Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Power of Divine Love 22 Oct 2014 14:54 #6687

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
This could turn into a discussion on reincarnation so I'll just keep this brief. Very perceptive Loren about past life readings and some recounting experiences in a past life as the thoughts of a spirit impressing itself upon a mortal. There's a fellow in Australia who claims to be the reincarnation of Jesus. I asked him personally how he came to believe this. He said he was re-living the crucifixion and could hear the sounds in the street on that fateful day, the soldiers and towns people and could feel nails being driven through his hands to the cross. So, he interpreted this experience as one of reincarnation from the past life of Jesus. Like what you said Loren, spirit influences are most likely the true answer as to his recall of the crucifixion. Another Divine Love seeker once said; what do you do with the spirit body, hang it up on a hook? This question details the functional impossibility of reincarnation we would have to divest ourselves of our spirit body which we received upon birth as a mortal for the soul to come back again into a mortal host.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Power of Divine Love 24 Oct 2014 13:37 #6688

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
In this discussion on the power of Divine Love, I've been having a unique experience that's dynamic and exciting. We recall that Jesus challenges us to seek first the Kingdom of God and all else will be added unto us. This principal epitomizes his entire mission into one simple statement. This one principal is the secret that opens up the heart and let's the Love come in from without, from God. It is so dynamic in it's affect upon the human soul that a new soul is re-created as it were, not merely an overhaul or upgrade of the original one.

Running in tandem with my belief, faith and pursuit of this principal I have also kept my ear to the ground for tips, ideas and other teachings, both secular and non-secular, as to human change and improvement. I've attended numerous workshops by the world's leading self improvement guru's like Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracey and Anthony Robbins and am a 2 times graduate of Dale Carnegie. If there was something I could learn to augment my personal progression I wanted to know about it. That was about 20 years ago but since then there's been a new awareness that these other modalities and teachings are no longer relevant to me anymore because God's Divine Love supersedes them.

I've written on this subject several times over the last 10 years and it seems to grow deeper in it's meaning and impact in my life. I am now applying the principal of seeking first God's Love in all things. I realize that the fulfillment of God's highest Law, the Law of Divine Love, fulfills all of God's Laws. That there is nothing else necessary for us to do but to seek and obey, to seek first God's Precious Love with all our hearts and obey the inner voice within that guides our steps. There's nothing that God's Love cannot conquer as it is the "Great Corrector" and can fix anything within us. Any fault, any vice, any addiction, any anomaly, any problems that one may have can be fixed by God's Love. Procrastination, laziness, gluttony, addiction or selfishness can be fixed by God's Divine Love. It is the Super RX to all our ills. Like in the Beatle's song; Love is all we need.

The Power of Divine Love 24 Oct 2014 21:23 #6689

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
I love reading everybody's posts. It's brings my heart and soul much joy.

Thank you all so much for lifting me up!!

God Divine Love You!

Hugs,
Joan
The following user(s) said Thank You: David

The Power of Divine Love 25 Oct 2014 21:01 #6690

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
One of the things that seems to get allot of attention, particularly as we age, is the need to focus on diet and exercise. I have gained and lost many hundreds of pounds during my earth life and gone from, Macrobiotic, Vegan, Paleo, Lactose Vegetarian, Fruitarian and to the most popular; the See Food diet. In other words, I have battled weight control most of my adult life. Lately though, I realized that I wasn't asking for God's help with this. I have been praying allot on this with God and lately have noticed that I'm slowly loosing weight and craving fruit and making healthier choices. My prayers are fervent as I accept that I cannot do this without God. I've tried over a life time and have yet to discovery mastery with this. I accept Jesus' challenge to seek first God's Divine Love and spend no other thought or effort on any previous desire or thought such as on health or fitness. As a result lately, I find myself naturally wanting fruit for breakfast. I felt moved to call a friend, a Pilates instructor and we're doing a trade-out for some personal training for some painting work on her house. Without much personal effort except for prayer I'm seeing allot of results lately as to the power of Divine Love. It's about time I woke up.

The Power of Divine Love 26 Oct 2014 21:00 #6692

• MichaelD
  • Rev. Dr. Michael DD
  • Thank you received: 3
I agree Dan, this thread could easily become a discussion on reincarnation. Without changing this thought, I would like to offer up the following...
Many books I have read claim that we will be reincarnated until we get it right, then we will advance into the spirit realms. Thinking about that you can see how trial and error might give you an opportunity to get it right. However, as Loren stated, you could spend an eternity living over and over never knowing that you aren't learning anything. You would never get to the next level, and the higher levels would seam nonexistent.

I think religions believe this misnomer about reincarnation because they don't understand God's plan for our advancement. I had believed that I had lived a previous life once because of a déjà vu episode I had. I was fishing in the wilderness area with two of my brothers and my uncle. I was standing by myself but could see everyone. For a brief moment I felt transported back in time. I looked at myself and could see the deerskin clothing I was wearing and the fringe dangling from the arms. I was standing in the same spot yet nobody was in view. Suddenly in the blink of an eye, I was back, dressed as I was and everybody was standing nearby.

Now, I think I had a mountain man's spirit, impress upon me, his experience at that spot. Something that he had done over a 100 years before. So when I hear about reincarnation from people, I tell them that it isn't physically possible and that what they are experiencing is some spirit projecting his or her memories to you.

Spirits try to relive their lives by obsession. This is different than a possession, as it is a spirit attachment to a living person but doesn't take you over like a possession can. However a living person can be easily influenced by the spirit.

Jan, I am really excited that your husband has decided, on his own to get informed about the DL. I know how it was for me and it took a little bit of doing. As Dan had stated about the guy in Australia thinking he was Jesus reincarnated, my first introduction was related to that group. I was watching a video about the DL given by that person. I thought how exciting to have new messages from Jesus. I have always thought that organized religion had been tainted and I couldn't be a part of any bible thumpers. After watching this video, the presenter opened up the floor to discussion. Someone asked him to clarify what he meant about his earlier comment (one I must have missed). He said he was Jesus reincarnated and his girlfriend that was there with him, was in fact Mary Magdalene. I immediately closed the video and it wasn't until two years later, that I stumbled upon the messages saved on my computer. I then started to read them and the rest is history.

The Power of Divine Love 27 Oct 2014 18:27 #6695

• Jan
  • Jan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 35
Wow! It just amazes me how God directs our lives when we are seeking the Kingdom of God.

Since I came back from the retreat I have had an impulse to clean out my closets and rooms and make them more clean and tidy looking. As I have been working on this a little every day and I can see this corresponding to my life and with my Soul felt prayers for Divine Love I can feel his Love spilling over to every aspect of my life. I am seeing and feeling the changes and I know that it couldn't have happened on its own.

I too Dan have been a student of self improvement and have many books and CD’s by just about every author you could name. As I have been cleaning out my house I have been working around the massive amount of self improvement materials and have been hesitant about what to keep and what to discard. God has sent me the answer and that is to “Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven”,

Being born again is the perfect descriptive as it means growth from and infancy into maturity. Cleaning out and starting over and getting rid of all the baggage which allows him to fill me with more of his Divine Love. That is the greatest Love story!
Love to everyone!
Jan
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156