Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:My Spiritual Life: A Spiritual Cleansing 13 May 2011 14:37 #4475

• Joan
  • Joan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 50
For the past couple of weeks, there have been a few mental challenges that came my way which, unfortunately, I couldn't sweep under the rug and forget about which I was more than willing to do being the procrastinator that I am. As I've posted before, my soul is at peace and, thank God for that, because sometimes my mind isn't and it is during these times that it becomes so obvious to me that our soul and our mind are two completely different entities. It is not until we become Divine Angels that our mind becomes absorbed by our soul and, frankly, I can't wait for that day!

So not knowing how to handle one of the problems, one of the first things I did was give it to God. And, of course, when I did that, I felt so much better and do not know yet whether this issue is totally resolved once and for all, but my prayers are still out there that it will be.

It seems that once a distraction lodges itself in my brain, then as the spirits have said, it clings to it and for a release, then it's all about my efforts to call on the best doctor in the world...God... for a healing. I love going to Him for healings, both mental and spiritual, because number one, it's free and doesn't cost me a dime and number two, I don't have to make an inconvenient appointment. :)

So last night's prayer session didn't have anything to do with receiving God's Divine Love and it surprised me at first that I wasn't immediately feeling it. Well, what's going on here, I wondered. Then I was told that I was going to get a spiritual healing and to not move a muscle. This 40 minute healing session was very similar to what I have felt before, so rather than feeling the warmth from the Love, it was as if a small fan was cooling me off and the sensation felt as if I was receiving a massage. Needless to say... loved it!

Anyway, I'm posting this here to keep track of what's happening in my little corner of the world as I go through soul development... and maybe some of you have experienced this already, or will, in the future.

Love and Blessings,
Joan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:My Spiritual Life: A New Divine Love Sensation 18 May 2011 04:18 #4494

• Joan
I had the coolest spiritual experience this morning that I wanted to share. I woke up pretty early, in fact, too early, because I soon found out that I couldn't keep my eyes open. So I laid back down to get a bit more sleep and I was feeling God's Divine Love at the time. After a few minutes, I felt an awesome sensation that is best described as a light beam flash of even more Love throughout my whole body, which lasted for a few seconds. It was such an incredible feeling of Love that I have never felt it this way before, and I sure do want to feel it again. I have no clue what brought it on, because I wasn't even thinking of God or mentally praying, it was just that my soul was already receiving it and I was about ready to return to dreamland. So thank you to my dear Heavenly Father for giving me something extra special that I wasn't expecting. :)

Re:My Spiritual Life: Divine Love Flowing 01 Jun 2011 21:23 #4524

• Joan
Well, as I said, when I least expect it, an intense wave of Divine Love will flow into my soul.

Last week when I was shopping in the supermarket, I was going down one of the aisles and not praying or even thinking about God when out of the blue a wonderful wave of Divine Love began filling my soul. Needless to say, it was a pleasant and welcoming feeling for which I thanked God.

Then this morning at work, I was copying something in our offices services department and, again, there was no thought of God, except for maybe my soul said a silent prayer as I was getting frustrated not being able to figure out how to enlarge a small document. When help finally arrived and while the job was getting completed, I was just standing there waiting when suddenly here comes another wave of God's fabulous Love.

These are the best of times and I'll be so thrilled when I have more of them all day long. :cheer:

Re:My Spiritual Life: Divine Love Flowing 17 Jun 2011 21:48 #4562

• Joan
I had this cool spiritual experience the other night that I thought I would share. It was rather warm in my room, so I opened the window, but I decided there was just too much background noise for my prayer session. So I closed it to where it was only open a few inches. I didn't want to turn on the ceiling fan either, because of the same problem... too noisy.

So as I lay there in the quiet, I asked the Angels to come and fan me and all of a sudden I felt this cooling vibration sweep into my soul. Although it didn't last too long, I was a lot more comfortable and I'm going to try this spiritual air conditioning experiment again next week when we're expected to get hotter weather and I'll keep you posted! :cheer:

Love and Hugs,
Joan

Re:My Spiritual Life: Divine Love Flowing 29 Jun 2011 15:32 #4600

• Joan
This past Saturday, I had a most wonderful prayer session. This hour-long session was in three parts... the first half hour were prayers to uplift my soul and receive Divine Love and for everybody that I know and don't know. I asked God to send a flash flood of Divine Love over every inch of this earth and I sure do hope people felt it. :-)

The second half hour was a surprise trip where I was lifted up to the spirit world for just a few minutes. That was awesome!

And the rest of my session came about as a result of an automatic phone call that I had received earlier in the day. It was from my healthcare provider giving me all these tips on what screenings that I could take advantage of. Well, thank God, I have pretty good health and my visits to the doctor are very rare so my reaction was... well, if I need to be healed of anything, I'm going to consult with the best spiritual healer in the universe, our Heavenly Father! :cheer:

So with that thought in mind, my next session was a spiritual physical. I saw this vision of a spirit sitting next to me and I was told what was going to happen and that this physical would occur in two sessions, the second one being the next day. The next day I don't remember the experience of having the second session of this physical, but I was told it was completed.

What was so cool about this experience is that on Sunday, I felt light as a feather all day and my energy level was so high. There is just something so amazingly wonderful about God's Divine Love and I highly recommend it!

Love,
Joan

Re:My Spiritual Life: Different sensations of Divine Love 12 Jul 2011 14:35 #4667

• Joan
When I had my very early morning prayer session today, it began with a warm feeling of God's Divine Love going deep into my soul. This was such a comforting, gentle and relaxing experience. While this was happening, I made a mental note that one day I want to devote the whole day for a prayer session such as this, too bad it can't be today... :)

Then after about 15 minutes of this first sensation, the warm Love turned to cool Love. I was surprised and beginning to think that I wasn't receiving it any more, but I was told that, indeed, it was flowing in, just this time... the sensation was different. I'll have to remember to request this kinda cool Love the next time the temperature hits into the 100 degree mark. Divine Love air conditioning works for me! lol!

Next came the sensation of Divine Love flowing in wave after wave after wave... like the ebb and flow of gentle ocean waters. This sensation is familiar to me, because I have felt it many times before and I love it!

And the last sensation was as if a heat lamp was shining on my soul and it felt like I was receiving a spiritual massage throughout my whole body... oh, I love when this happens. :cheer:

One thing about receiving God's Divine Love, it's not always the same ole, same ole experience, so it's never boring or ho hum. Thank you, God for this most awesome and special gift that keeps on giving!

Love and blessings,
Joan