Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:Testimonies from Followers of Jesus' Teachings Who are Receiving God's Divine Love 10 Nov 2011 21:25 #5331

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
Message from Helen to her man.
when you get this Great Love in your heart in sufficient abundance, and you have much of it now, your sins will be blotted out. This is the law of regeneration; otherwise, the man who continues without this Love, and the man who receives it, would be in the same condition, and the New Birth would mean nothing. So do not think that this Great Love is not sufficient to cleanse the soul of the results of the sins of earth life; and, best of all, it cleanses while you are a mortal.
Law of Compensation

I read your last few posts Dan and from what I can see you have been receiving a lot of divine love recently as the change in you shows through your posts here. I'm really happy for you because I know you didn't have a good start in life, but you are the living proof that there is a way to love and freedom from sin, or maybe I should say earthly hereditary sins.

Someone said to me a couple of weeks ago, "why is it that the nice people get it worse," well there is an answer to that, and if the reader understands what you wrote there they will find the answer.
Ian :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Testimonies from Followers of Jesus' Teachings Who are Receiving God's Divine Love 14 Nov 2011 21:14 #5346

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ian wrote:

Someone said to me a couple of weeks ago, "why is it that the nice people get it worse," well there is an answer to that, and if the reader understands what you wrote there they will find the answer.
Ian :)

Ian, I think you are talking about children (nice people) who are neglected and abused by their parents who were themselves probably the victim of abuse as well.

Is this what you were referring to?

Love,
Dan

Re:Testimonies from Followers of Jesus' Teachings Who are Receiving God's Divine Love 16 Nov 2011 19:06 #5355

• Kathryn
  • Thank you received: 0
God’s Love Carried Me Through the Storms

Looking back on my life and reflecting on how very fortunate I am, even through all of the storms; I have always had God with me and had faith in Him and His love. These storms took on many appearances, such as issues with health, family, finances and loss - some were short in duration, while others seemed to never quit and left an aftermath of clean-up.

My first memory of knowing my belief in God was at four years of age. I was brought up Catholic and have some very fond memories of spending time with the Nuns of our Parish and listening to their wonderful stories about God and His Love for us.

At 16 years old, I was introduced to a book, “The True Gospel Revealed Anew by Jesus,” which our neighbors gave to my Mother to read. Once I started reading it, I could not put it down. I will always remember the feeling of suddenly “knowing” that I found the truth – the narrow pathway to the highest of heavens!

One of my darkest periods – a great and powerful storm - was during my early 30’s. I had two young children and an alcoholic husband, whom I fell out of love with long before. In addition, my Father was terminally ill with colon cancer. He was so close to my heart and I leaned on him a great deal. I struggled to understand why God would take my beloved Dad just when I needed him the most.

At night I took drives traveling on a country road crying and crying and just trying to digest the fact that my beloved Daddy would soon be gone. I questioned God, but still I refused to lose my faith in Him, after all God had been with me already through many a storm and I wasn’t about to give up on Him now.

I spent a lot of time with my Father. We talked about God and how He has a plan for each and everyone of us. I also told him about God’s Divine Love and we prayed together. He shared his worry about leaving me, especially because he knew that I was so unhappily married and being of Catholic faith, he gave me his blessing to leave this unhealthy relationship for the well-being of me and my children.

While I was working part-time in an office in Vancouver, one day I received a call that my Father was being taken to the hospital. The time was drawing near for the end of his battle. Very soon I knew I would be saying good-bye for now.

After the call, I immediately went to the ladies room to try and gain some composure. I cried quietly in one of the bathroom stalls. About five minutes later, I came out and saw one of my co-workers - she asked me what was wrong. Even though I did not know her very well, I shared with her my sorrow.

She said to me, “Thank God for our Immortality and the Divine Love of God.” Surprisingly, my co-worker was also a believer of the truth of God’s Divine Love. I am certain it was part of God’s plan that I meet this special friend. It was not a coincidence, I am positive about this. I got to know her and her Father, who was a pastor and preached about Divine Love on television.

My dear Father had passed away on August 31st and the following Mother’s Day, my friend invited me to hear her Father speak at a Church nearby. I was delighted for the invitation and recall that morning I was running a little behind. I got into the car, started to back up, only to realize that my children’s bicycles were lying behind the car on the driveway. I quickly got out, threw the bikes onto the grass, and headed to church.

When I arrived, the hymns had already started. I could not see my friend, so I slid into one of the pews and started to sing along. I do not know what hit me but all of a sudden the tears started to flow. A few hymns later and the tears were still flowing. I wasn’t sobbing out loud but tears were silently dripping down my face and my tissues could no longer absorb the moisture. I was baffled about why I was so teary, but I later discovered they were tears of joy!

It was a lovely sermon and the Pastor wished all mothers and grandmothers who were present (also in spirit) a very happy Mother’s Day.

As everyone was departing the church, a woman approached me, introduced herself, and told me that she had a very special message from a man in spirit and asked if I was open to receive it. I, of course, welcomed her. She held out her hands and said, “Your Father is here with us in spirit and has some flowers for you from his lovely garden.”

She said that my Father was so very proud of me at how I was coping with respect to his loss and he was relieved. Then he wanted me to know that before I was to buy the children any more toys, they better start looking after the ones they already had! I knew he was referring to the bikes that were left on the driveway earlier that morning and this was, no doubt, my Father talking through her. He then said after he left his mortal body, he spent a lot of time on the earth plane and around me and that I had angels with me often and the brightest of spirits surrounded me when I was in prayer. He was curious and intrigued by this and these wonderful spirits were guiding him to the truth of how God’s Love can transform our souls. His final message to me was to continue on the pathway to God’s Love; that it, in fact, was the truth and the light.

It was during this crazy storm of losing my Father, ending my marriage, and beginning a new life with my children, when I truly started leaning more on God. I prayed more earnestly and with more longing for God’s Love, and I truly opened the door to God during this storm.

After the storm ended, the skies opened and the sun shone once again in my life. I was heading into a new season - a season full of hope, love, happiness, success and joy! Fourteen years ago, this storm hit and I can honestly tell you that my life since my Father’s passing has never been better. I believe that between his guidance and my strong leaning on God for His support and the seeking of His Love to dwell within me, that I have been blessed like I could never have imagined. This year, I married a wonderful man, who has been in my life for quite some time, and my children highly approve. We have a beautiful home, a lake house and now I have a very successful job that I do from the very comfort of my own home.

Every aspect of my life has been a blessing and sometimes I have to pinch myself to believe that so many good things have come my way. I faced many a storm up until now. There is no doubt in my mind it is my turning to God with such great Faith that has changed the direction in my life.
John 3:3
Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again”

Re:Testimonies from Followers of Jesus' Teachings Who are Receiving God's Divine Love 18 Nov 2011 15:21 #5367

• Ian
I love happy endings, or should I say happy beginnings, can I publish your testimony on the website?

Testimonies from Followers of Jesus' Teachings Who are Receiving God's Divine Love 18 Nov 2011 15:31 #5368

• Ian
Hi Dan, sorry for being so late in responding, yes that's more or less it, hereditary sins passed onto the children as they were passed onto the parents, I suppose this goes all the way back to the first parents, I'll say this though for those that believe they are stuck with their hereditary quota, God's Divine Love cleans all that away and I believe it can for anyone.