• Page:

TOPIC:

Be teachers and preachers saintly 01 Apr 2011 19:33 #4269

• Alberto
  • Alberto's Avatar Topic Author
  • Alberto
  • Thank you received: 4
Be teachers and preachers saintly

The spirit of the Old Testament of the Bible of Christian leads us to believe in a God vigilante, which did not stop being a projection of what mortals themselves are; but Dios breaks mold to give us an absolutely delicious and masterly lesson. Let's look at what the pedagogy of God, his tactics to assault us in our sin and error, defeat us and lead us back into it with bonds of love.

The Gospel of Zacchaeus, in the New Testament, is a living example, it we can see how our beloved Master Jesus led to practice this performance strategy. Since then, with the arrogance and the power of deterrence of brute force never secured it, only from its peace and inner love, full of the Divine Love of the father was able to regenerate to Zacchaeus.

In consequence, all of which we are in the process of growing, strengthening and developing Divine Love, in this material world, we need to be teachers and saints preachers we propose the message of the Divine Truths revealed by Jesus through James Padgett simple and incisive that we will be able to live the way of the conversion of the New Birth with joy, peace and love.

Jesus teaches us, as it was in the mortal life and now from highest Heaven Heavenly, of the importance to publicize the message of Salvation of the Heavenly Father, he did it in the streets, squares, in the synagogues, in the intimacy with his first disciples and Apostles, in the homes of his friends; It has been doing now -both in the spiritual life as material-, using those souls, in which his will is to do the will of the Father.

See and look at what we are doing we, here and now, to disseminate and educate with the messages revealed by Jesus and other Celestial Beings.

With my eternal love,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Be teachers and preachers saintly 01 Apr 2011 22:49 #4274

• brotherdavek
  • Thank you received: 0
Only by acquiring the Divine Love through great longings for the Divine Love itself, and by participating in the removal of all our inharmonious beliefs, can we manifest the Divine Love of the Father to others, by example.
Prayer must arise from the soul of humans. The response must come from God. There is no other means by which this Knowledge can be obtained. All Knowledge of things spiritual, that humans think they possess, coming in any other way cannot be relied upon. There is only One Source of such knowledge out of which the Real Spiritual Truths of God emanate.

Re:Be teachers and preachers saintly 02 Apr 2011 03:37 #4278

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
Alberto wrote:

Be teachers and preachers saintly

In consequence, all of which we are in the process of growing, strengthening and developing Divine Love, in this material world, we need to be teachers and saints preachers we propose the message of the Divine Truths revealed by Jesus through James Padgett simple and incisive that we will be able to live the way of the conversion of the New Birth with joy, peace and love.

It is very interesting that you wrote this, Alberto, because I had such a teaching experience today. On my youtube channel SoCalAngel2009's Channel , I have a few videos and every now and then people will post their comments and some will ask questions. Many times I will thank them for watching my videos and other times I will attempt to enlighten them about the truth of God's Divine Love and here is where the conversation will end.

But my response to a poster this morning began a series of back and forth comments and then eventually to private messages. I viewed his youtube channel and saw one title of his video, which was a negative message about God, and another video was about evolution. So, really, I had no idea where this exchange was going, but I had a hunch. :)

What I discovered in my exchange with this young man, who professed to be a non-believer, was that when he was 14 years old, he had a spiritual experience. But rather than embrace it as a life changing event, he rejected it and turned his attention to his studies, as he considers himself to be an intellectual and a superb debater.

Even though my attempts at sharing these wonderful truths were not taken seriously or even considered by him, I do know one thing: he read what I wrote and that is enough for me to know that the three most important words in the world, God's Divine Love, are now embedded in his memory bank. And, maybe just maybe, someday he will be grateful that they are there.

Love and Blessings,
Joan

Re:Be teachers and preachers saintly 02 Apr 2011 17:11 #4281

• Alberto
  • Alberto's Avatar Topic Author
  • Alberto
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi brothers and sisters in the divine love:

"When the student is ready comes before the teacher, not".

The previous sentence her can apply to all those who still do not accept heard of God, to those who have had unpleasant experiences of a religious nature in the churches, those who are interested in the material life; well, we can here fill many sheets or books, pointing out the different behaviors or consciences of mortals who are not yet ready to meet and listen to the teacher.

Joan points out a spiritual experience of a young man. Look at my beloved brothers and sisters, most of the mortals have had, from the moment of our incarnation in a material body, experiences of a spiritual nature, but with the passage of time, the vast majority her have forgotten, because our habits have been othersour interest has been marked by the habits and interests of our families. Blessed are those persons or families, that from the cradle had an education about spirituality, this has not been outside during the development of their lives; but let's see, how many people or families are; really do not possess a statistic that reveals a figure and in this way know who or how many have had spiritual experiences (visions, revelations, or contacts with the spiritual world).

I know in this part of the world - where I was incarnate, born, live and help to return to the life of the spiritual world, with the adequate knowledge of the Divine Love-, many people and families, including entire villages, where the practice of communication with the spiritual world is normal, but unfortunately these communications and contacts are made with those souls with little or no development, souls that inhabit much lower areas and the information they possess is quite limited.

Those who were born without the wonderful addiction - there myself - have the gift of the mediumship, be sensitive to things spiritual, costs us at very early ages know that there is something spectacular and divine there outside, that we take when we want, and the amount you want, which is accessible to all mortals and spirits: the Divine Love of our Heavenly Father loved. That this Love, once hosting in our souls, transforms us and makes us new creatures.

But nevertheless, when God, Jesus or angels who accompany us and influence with his love, and perversely us touch, call us, we shout, allow us to have visions and spiritual experiences, then is when we started our sincere ascent towards God, to the Heavenly Mansions that await us in the Heavenly Skies, is when the student is ready to receive the teachings of his master and thus receive the knowledge that the heavenly truths and our witness of Divine Love life, are part of our live terrestrial and subsequently, in the next phase of life: the highest heavenly skies.

With my eternal love, a brother and friend,

Alberto

• Page: