, Rector

Re:Can Evil Spirits Disguise as Good Spirits? 01 Aug 2011 07:17 #4784

• Sybille
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks, Joan.

You have written an important message. God loves us all and He cares for us through His words.

In the prayer for Divine Love, everything is included in it - what the human needs to safely get closer to God to be one with Him in His Love and to remain so. It is also written how we can protect ourselves from negative spirits .....

Heavenly Father, we thank you in every hour and every moment of our lives in the shadow of your love to help us with the temptations of the flesh and the influence of the forces of evil to overcome. They are all around us and try to turn our thoughts away from you toward the pleasures and temptations of this world. We thank you for your Love and the privilege of receiving it, and we believe that you are our Father, the loving Father, who smiles at us in our weakness and is always willing to help and take us to your arms of Love .... I also want to write that this prayer is not just any prayer, and in it is the salvation for all mankind is included.

I go every morning with Jesus and pray this prayer for the Divine Love, because I want every letter in it written in the flesh and blood which goes into my heart and soul. With this prayer in our life, it also shows its full effect on the people, and teaches us who is God and who we are, because this prayer is the ultimate medicine for the whole mankind. The only thing we need to get into His graciousness is to be prepared to want to accept it. And I suspect even now, within a very short time, to me, through this prayer that God will reveal something great… something so big that far exceeds my understanding and the longing in my soul has been made because of Jesus’ prayer. Thank you, Heavenly Father, I'm ready.

Love, Sybille

danke joan.

da hast du eine wichtige nachricht geschrieben.
gott liebt uns alle und er sorgt für uns auch durch sein wort.
im gebet für die göttliche liebe ist alles darinn enthalten was der mensch braucht um sicher näher zu gott zu kommen um mit ihm eins zu werden und in seiner liebe auch bleiben zu können.es steht auch geschrieben wie wir uns vor negativen geistern schützen können.....himmlischer vater,halte uns jede stunde und jeden moment unseres lebens im schatten deiner liebe und hilf uns,die versuchungen des fleisches und die beeinflussung durch die kräfte des bösen zu überwinden,die uns ständig umgeben und versuchen,unsere gedanken von dir abzuwenden hin zu den vergnügungen und verlockungen dieser welt.wir danken dir für deine liebe und das privileg sie zu erhalten,und wir glauben dass du unser vater bist,der liebende vater,der uns zulächelt in unserer schwäche und immer bereit ist uns zu helfen und in seine arme zu nehmen....ich möchte dazu schreiben ,dass dieses gebet nicht irgendein gebet ist,darinn ist die erlösung für die ganze menschheit enthalten.ich gehe jeden morgen mit jesus,betend durch dieses gebet für die göttliche liebe,denn ich will das jeder buchstabe der darinn geschrieben steht in fleisch und blut über geht in mein herz und in meine seele.den erst wenn dieses gebet lebendig wird zeigt es auch seine volle wirkung auf den menschen,und vermittelt ihm wer gott ist und wer wir sind.denn dieses gebet ist die ultimative medizin für die ganze menschheit.das einzige was wir tun müssen um in diesen gnadenreichen genuss zu kommen,ist bereit zu sein es auch annehmen zu wollen.und ich ahne schon jetzt innerhalb von kürzester zeit das mir gott durch dieses gebet was grosses offenbaren will,etwas so grosses das weit meinen verstand übersteigt.und die sehnsucht in meiner seele ist schon mal durch jesus gelegt worden.danke himmlischer vater;ich bin bereit.

love,sybille :)

Re:Can Evil Spirits Disguise as Good Spirits? 01 Aug 2011 07:32 #4785

• Sybille
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
:) I also want to thank you for this topic, Brianna, in regards to negative spirits. Because of you this question and this topic is yes.

Love you all and God bless, Brianna.

Hugs, Sybille :)

ich möchte auch dir danken brianna für dieses thema was die negativen geister betrifft.denn von dir ging diese frage und dieses thema ja aus.alles liebe und gottes segen dir brianna.umarmung sybille

Re: Can Evil Spirits Disguise as Good Spirits? 01 Aug 2011 14:28 #4790

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The Law of Attraction; Like attracts like, is the basis of rapport with a lower or evil spirit as it were. Think negative thoughts and attract negative spirits, good thoughts draw good spirits and thoughts of love, particularly of God call to the highest angels in His universe.

A wise friend of mine once said; we become what we think about all day long. If our center is in the center of God's Love, no evil spirit or lower influence can affect this soul. We protect ourselves by staying close to God and His Love.

As to imposters, we see them on both sides of the veil. I still can't figure how someone can impose love without possessing it. Many years ago I listened to a guitar player who was playing in the recessed alcove of a storefront and the sound of his acoustical playing blew me away. The acoustics were remarkable of the storefront as well, as I could hear him speaking as he uttered all sort of profanities. I was dumbfounded and really blown away as the utterances of his soul canceled out all the beautiful music that I heard him play.

When we listen to these false prophets what should we look for as clues as to their falsity?

1. Are they a loving and humble being?

2. Do they speak to God with affection?

3. Are they without ego, as the greatest among us is the least among us?

4. Are they self serving or serving the higher mission of the teaching of the availability of God's Divine Love?

5. How do we feel around them? Do they make us feel comfortable and peaceful?

Remember, birds of the feather flock together. Flock with the angels.

Love and blessings,
Dan

Re:Can Evil Spirits Disguise as Good Spirits? 02 Aug 2011 02:21 #4793

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Seems like I remember something about trying the spirits, and if they didn't acknowledge Jesus as Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens, to avoid contact. Consequently we should challenge the Master as well and ask him if he is Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens? Perhaps a spirit could lie about that however most may retreat when putting truth up in front of them and seeking their reaction on it.

• Page: