Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Fireside Chat 13 Nov 2018 17:18 #8203

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Jan, I appreciate you taking the time and writing such a thoughtful and loving post. I wondered the same thing too about why we needed additional truths from Jesus and his band of Celestial Angels when he delivered the lion share of his teachings thru James Padgett?

You say it doesn’t make any difference whether one teaches from alleged contemporary channelings or teaches that the blood of Jesus saves us from sin. You agree that it’s in error but the laws of God will deal with the individual who teaches untruth and it’s not our role to condemn them. I agree in part but why did Jesus condemn the teachings of the blood atonement and many other errors in the Bible in his writings thru Padgett. I think it’s because he sees this as one of the most daming teachings of Christianity and one that does as much harm as teaching that there is no redemption beyond the grave. Why did Jesus return in 1914 to deliver his “Second Coming” thru James Padgett. It’s because much error as promulgated through the Bible and the Christian churches must be challenged and that we must change our beliefs and be open to the truth of his teachings. Jesus was straight up and forthright in his messages through Padgett and he took on many of the errors in the Bible about him and salvation.

Each of us has a mission for God Jan and if your heart leads you in certain ways that do not challenge or confront others, then I respect your guidance. There is however not a one shoe fits all with regards to God’s work as there are many paths. The one that appears to be opening up for me is one of confronting these errors and the one I am headed for is the Big Lie of the Blood Atonement. The fire in my belly is building and I feel that I must confront this and other errors promulgated as truth. I believe in my heart Jesus is guiding me in this direction.

With profound love and respect,
Dan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Fireside Chat 14 Nov 2018 07:03 #8204

• Jan
  • Thank you received: 35
Hi Dan,
Your state, “Each of us has a mission for God Jan and if your heart leads you in certain ways that do not challenge or confront others, then I respect your guidance.”

With greatest of Love and respect, the guidance that I am receiving is from the messages themselves:

Here is from Jesus himself: TGRABJ, Vol. 2, pgs. 118 – 120

I do not approve of their frequent reference to my blood as saving them from their sins and keeping them in the grace and favor of the Father, for, as I have told you, my blood has nothing to do with the salvation of any soul - only the Divine Love of the Father saves a soul from sin and makes it one with the Father in His Love and divinity.
But, nevertheless, these people have this Love in their hearts, and while with their intellects they look upon me as God, yet their souls are turning to God, and consequently, they receive the blessings of the Father’s Love and are receiving to a large extent the development of their souls.
I am glad that you attend these meetings. for in them is a wonderful presence of the Spirit and the Love of the Father, and while you may not be in sympathy with their doctrines as to who and what saves them from sin and unrighteousness, yet the Influence of the Spirit is so great that it helps your soul development.

In the above message, Jesus himself states that he doesn’t approve of their referencing his blood as saving them from their sins which is in error, but he is not in any way guiding Mr. Padgett to confront their beliefs, but instead is encouraging him to go worship among them. He even further states these people who are believing and teaching error are themselves receiving the Love of our Father and receiving development in their souls.

Again from Jesus himself: TGRABJ, Vol. 2, pg. 136

I know that the people who were worshipping me were not doing what I approve of or like, but their hearts were turned to God; and while they were making me the object of their worship, yet the spirit of God was with them, and the workings of the Holy Spirit were in the hearts of very many of them showing them the Love of the Father and the truth of His salvation.
They, of course, are mistaken when they talk about being saved by my blood, for my blood has nothing to do with their salvation, but as they have been taught this, I cannot expect that they will know the real Salvation which the Father has provided for them. Sometime they will know that only the Divine Love of the Father saves from sin and error, and that not any blood of mine or death on the cross can save them.
But, notwithstanding this false belief, these people in their prayers actually aspire for the Love of God, and He knows the longings of their hearts and sends the Holy Ghost to fill them with this Divine Love which makes them become very close to the Father, and makes them happy.
So, while, as I say, I don’t like the worship of me, yet the truth of God’s Love enters into their souls, and they become at-one with Him to the extent that such Love enters their souls.”

Again he states that he doesn’t like the false belief of worship for himself, but he doesn’t tell Mr. Padgett to confront them instead he tells Mr. Padgett that God’s Love is entering their souls.

In TGRABJ, Vol. 2, pg. Paul states:

I know that the great majority of mankind do not believe this truth and think it foolishness, and that those who claim that they have received this Divine Love to a great degree are enthusiastic fanatics, and not worthy of credence, but I want to tell you that no greater truth was ever proclaimed by the Master; and sometime, in the not far distant future, many men who are now merely intellectual Christians will believe and embrace and experience this great truth.
You will find yourself much benefited by attending these meetings, and while there are some things in their creed to which you do not subscribe, yet they have the foundation truth that the Divine Love of the Father can clear their souls from all sins, and make them perfect, to the extent that they receive that Love in their souls.

Paul tells Mr. Padgett that even though there are some things that are in error in their beliefs that Mr. Padgett doesn't subscribe to, he doesn’t tell him to go and confront those false beliefs, instead he encourages Mr. Padgett to attend their meetings and worship with them.

This is just three of many messages in which Jesus and the Celestials address false beliefs. Surely, if he was teaching us to confront people it would be in one of these messages, but that’s not what I am reading as I haven't read of one example of it.

Yes, Jesus gave us these messages to correct the “the most "daming" teachings of Christianity” and to give the men the true gospel through his return to those who will listen, but I don’t read anywhere in the messages where he every guided or instructed Mr. Padgett to confront any individual or preacher on their teachings of error whether that be contemporary messages or the belief that the blood of Jesus saves them from their sins.

The messages that Jesus came to deliver was not condemnation from the Father but instead to show the way to the Father's Love through the greatest attribute of our Father which is Love.

With the greatest Love and respect.
Jan Blackston
Minister of Divine Truth
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan

Fireside Chat 14 Nov 2018 16:53 #8205

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Jan, thanks for sharing your thoughts on these things along with supporting messages. Perhaps semantics is causing some differences of opinion herein. The word confront has many different definitions as it can be understood as violent opposition by some and to others may be to question or perhaps to not endorce someone or something like not buying foods contaminated by Monsanto with GMO’S. In 1971 I was locked up for a year in military prision for refusing to go to war in Vietnam. I protested against militarism as being wrong, not by verbally combating the Army with combative diatribe but simply through non-cooperation or non-violent resistance as it were. Look at the works of Gandhi and Martin Luther King. I do this with factory farming with the meat industry by not buying their contaminated products that are pathogenic to our health. There are many ways we challenge, question and confront untruth in our lives.

With love,
Dan

Fireside Chat 14 Nov 2018 17:54 #8206

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
Great discussion, Dan and Jan.

Since I have no qualms about pointing out the obvious, Dan, I tend to agree with you.

Imho, Jan the people Jesus was referring to were non-believers. As in my long-time experience, it's useless to try to steer them in the right direction. So I agree with you there.

But with people who have been following Jesus' teachings and then veer off the rails by claiming they are receiving messages from Jesus and other Celestial Spirits, well, I'm of the opinion that if we feel so inclined then we should let those people know that we don't believe them.

God bless.

Love,
Joan

Fireside Chat 15 Nov 2018 07:05 #8207

• Jan
  • Thank you received: 35
Yes, it is a great discussion! Dan & Joan,

When I first came across these messages, I couldn’t understand why things plainly written were being denied by the very people who professed them, and it hurt and stagnated my own soul growth as I was hung up by noticing what others were doing. At times, it made me question whether I had really come across the truths as I was looking at people and judging the truths by the people.

The more I studied the messages, the more I became aware that I had to seek our Father’s Love with all my soul for myself and nobody else. Through my soul perceptions, I became aware of the need of constant and vigilant prayer to our Father for Him to open up my own soul so that I can see how I am out of harmony with his love which opens the way for me to become more at one with Him.

I realized that I couldn’t change the way other people believe, but I can let the power of the Holy Spirit change me. A person witnessing the changes in me is the best testimony I can give. Once I stopped looking at individuals who I felt were in error and started focusing only on my soul, the frustration that I once felt started melting away and I am now truly experiencing the peace and happiness that I never have in my life before experienced, that only Divine Love can bring.

I wanted to point out that I am not saying that those receiving contemporary messages are wrong, because who am I that I can judge anyone else as I don’t know their soul condition even if they have been following these messages for many years. How am I to be their judge? What becomes the line of who is right or who is wrong? I am saying that it’s not right for me.

When I come across someone who tries to share new messages with me, I lovingly express to them that I believe that we have received all the messages that we need and that for me I would rather spend my time studying and applying the ones that we already have instead of seeking more. Afterward, I ask our Father to open us their souls to seek his Love with all their souls and then I put my trust and faith in Him as I know he loves all his children and desires for all of us to become at one with him.

With Love from your sister in our Father’s Soul Changing Love!
Jan, Minister of Divine Truth
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156