Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Why Do I Pray For The Heavenly Father's Divine Love? 30 Mar 2011 21:45 #4250

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Why do I pray for the Heavenly Father's Divine Love?

When I was 17 years old, I ran away from home due to parental abuse and moved far away from New Hampshire to California. I knew no one there, however, I was safe and would discover the comfort and care of my "Heavenly Parent." At night, I would walk along the beach or stroll out into the Pacific Ocean on the Huntington Beach pier and cry out to my Heavenly Father in my pain and loneliness. I felt comforted in my evening walks with God as it became my most precious and enduring experience with Him. It was during these times of communion with God that I received His precious Love and thus began my lifelong search for Him.

That was then, so why do I seek His Love now? The other day I was feeling very frustrated and negative and I just couldn't shake my dismal state of mind. I prayed to God for His Love and, no, I didn't feel immediate relief from my funky state. However, I knew that this was the only way to break through and get the help I needed to rise above my bilious thinking. It was my persistent praying that didn't give up and it took awhile as eventually these thoughts and feelings vanished liked the dark clouds of a winter storm.

I came to God in my brokeness and I continue to seek His Divine Love for my own healing and restoration. Despite the fact that I've been praying for my Father's Divine Love for 43 years, I still seek him for the same reasons: for restoration, healing and inner peace.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Why Do I Pray For The Heavenly Father's Divine Love? 31 Mar 2011 01:48 #4252

• Alberto
  • Alberto
  • Thank you received: 4
Dear Dan, son of God:

Yes, prayer leads us to another place, we located in the State that we must remain, both on Earth and in heaven heavenly. Prayer makes us one with our Heavenly Father, makes us one with the source where comes love, holiness and mercy; then, it is in this state that we must stay, praying fervently and continuously by more and more of the divine love. We already know our State when we are not in communion with God through prayer, because all have gone through those moments in the past, we know that being away of God means fear, fear, anguish, anger, finally, being away from the father is to be tied to sin and error.

Blessed be God, beloved brother Dan, because they are 43 years of your life to enjoy the delights and favors that Dios offers to us through the prayer for divine love. They are 43 years of growth and filling you of power which means having the love of God burning strongly in your soul. All the glory and honor to the God of life and the history of that story that you've been building in the hands of the truths revealed by Jesus and other celestial beings through our beloved Padgett.

Blessed be eternally Dan, blessed be all your work, your life and your family.

In the love of God, a brother and friend,

Alberto

Re: Why Do I Pray For The Heavenly Father's Divine Love? 31 Mar 2011 12:35 #4259

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Alberto wrote:

being away of God means fear, fear, anguish, anger, finally, being away from the Father is to be tied to sin and error.

You are a very wise man Alberto, because what you wrote above is perhaps one of life's secrets that most never discover. There's another saying that is similar; everything outside of heaven, is hell. When I'm feeling down, negative or just "out of it", I realize that I'm feeling barren, like I'm all alone in the desert without food or water. My lips are parched and my mind is delerious as I wander aimlessly about until it occurs to me that I'm away from my Father. When I turn to him, the well of His living waters brings life to my withered soul and I feel alive again, lucid and free of my confusion and pain.

You appear to be a very sweet and tender soul Alberto and I am so blessed to have a new friend in you. May Dios bless you abundantly with His Precious Divine Love and make you into a Divine Angel among us.

Your loving friend and brother in Christ,
Dan

Re:Why Do I Pray For The Heavenly Father's Divine Love? 01 Apr 2011 14:44 #4266

• brotherdavek
  • Thank you received: 0
i pray for the Divine Love because the inflowing of the Divine Love is the fulfillment of all Love and Spiritual Laws.

God continually Blesses each and everyone of us, embrace the Blessings!
Prayer must arise from the soul of humans. The response must come from God. There is no other means by which this Knowledge can be obtained. All Knowledge of things spiritual, that humans think they possess, coming in any other way cannot be relied upon. There is only One Source of such knowledge out of which the Real Spiritual Truths of God emanate.

• Page: