Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

My Spiritual Life: About our Heavenly Father, Jesus, Spiritual Visions... and more. :-) 05 Feb 2021 21:30 #8348

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
I pray that Father Tommy has a quick recovery.

It would be good if we all had perfect upbringings and everyone cared for each other, but that's not the case here, nobody gets that.
That tough childhood, the feeling of being deserted, our longings for something wonderful just out of our reach, this crazy world! None of this broke us though, on the contrary, our eyes were opened and we found God!
The past got us here, so we can say what we want about it good and bad, but the truth is the first part of this sentence, love it or hate it, it put us on the right track.
So I see a wonderful future and nothing that happens in this world can take that away.

Love, Ian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My Spiritual Life: About our Heavenly Father, Jesus, Spiritual Visions... and more. :-) 05 Feb 2021 22:31 #8350

• Ian
What the world needs now is love sweet love, divine love people the time is in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joan

My Spiritual Life: About our Heavenly Father, Jesus, Spiritual Visions... and more. :-) 08 Feb 2021 13:29 #8356

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
John Melmer and I have shared with one another before that the abuse and the desertion of our parents love made us ripe for the Father's Love. No one would ever choose such a path as children don't get to pick their parents.  However it was in love's absence that we hungered for it.  It's interesting that with all the going on's in our lives that we discovered Jesus' true teachings of the Fathers's Love. It's as if the bad that happened couldn't take us down the rabbit hole of hate, mistrust and cynicism. Instead, we're "thriving" in the Father's Divine Love as we become Divine Angels.

My Spiritual Life: About our Heavenly Father, Jesus, Spiritual Visions... and more. :-) 08 Feb 2021 15:31 #8358

• Ian
That's what we have to contend with, we had to be born somewhere because our time had come to incarnate, so, surving where our life began here on earth and not losing ourselves in the meantime while we searched for The Truth and who and what we are, not easy.
I think I am fortunate that my parents didn't interfere with my beliefs, they left that up to me which I am grateful for, I could bring up all the bad stuff that happened, but why should I, it has no effect on me any more, what happened, happened, can't do much about that other than forgive and forget, neutralise it, disarm it.
For me, the effects from a troubled childhood just stopped, I have only love for my parents, they made mistakes, so did I.
I think this is God's forgiveness, as we forgive and pray for forgiveness, God gives us His Divine Love and we rise above it, the past is now a completed thing, our love for God has given us a new future and the past becomes past.

Love, Ian

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan

My Spiritual Life: About our Heavenly Father, Jesus, Spiritual Visions... and more. :-) 10 Feb 2021 12:58 #8365

• Dan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Isn't it wonderful Ian, that we're released from our past conflicts by the power of God's Love regeneration within our souls? Like yourself, I feel no more hate or rejection for my parents, but only love and acceptance. 

My Spiritual Life: About our Heavenly Father, Jesus, Spiritual Visions... and more. :-) 13 Feb 2021 07:10 #8371

• Ian
It is wonderful Dan, and the hurt from my childhood is just not there anymore and the scars inflicted on my soul have been healed, none of this changed the past and I see it now as I lived through it then.

I can't remember a time when I haven't talked to God, for me He was right there above me and it was natural to just start a conversation with Him and ask questions and believe me I had a lot of questions, I can see myself as a child in the past going through what I saw then as hell, with the feelings of not wanting to be here, but my talking with God and the angel got me through it and just as I write tears are coming not because of a painful childhood but because The Father is so loving  and caring and the closer you are to Him the more loving He is.

When you have no-one and the world is not a nice place the Father is always there and I believe He's there for everyone, and anyone else going through this sort of thing, don't do anything stupid it will get better, pray to the Father, talk to Him for He is your Father and always will be your Father! and He loves you more than you will ever, ever, ever know!

Love and Blessings, Ian
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan