Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Power of Divine Love 07 Oct 2014 06:27 #6655

• Jan
  • Jan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 35
I wanted to share with you how the Divine Love changed my husband.

For the past two years my husband has quietly listened as I have shared things that I have learned in and about the messages received from the celestial through James Padgett.
Through the years he’s not been a religious person, much less a praying person except for material things. In fact he was hesitant about attending the 100th anniversary retreat because he was afraid it would be too religious for him. He mainly attended the retreat for me as he took a novel to read and was planning on staying in his room for any meetings that he didn't want to attend of which was ok with me.

The first night started off with an hour long silent prayer circle of which my husband didn't know he was attending as we thought it was an introduction meeting. When we got back to the room that evening he was looking at the schedule for the next few days making sure to note when the prayers times would be so that he could avoid them. However he was very interested in the history of James Padgett and the messages of which they had 3 presentations we attended.

On the last day we attended a meeting about Soul Development and it turned out to be more sending healing energies session with a partner that each of us paired off with. My husband gave me the look and I knew he wasn't up for that so I gave my blessings for him to leave. After the session I went to check on him and he was ill with me of which I didn't understand because I had given him complete freedom. I left and went back to the next meeting and afterwards once again went to the room to check on him taking some fruit for him. As I was leaving to go to the last prayer circle for the evening he asked where I was going and I replied to the prayer circle. Little did I know there was a battle going on in is Soul as he replied do you mind if I join you? He had been spending the time in the room wrestling with God in prayer.

From that point on he has become a changed man. We both pray together every night and it’s not a 10 minute mind prayer, it however long it takes from speaking from our Souls to God. We have started reading straight through Vol 1 because he wants to hear all the messages!
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ian, MichaelD, Eva

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Power of Divine Love 07 Oct 2014 07:25 #6656

• Jan
  • Jan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 35
I wanted to share with you how the Divine Love has changed my life!

I have studied the messages consistently for the past two years after I came across them. It has been just in this past year that I have embraced the Divine Love as truth. However I was hesitant to let friends (except for a few chosen) or reps know what I had discovered for fear of what they would think of me for believing contrary to what most people were raised to believe. I had printed up business cards that led people to the Divine Truth sites but only left them with people I didn't know or in waiting rooms.

After feeling the power of the Divine Love and learning to pray from my Soul and not my head I left the 100th anniversary retreat a changed person.

Less than a week after returning home I headed over to my neighbors house who is a struggling lawyer with Volume 1 in my hand. Before leaving my house I prayed that God would send his angels with this book to be used when the time was right for him to read it. I just told him that I found that this book was a eye opening book that was written by a lawyer himself and that I thought he would find this book very interesting. I am watching for the power of God to work.

The week after returning one of my reps stopped by to talk about a lot of personal issues in her life and that's when I told her about Divine Love and I prayed with her.

Four years ago I had another rep join my team. She was insecure and I kept encouraging her to trust in her God to overcome her insecurity. I had never really known who her God was and just assumed she believed in the fundamental religions. Last week she came over and I gave her Vol 1 and we talked about Divine Love for around 4 hours and had meaningful prayer. I challenged her to pray to God for his Divine Love and two days later I go the following text:

Hello my friend. Those two words divine love seems to be staying in my head all the time. Yesterday was stressing but I held onto Gods love. Today I feel so happy and peaceful even though there are still things to deal with. Thank you and Thomas for your prayers for our family. You and yours are in mine too. I love you. Can you see me smiling?

Then the next day:

Thank you and Thomas for your prayers. I'm finding myself more emotional and even teary quite a bit.

It just feels great to see the Power of Divine Love changing people’s lives. Not only to see it change your own life as well as the others around you! I am not inhibited any longer as this is truth and it needs to be shared. My vision would be to share it with enough people in my area to start a study group. Wouldn't that be awesome?
If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eva

The Power of Divine Love 07 Oct 2014 14:43 #6657

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Jan, bravo for your courage, tenacity, faith and gentle persistence. You are a Divine Angel on earth.

The Power of Divine Love 09 Oct 2014 05:35 #6661

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
Hey Jan,

You Rock!

:)

The Power of Divine Love 10 Oct 2014 08:54 #6666

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
It's such a blessing Jan to have someone close who you can talk to about these message, you are indeed a worker for the cause showing us that God's Divine Love is a real existing and active power which may be experienced, even here on earth.
Love and Blessings, Ian

The Power of Divine Love 22 Oct 2014 03:25 #6685

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
That would be awesome Jan, to start a study group. Deb and I had one for a little while and everyone seemed to like the message of the Divine Love. Then one meeting the question came up about reincarnation. Shared what the Celestial Spirits wrote about it's falsity. They (3) never came back so we closed the group since that's all we had for members.