• Page:

TOPIC:

I am happy 30 Mar 2011 21:01 #4248

• Alberto
  • Alberto's Avatar Topic Author
  • Alberto
  • Thank you received: 4
Beloved friends in Divine Love:

I am happy because I have rediscovered, after several years of having lost contact with the earthly angels of Divine Love.

The first contact was with Hans Radax in 2001 until early 2006. Hans is Austrian-born, but for as long as I remained in contact with him, he lived in Ecuador, South America. In this group of latinos, as us familiarly called, there were people of Argentina, Honduras, Puerto Rico, United States, Colombia, Venezuela. We were 15 or 20 people.

For the year of 2006, after several years of be moderating the web page, Hans decided to close it and then I lost contact with him and the rest of friends. The last time that I had email contact with a member of that group, was for 2008, hence I do not know the fate of the rest of friends.

For these reasons, it is that I write them telling them that I am very happy to have found you my beloved brothers and sisters in God's Love. Thank God because once again have the opportunity to share this Forum with you; thanks to God because the exchange of thoughts, testimonials and activities makes us more United in divine love; thank you because I know that your prayers for my study groups will be as a pleasant smell of perfume, best fragrance of heaven heavenly, the best balm covering my material body and my soul.

I love all and I'll take you them forever in my daily prayers,

Alberto

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:I am happy 30 Mar 2011 21:32 #4249

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello Alberto,

I have heard of Hans however this web site is not associated with him and we have no contact with him or any of his associates. However, we are delighted that you have found this Divine Love forum. You appear very passionate about God's Divine Love and perhaps would like to share a little about yourself with us. We look forward to getting to know you more and sharing in the glory of our Father's Love together.

Dan

Re:I am happy 30 Mar 2011 23:41 #4251

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
Hi Alberto,
I'm very happy to see you here too, now you have a friend and fellow worker for life and after that in the spirit world too.
We are blessed to have to such loving, friendly people meeting in this forum, it is a work in progress, it seems we are being gathered together by means that are beyond us, I mean we are being helped to form a group of people that have prayed for and received God's Divine Love and can testify to the truth of the messages from Jesus that we discuss here.

Many of us have ventured into other areas after reading the revelations from Jesus delivered through James E. Padgett, maybe just to see what these other mediums had to say, I did this for some months and I did read some of the literature from the religious historian you mentioned too, but what I noticed happening to me was that the divine love that I had received earlier began to relinquish, it got less and less, then I realised what was happening, it was these other writings that were the cause of this and quickly stopped reading their literature and began reading the true messages of salvation received through Mr. Padgett again, and the Divine Love began to flow into my soul again, and this because I think that these messages were written in a way that no other could do, they reach into the soul and they get you to pray! in humbleness and loving, soulful prayer to God.

So it does not surprise me that the group you mentioned left and went their separate ways, this is not the only group that ended up leaving the truth behind because of a detour into what they thought was the next step.
I hope that the people that who left on their detour find out one day that reading Jesus's messages actually does prepare the soul's condition for true prayer and this is what Jesus designed them to do.

So our work is to spread these messages far and wide to every corner of the world, and I believe that now is a good time for these messages to be accepted, the people of the world need the truth, they need God's love, and as it happens, we have the truth in our possession, and I feel that this is not only a great privilege, but an obligation to do the work as best we can while we are here, and of course it is an honour to serve our great and wonderful Father.

Love and Blessings, brother Ian

Re:I am happy 31 Mar 2011 15:18 #4260

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
Alberto wrote:

For these reasons, it is that I write them telling them that I am very happy to have found you my beloved brothers and sisters in God's Love. Thank God because once again have the opportunity to share this Forum with you; thanks to God because the exchange of thoughts, testimonials and activities makes us more United in divine love; thank you because I know that your prayers for my study groups will be as a pleasant smell of perfume, best fragrance of heaven heavenly, the best balm covering my material body and my soul.

Hi Alberto,

I am very delighted that you are happy here and it is wonderful to meet you. Your translation from Spanish to English is easily understood and your posts are a joy to read.

Thank you for giving us the information about your weekly study groups and, as you can see, the dates and times have been entered in our event calendar as well as in the new thread April 2011 Study Groups and Prayer Meetings. May you and your friends feel an increased abundance of our Father's Love as we join with you in prayer during these meeting sessions.

We humbly thank our Father for bringing us together for the important work for which we are called and are very honored and privileged for the opportunity to do it on Ian's beautiful website and forum.

May our Father bless us with His amazing Love as we follow His Will and guidance.

Love and blessings,
Joan

Re:I am happy 31 Mar 2011 15:58 #4261

• Alberto
  • Alberto's Avatar Topic Author
  • Alberto
  • Thank you received: 4
Joy in my soul is very large when a pair of spouses, walk under the guidance of Divine Love; the power of prayer in the homes where the Love of God is invoked is indescribable. The life together is not easy, because two people who think and believe -are most of the times-, different; but when you have the burning desire of the Divine Love, differences and difficulties are wisely overcome. 

Well, my native language is the spanish and with great wishes to learn the love language of the Heavenly Angels. About english, I have no idea, it has always been a language that has not been in my priorities; but today -in these last 3 weeks-, I have been using a translator to communicate me with all the brothers and sisters who have a communion with the Divine Love and to the present has paid off, because I understand them and also I have been able to tolerate with much love.

With my eternal love, a brother and a friend in Divine Love,

Alberto

Re:I am happy 01 Apr 2011 14:48 #4267

• brotherdavek
  • Thank you received: 0
Alberto, i'm very glad that you have joined the forum and thank you for the sharing of your experiences and life.
Prayer must arise from the soul of humans. The response must come from God. There is no other means by which this Knowledge can be obtained. All Knowledge of things spiritual, that humans think they possess, coming in any other way cannot be relied upon. There is only One Source of such knowledge out of which the Real Spiritual Truths of God emanate.

• Page: