Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Fireside Chat 17 Apr 2019 16:41 #8214

• Jan
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Thank you received: 49
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAN! I pray that your birthday and each and every day is showered with the blessings of HIS LOVE!

It is wonderful to hear that Debbie is in complete remission! I praise our Father so much for her healing!

I am looking forward to hearing more of your shouting to the rooftops the glory of God’s Divine Love.

Your sister in our Father's AWESOME LOVE!
Jan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Fireside Chat 18 Apr 2019 14:14 #8215

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 83
Thank you Jan for your kind words of love. I am so overwhelmed by the outpouring of God’s Love that I wonder how it can be so and if I have to come back down to earth? This mornings prayer session is perhaps the greatest I have ever had. I can relate to what James said that when he’d pray for God’s Love that he felt sometimes like he couldn’t take anymore. My eyes have been gushing with tears of joy as I truly feel that in this moment I am in the Celestial Heavens. There is no greater bliss. Thank you sweet Lord for the gift of your Love and salvation.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Fireside Chat 16 Jul 2020 13:10 #8229

• Dan
I’m reflecting upon our future journey, beyond our life here on earth. What lies beyond is but a mystery since we haven’t seen it yet with spirit eyes? So we rely upon information that is shared through mediums who channel information from spirits on the other side. Many messages were delivered through James Padgett, a medium back in 1915 about life in the spirit world. His grandmother, Ann Rollins and his wife Helen shared many messages about their homes, life in the spirit world and their progression to higher realms.

When I’ve contemplated such a world, I wonder what nature looks like in a world where there is no decay, degeneration or death? Everything is in bloom, full and beautiful. But then I remember that there are many planes in the spirit world and therefore varying conditions of the physical surroundings. Perhaps some areas are filled with the beauty of nature, flowers, lakes, rivers and mountains, all teeming with the fullness of life. And then there are places that are barren of life, cold and hostile; locales unkind and ugly. These are the lower realms of darkness we call Hell. According to those whom have made the transition, these many planes and spheres are populated by those who once lived on earth. Since we are not all of the same mind and consciousness, these various places attract those spirits whom are of like mind and condition. They, the spirits, say that when we die that there is never a death or cessation of the life of our soul and consciousness and further, that our condition of mind and being is not changed through so called death. So when we transition to the next world we take with us all our thoughts, beliefs, knowledge, values and morals that we had as mortals on earth. Therefore our conditions do not change when our physical bodies die, rather they live on in the next world. It is our condition that we have created within us that draws us to our spirit homes.Some may find a beautiful and kindly place awaiting them and for others, it may not be so friendly and attractive. Our soul’s condition upon our transition determines where we go when we enter the spirit world.

In contemplation of my own demise, where do I expect to go? I prefer to think I will find a kind and gentle place, not disturbed by negativity, strife and discord. While we live on earth, we’re all thrown together in a world of many thoughts, feelings and emotions. It’s sometimes hard to escape the effects of others as we’re mixed together, exposed to one another. It’s comforting to know that in the world to come, we’re more segregated into those of like mind whereas I see myself among my peers who place a high value and seeking of God’s Love thru prayer. That is the world that I anticipate, I will find, one that centers on God as the source that is all Good and Lovely. What that world looks like, I can only imagine as a place that is peaceful and not disturbed by other’s discord and negativity. I see a social world of wonderful personal interaction and sharing with others like myself. Perhaps there is dancing and music and all things wonderful as we share together in our Praise of the Glory of God. Can you imagine such a world? I can.

With love and blessings,
Dan

One Love Many Hearts

Fireside Chat 21 Sep 2020 12:15 #8230

• Dan
How is your heart my friends? Mine is filled with the loveliness of God in this moment, upon His Presence, His Love, His Beauty. He is near, so very near to us now. Can you feel Him? Does He not draw you close to Him, to His heart? Ever so near and never far away as He longs for our gaze, our prayers, our focus on Him. Please open up our hearts sweet Lord and come within our souls and let us be as one in our love for one another. Thou Art so lovely, kind and beautiful. Oh sweet Love, how I long for you. Oh sweet Love how I long for You now. Please come by here and find us now, in Love with You.

Your longing son,
Dan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joan

One Love Many Hearts

How Dogs and God Saved My Life 26 Sep 2020 13:13 #8231

• Dan
The cool morning air is such a nice seasonal change, a transition to more comfortable weather. It’s a time when I usually venture into the wilderness on multi day trips with my canoe and camping gear, alone, on a solo paddle trip. These days I’ve transitioned into more primitive camping, abandoning my tent for an open tarp. This change for me was exciting as it opened up my camping experience to a whole new level of sleeping in the open air. For some this might be a frightening thought as one’s fears of animals may come to bare. I was once afraid of animals, dogs particularly as I was bitten by one as a youngster and developed a fear of some. Interesting though, how I got over that? Over the years, despite this fear, I’ve discovered a fondness for animals, all animals now, even the dangerous ones. I seem to have a very deep affection for them which I did not have as a younger man. I have no more fear of them now and I can feel a closer connection with them. To what would I point to as the impetus for this change but with a change in my heart, my heart nature. My heart nature is transformed and continues to be transformed by the power of God’s Love. This transformation in my attitude and feeling about animals is proof positive of a radical change in me and perhaps one of the greatest evidence of my own soul’s transformation through the inflowing of God’s Divine Love into my soul. When we love someone, we no longer fear them and that love forms a bond with their spirit that is harmonious as this is true of animals and humans. We fear each other because we do not love one another. Love is the answer. Praying for God’s Love to enter my heart and transforming me is the smartest, brightest and most awesome decision I have ever made. My, what a journey!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joan

One Love Many Hearts