Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Power of Divine Love 04 Nov 2014 21:01 #6714

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Hi Jan,
Yep, same planet, two different worlds.
We live in a world where the provision of material things is paramount for our survival, we need to provide ourselves with food and other things etc, the world where the first couple were placed in this wasn't so, as they were provided for.
Even the bodies of these two were different than we are, anyway my point is that God didn't place us here in this world to fend for ourselves and without His provision, this happened because they rejected God's way for them

Perhaps Ian as we pray for more of God's Love here on earth, He is more able to help us and provide for our needs. As we learn to become more dependent upon God I think that bringing our soul's into greater harmony enables Him to provide for all our needs. I'm already seeing this in my own life as I don't worry anymore where the monies are going to come from to provide for my family. We're rich beyond measure in our Father's Divine Love as He takes care of His obedient children.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Power of Divine Love 05 Nov 2014 13:28 #6715

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello David and welcome to the forum. I've been off on another of my canoe adventures and just got back and saw you had joined here. Not sure you said, but when did you discover Jesus' teachings through James Padgett? Some of us have been seeking all our adult life and others are newer but what I've seen sometimes is so true; those who are first are last and those who are last are first when it comes to soul development in God's Divine Love. It appears to me that we're also in the drivers seat to some extent in our soul's transformation and therefore can take this ride real slow or become more proactive in our prayers and realize greater spiritual results. I think there are many who have progressed much faster than me in a shorter time however I try to avoid comparison as it is a false barometer of our true soul's condition. These days I seek the measure of my worth in God's Love as my point of reference.

Lately, I've been particularly impressed with the 2 F's; frequency and fervency as regards to prayer. Sometimes I am surprised that I've let several hours go by without praying. The distractions of this material world or so demanding and impactful as I pray to ask God to help me to pray more frequently. It was written by Jesus or another of the Celestial writers that a moment of true prayer for God's Divine Love is greater than a lifetime of prayers of the mind. The fervency of our soul's longings is paramount to a successful and viable soul link up with God as we control the passion of our desires. Try to imagine David what it would be like to be in a constant state of desire for God's Divine Love. Since it's an eventuality in our soul's maturation, I pray for it now and have faith in the at-onement of our souls with God, a process that is building moment by moment.

Welcome again David and look forward to more of your inspirational posts.

Love and blessings,
Dan

The Power of Divine Love 06 Nov 2014 14:17 #6716

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
There's a saying Dan, "the rich will getter richer and the poor will get poorer" I gave this some thought and came to the conclusion that this really means that if you see yourself as rich or poor in whatever manner this is what you will get, and if we narrow this down to material wealth then the rich know they are rich and the poor know they are poor and it is a truth for them, but does this happen because it's just a way of thinking with roots in what they believe about themselves and their situation? Of course the rich make the rules that keeps them rich and keeps the poor in poverty, but should we play along with and accept their rules, or would it be better for most to question them which may lead the questioner to another conclusion that these man made laws are not God's laws and even if they do not believe in God they must see that these man made laws split the human race and pit them up against each other. This has happened so many times throughout history and civilisations come and go because of this splitting of the people.

Many years ago when I left England to live and work in Spain the first job I had was a waiter in a cafeteria, I worked there for about a year and worked everyday, no holidays, low wage, and long days, even on Christmas day I was working, after a year of this I began thinking about doing something else, I had learnt the language and now knew a lot of people. The big business in this town was selling accommodations to foreigners and I knew some of the people that sold property and they always had money and didn't seem to do much to earn it. So I thought about this and decided that this might be something for me to do as working as I had been doing in the cafe was wearing me out and I never had much money. I think it took about two or three months before I too was selling properties through a reputable firm and the money came rolling in and all it took was a couple of hours showing a client around some properties and if they bought something the seller would get around 10% of the price of the property.

After a year of doing this I looked back and compared the two jobs, one where I was working many hours for hardly anything and the other where I hardly did anything and earned well. So I wondered if all this happened just because I thought about it and went in that direction. I say this because the way I became a property salesman was very uncanny, it was like everything just fell into place on it's own although that's properly not how it happened.
Is there a law that says "you get what you want as long as long it is in the realm of the laws that govern the human experience? a 50 year old person is not going to become a twenty year old person, but I think what the law allows is much more than most know of, it might also mean that "you get what you fear" or "you get what you search for" or "you won't get what you don't think you will get" etcetera etcetera,

This is just one little episode, there are many more where it does seem to me that you really do get what you want or concentrate on, and the great conundrum with this is that the person who fears might also get what they fear or not want, not because they want it but because this is coming out from that person and the law takes this as a need. Another conundrum is that we are not here all to ourselves but other people are involved with our lives and they too live under the same laws.
"You reap what you sow," this is a law and because it is a law we will all eventually find out that it was us all along that had had the final say in which way our lives unfolded.

So getting away from the material, here's a question, can someone receive God's Divine Love if they have put up blocks to receiving it? the blocks maybe non belief, no faith, no self worth etc. maybe not, what we do know is though that those who have removed all these blocks and do pray humbly and soulfully to God for this great gift will definitely receive it, and this is where the messages play an important part in all this because while that person is reading the messages they will find that it will change their way of thinking and put them in the correct frame of mind which may help them to believe that this gift is in fact obtainable for them, they will also find that the established blocks will fall away, one after the other.
Then, it is only up to them to do as the messages suggest and then their desire will come true and God will send His Divine Love into their soul.
So easy, but so hard for some.
Leaving with a line from Jesus, "And because the Way is so easy and simple, it may be that men will doubt the Truth of my explanation."

Ian

The Power of Divine Love 07 Nov 2014 03:44 #6717

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ian, I can see how this principal of prosperity has worked for and against me over my lifetime. A perfect example is the poverty in the Appalachia area of the US as the early settlers were from English debtors prisons. Generation after generation have perpetuated their poverty consciousness. When I was younger I struggled financially to support a family of 5. I have seen this with others who are self employed and didn't know the value of their work and charged too little to their clients. Over the years I turned this around and am much more competitive in my pricing. But more than that, my low self worth back then also affected the bottom line in my business. It appears the power of expectation is very dynamic both in working for and against us. I think my growing faith in God's Love to fulfill all my needs is helping me to expect that God will care for me according to my faith. Even today, when monies were spartan and I had no work scheduled, I didn't worry and later got a phone call from a realtor who needed a home inspection ASAP.

I think you're right Ian as our mental anomalies such as false beliefs, doubt, low expectations and fears have a way of trying to sabotage us as we pray to be released from the bondage of our material minds. I like your quote from Jesus about the way being easy and simple. Sometimes I've wondered too if there's something else I should do besides praying? The material mind can't relate to it and tries to figure out another way. Fortunately, after 40 years, I'm getting it...... prayer for God's Love is all we need to do.

Enjoyed your post Ian and your recent postings too.

Love and blessings,
Dan

The Power of Divine Love 07 Nov 2014 13:05 #6718

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
Hi Dan, and I enyoy reading your posts I see your trip away did you the world of good and it reflects in your writings.
Reading the messages does this for me, it gets me away from this world, puts me in another and helps me to pray and reafirm as to what is the most important priority in the here and now.

Sometimes a message will keep popping up in front of me, not of my doing, yesterday this happened three times which means that I need to read it, so I opened it and my eyes went straight to this paragraph.

"Man does not have to wait to become a spirit in order to seek for and obtain this love, for the soul on earth is the same soul as when in the spirit world, and its capacity for receiving this love is just as great in one place as in the other. Of course on earth there are many circumstances and surroundings and limitations on man that prevent the free workings of the soul, in the way of aspirations and faith that do not exist after man becomes an inhabitant of the spirit world, but nevertheless and notwithstanding all these drawbacks and stumbling blocks of the earth life, the soul of man may receive this divine love without limitations and to an abundance that will make him a new creature, as the scriptures say. "
How a Soul must receive the Divine Love of the Father in order to become an inhabitant of the Celestial Kingdom

It meant a lot to me to read it again and I hope it has great meaning for anyone else who reads it too.
If you believe, if you have faith, so shall it be.
Love and Blessings to all, Ian
The following user(s) said Thank You: David

The Power of Divine Love 08 Nov 2014 00:23 #6719

• David
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Ian, Thanks for the message. Just this week I too had read this message. It helped to remind me that no matter the situations or circumstances in life, its never to late to pray for this redeeming Love and to continue this transformation of the soul. Certainly we have more distractions while here in this world but it is comforting to know that God's Love is freely available to all at all times no matter if we are in spirit or not. Not having to worry about material concerns is an advantage but I would think that there are also many other distractions that keep a soul from seeking God's Love in the spirit world. We are so blessed to know of this Grace while still mortals in habiting these bodies of flesh. Thanks for sharing the message.

love and hugs,
David
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ian