Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Religion is Just an Illusion 02 Jul 2011 00:09 #4628

• Brianna
  • Brianna's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Religion. A complex thing, isn't it? One religion believes in one God, another believes in 10,000,000 gods. One believes that a supreme deity rules the universe, or that every thing in the universe is the Creator. One believes in an afterlife of heaven, where people who accept Jesus Christ as Savior and do good deeds go, and hell where people who reject Jesus are thrown into a fiery pit where Satan resides; another believes in karma/reincarnation, and where people can only reach heaven, or Nirvana if they are liberated from their karma. Most religions have "sub-sets", like Gnostic Christianity and Atheistic Hinduism. Whew! :S So many things to believe in, right? But one question is not uncommon to most: Which one leads to God? Well, Christians claim that Jesus is the only way to heaven. Hindus, Theosophists, and New Agers say it doesn't matter if you believe in a supreme deity or not. Buddhism says that God(s) are not important in the path to Nirvana. Religion is nothing more than an illusion. Finding the path to God isn't found in a church, a kingdom hall, a synagogue, or a mosque. It is up to the individual whether or not he or she wants to find God. And that is through the Divine Love. Ludicrous rituals and false beliefs slows down spiritual progression and atonement with God. A person doesn't have to go to a religous building or do rituals to attain the love of God. They can find the love of God themselves if only they let it. God bless everyone and hopefully, if everyone realizes how much God loves them, the world will finally be at peace.

Love,
Brianna
A proud spiritual lycanthrope. Forever a wolf at heart.

Part "normal", part autistic, all human.

The number one desperate secret wish I have in my heart is to go to the Great Wilderness in the Celestial Heavens, reunited with my Master, my "pack" of angels, and feel the welcoming, sweet embrace of my heart's desire. May you all find the Divine Love. God bless.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Religion is Just an Illusion 02 Jul 2011 22:41 #4633

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
Brianna wrote:

Finding the path to God isn't found in a church, a kingdom hall, a synagogue, or a mosque. It is up to the individual whether or not he or she wants to find God. And that is through the Divine Love. Ludicrous rituals and false beliefs slows down spiritual progression and atonement with God. A person doesn't have to go to a religious building or do rituals to attain the love of God. They can find the love of God themselves if only they let it. God bless everyone and hopefully, if everyone realizes how much God loves them, the world will finally be at peace.

Brianna, what you wrote here is why I love Jesus' teachings so much, as they are like a breathe of fresh air in the wacky world of religion.

As to all those other beliefs, well, you've probably heard the expression, "it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks." As we learn in the messages, false beliefs cling to us when we pass over and it's extremely difficult to get rid of them. Seeking the truth and only the truth and, most of all... finding it, while we are still walking this earth is to our great advantage when it's our turn to pass over.

We realize that most people won't seek for the truth, though, but at least they will have the memory of either reading or hearing about it... and this is where our work comes in. :)

Love and blessings,
Joan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: