Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Power of Divine Love 28 Oct 2014 13:03 #6699

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
Here's a thought that won't let me alone and am still trying to find out about it, what if, we were not meant to be here, what if this is the animal world, the material world and is for them and not meant for us.

When God created the first couple He put them in a paradise, from what the messages say these two were provided for, that's until they chose to do it their way which wasn't God's way, and so as the story goes they fell, fell into what though? They now had to provide for themselves because the provision that God intended for them was rejected as well as the choice to become immortal and all that goes with it.
So all through the long years since then, this is where the human race has been, out of harmony with God's will for us and are still fallen out of harmony.
So if you accept the above it will seem plausible that it could be that God didn't place people on this earth, this earth as we know it, is this the place we fell into? a place not intended for us?

This truth effects my understanding about a few things, I understand that people are being controlled, kept in ignorance by those who know nothing of truth or God, one of these beliefs of the ages is the acceptance of being out of harmony and the willful and unwillful breaking of God's laws, like trying to make the best out of something that is not good and never will be, instead of trying to be free of it.

It also confirms what the messages proclaim, God is still a loving and caring Father to all his children and who never punishes anyone or anything. Another effect this had on me was a great sympathy for all souls who must come here into a world out of harmony just because this is where the last generation left off, I believe that the soul prior to incarnation knows of the great opportunity to be born here and it hasn't got to do with living a life in this world but to do with their soul development and the achieving the great gift from God, immortality, but many get lost here and their souls yearnings are ignored.
We can readily we see how influenced we become because of what our sense depict as true. We see the different cultures and how different the ways of lives can be, the common line though is that they are people and souls on earth like everyone else.

I can imagine that if people began to reconnected with their Father their Creator, we would all eventually be inharmony with each other and with ourselves because primarily we are all connected with God in that moment and know it, we would then see ourselves as brothers and sisters and all together with God, maybe that would mean a different world to live in too, we do go through the spiritual planes and spheres and as I understand the inhabitants effect their own world, so why not here too.
Anyway, something to think about.
Blessings, Ian
The following user(s) said Thank You: David

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Power of Divine Love 02 Nov 2014 18:58 #6704

• David W L
  • Thank you received: 4
This is in reply to MichaelD's comments about reincarnation. It was my search for material refuting reincarnation that I discovered the Padgett messages and the Divine Love. But I too had some déjà vu episodes in the past that I had taken to mean that I had lived before. One in particular happened back in the early 80s. I had been hiking up in the mountains of northern California when I came across an outcrop of rocks. The area around these rocks had been burned some years before by a fire, but there were trees growing untouched out of the gaps between these large rocks. When I climbed up onto of these rocks, I felt as though I had been there before, and also that it had a holy or sacred feeling about it. Later, I was told by a Native American who lived in that area that the rock outcrop was once considered a sacred site by his people, and he told me he believed that the site has been protected from the fire. I thus think that my déjà vu experience may well have been a spirit impression by one of the old Native American's who had lived in that area long ago.

It is often the case that children report remembering past lives, and this makes sense to me since the mind of a child has not been cluttered up with all of the cares of the material world and material living. So spirits near the Earth Plane would have an easier time impressing their own Earth life experiences and memories upon the mind of that child. Usually, as the child grows and becomes more involved with the world around him or her, these impressions fade away.

These explanations for the past life memories makes a whole lot more sense to me than anything else.

But the Divine Love is to me the Way to the Kingdom of God, or Celestial Heavens. Reading the Padgett messages, I had found the original Prayer for Divine Love, but over time shortened it considerably, because for me, long prayers just keep my mind involved too much. When I pray from the heart and soul, what words do come cloth my inner feelings of Love for the Father, and the resultant receipt of His Divine Love into my soul, which for me, is the most blissful and beautiful experience that can be had.

I know, indeed, I truly KNOW that this Love is the Truth! There is no theory, or belief, or whatever about this. It is the real deal! Divine Love is the Way to the Kingdom of God, the Celestial Heavens, and to the unconditional Love of God the Father!

With Love and Blessings,
David
David W. Lehning
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ian, MichaelD, David

The Power of Divine Love 03 Nov 2014 03:15 #6706

• David
  • Thank you received: 1
David thank you for sharing some of your spiritual journey. It’s interesting that you found the Padgett messages while searching for material refuting reincarnation. While I was reading spiritual materials I would often become dismayed when I would read in these books that reincarnation was true. I always felt that it was not. When I came across the messages about DL and found that it refuted the belief in reincarnation I was elated, knowing that at last I found truth. I have also had déjà vu experiences and have read that they are often used to help us remember our spiritual origins. As you said so eloquently, Divine Love is the Truth and will bring us closer and closer into the loving arms of our Fathers unconditional Love.
Love to all,
David

The Power of Divine Love 04 Nov 2014 03:00 #6709

• Jan
  • Jan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 35
Hi Ian,

Here's a thought that won't let me alone and am still trying to find out about it, what if, we were not meant to be here, what if this is the animal world, the material world and is for them and not meant for us.

In response to your thought above, i have pondered over this quite a bit as it sound very plausible. I did some searches and instead of "garden" of which I was looking for instead I found Paradise.

I believe that it also correlates as to why God doesn't answer our material prayers as he sends his angels to answer those prayers and He answers our spiritual prayers himself.

Also I found from the message below that it is quite interesting that the our first parents no more could be satisfied with the spiritual food that had supplied their wants and subdued their appetites. - That's another whole topic in itself there!
Blessing and Love
Jan

I and my soulmate lived in a paradise which God had given us, and were very happy until the great fall. We were so filled with the thought that we were all powerful and all wise, that we concluded that the obedience which God had required of us, was not necessary for us to observe, and that if we only exerted our powers, we would be as great as He is great, and would be able to obtain that immortality which he possessed. But, alas the day. We were mere creatures, although wonderful and beautiful, and we soon realized that fact.

The disobedience was in not waiting for God to bestow upon us the great Divine Love that would make us like Him in substance as well as in image. We were like Him in our possession of souls and also in the possibility of obtaining the Divine Love.

We disobeyed Him in that we tried to make ourselves believe that we were as He was, and that we need not submit further to His decrees. We tried to make this belief a thing of reality, and in our vanity tried to appear as gods; but as soon as we did this the scales dropped from our eyes, and we saw how naked and impotent we were.

God did not drive us from His paradise, but the inexorable laws of our creation and of the workings of His will, showed us that no longer could we expect this Divine Love, which He said would make us Divine. And so we became mere mortals, deprived of the potentiality of obtaining this Divine Love, and we had thereafter to become subject to all the appetites of the natural man and to work to satisfy these natural appetites.

We continued to live in the same place as formerly, but no more could we be satisfied with the spiritual food that had supplied our wants and enabled us to subdue the appetites which formed a part of our physical being. The physical then asserted itself and the spiritual became subjected to it, and we became as mortals now are, and had to find our substance in mother earth. We were compelled to till the soil and earn our living by work. I mean we had to work in order to make the earth supply us with food for our physical wants.

It was a bitter time of sorrow but the law had imposed its penalty, and we were without power to relieve ourselves of that penalty, and had to live thereafter without the possibility of obtaining this Divine Love and of having our spiritual natures reassert themselves over the physical, and subdue it.

If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

The Power of Divine Love 04 Nov 2014 09:23 #6710

• Ian
Hello David W. L. and welcome to the forum.
It's always splendid news to know that yet another soul found their way to the truth and reality of God's great gift for us, and as you say this is not just theory or merely a belief to believe in, but is "the most blissful and beautiful experience that can be had," this is the proof that awaits the seeker who finds these messages and do as they suggest as you, I and others have done.

Love and 'Blessings, Ian

The Power of Divine Love 04 Nov 2014 10:17 #6711

• Ian
Hi Jan,
Yep, same planet, two different worlds.
We live in a world where the provision of material things is paramount for our survival, we need to provide ourselves with food and other things etc, the world where the first couple were placed in this wasn't so, as they were provided for.
Even the bodies of these two were different than we are, anyway my point is that God didn't place us here in this world to fend for ourselves and without His provision, this happened because they rejected God's way for them, and because they chose this way the inevitable changes that they didn't know about before their preference would have to happen too.

John says some more about this couple and how they were.
"He was then not only a perfect being as regarded his physical formation, (meaning both of them) but also as regarded his mental and moral qualities, which of course included all his emotions and appetites, as well as his spiritual aspirations. His physical body was in the beginning made of matter, changeable as it now is, but of a more ethereal kind, and not subject to decay and disintegration in such a short time as it now is. But yet, it was subject to this decay; and man, as regards his physical being, necessarily was required to die, to have released his spirit body and soul from this physical vesture, and thereafter to exist as a spirit."
What is the Destiny of the Mortal who has not Experienced the New Birth

Helen also found out that she was changing as she progressed.
"Helen took the advice of these high spirits and prayed, and she found her prayers for the Father's Love were answered, and that It came into her soul in a way that caused a purification of her desires and thoughts, with a corresponding change in her soul and spiritual appearance. She said that her spirit body, reflecting the changing condition of her soul, was becoming etherealized and brighter. She then wrote that she had reached the Third Sphere where happiness was greatly increased."
The Origin of these Messages

A change in the soul changes everything.
Love, Ian