TOPIC:

A Celestial Vision 07 Mar 2011 05:00 #4121

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
March 6, 2011

A Celestial Vision

In 1915, Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens contacted a mortal medium, James Padgett and disclosed his mission and teachings to mankind. He said that he had searched for nearly 2000 years for one who could potentially form a rapport with him and apply the principal of the New Birth to his own soul condition. As the result of his own soul’s desires for God's Divine Love, James Padgett successfully made the necessary rapport and transmitted Jesus’ message to mankind, his lost teachings of the principal of the soul’s transformation through the inflowing of God’s Divine Love into the mortal soul. Through the loving efforts of James Padgett and Dr. Stone, we have today, Jesus’ original teachings of the Father’s Love as our means of salvation which is published as the True Gospel Revealed Anew by Jesus.

There are Divine Love churches, study groups, communities, healing circles, web sites, web forums and individuals that have come and gone over the years. There appears to be pockets of individuals who gather to pray and grow together, who have read the messages of Jesus through James Padgett, some of which are still active some 40 years later. There is however a lack of solidarity among Divine Love followers and this is unfortunate as we are privileged to have learned of the availability of God’s Love as our true salvation as brothers and sisters in Christ.

Jesus tells us that the eventual harmony of this planet is contingent upon the proliferation of God’s Love, resident in human souls on earth as an overshadowing influence upon the harmony of this planet. The development of man’s natural love does not have the power to reconcile itself from the effects of its own sins and transgressions. It will take the presence of God’s Love here on earth as demonstrated and personified through the loving souls of those who seek and find it to turn the tide of sin and error.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:A Celestial Vision 07 Mar 2011 18:40 #4126

• brotherdavek
  • Thank you received: 0
Daniel, thank you for starting this discussion. It seems to me that it will continue to be a concern for many, as we continue to grow towards a Fellowship of Humankind. The Brotherhood of Humanity and Peace on earth has and will continue to be a very gradual process.

Yes, in our own fellowship(s) there is more than enough separation, both physically, mentally and spiritually.

I, too, have had discouragement, disappointment, and been disillusioned by the humanness of many, who have seemingly embraced the Messages from Jesus and the Celestial Angels. I have given much prayer, meditation and contemplation to the matter. In all this, prayer must come first and by that I mean, specifically, the sincere longings and aspirations for the Divine Love of the Father, itself. This puts us in a condition to be influenced by the Highest Spirits of God's Creation, the Celestial Angels.

My experience is that they (the Angels) often attempt to help me clear away my own unclarities, biases, judgmental and critical nature of my beliefs and thoughts first, so that in looking at people, circumstances and situations, I may be in a more clear, open-minded state and condition. A more loving place. That means with more understanding, empathy and compassion, than I have had. That comes from me doing my own work, my participation with the Grace of God, which empowers the soul's perceptions to "see" the workings of my own mind and its alignment with Principles of Love and Truth, or, its learned beliefs and thoughts in error and untruth.

Also, my own mental attachments and expectations of how I think things "shoulda, coulda, oughta, woulda" be. These attachments and expectations are set ups for all manner of behaviors that create separation. They are, in my experience, all so very human.

As we look at the conditions for and of the mediumship of James Padgett and the Celestials, it is noted that the Master specifically looked at many things about James that would provide an opportunity for the rapport necessary to bring through these extraordinary, some might say radical, Truths of God.

The Master looked at James Padgett's life experience(s), education in law and spiritual thought, his natural proclivities as a psychic medium and, I suspect, his desire to understand God and spiritual Truth and a willingness to pray. All these qualities seem to be the reason that he was selected and created the favorable conditions. Of course, then there was the willingness that was required to go past his orthodox education and training, which I suspect, as a minister or "Sunday School teacher" was considerable. The willingness to be open minded and trust what was happening.

When I think about the circumstances of his life at the time, I am astounded at what seems to have happened. His wife had just passed over. He was grieving the loss of his companion of over 50 years. For most "normal folks" the grief and loss process is about, 5 years, and for some, they hang on for a lifetime. With group psychotherapy, some people move through it in about 2-1/2 years.

Then in the middle of his mediumship, his daughter unexpectedly passes over, also.

His work life was suffering as well, effecting his material wellbeing. Still, he continued to receive messages. I can only surmise that he came to a great love for God and the Truths of God. Or, maybe, I am impressed by him and the Angels of these things.

At any rate, I have a great love and respect for what he and Leslie Stone dedicated themselves to in bringing forth these messages of Truth, for the benefit of us all.

Insofar as the community of Divine Love, I think that we are all becoming more aware that it is much larger than we sometimes see. The internet and the continued personal growth of many people influencing others by sharing what they have found that is working in their lives has brought many new awarenesses and connections to all of us.

When I think about it, and ask God's Help and the help of the Celestial Spirits, I come to greater understandings that the Truths of the messages are attractive to, or attract, many different people. All of whom are at different levels of spiritual progression and soul development. All of whom have different life experiences, education, training, etc., that may be greater than, or less than, James Padgett had. Many have come and gone. Many have come and stayed. It is, in the end, an individual matter. Many things go into it. A love for God. An intense desire to know the Truth, and the Truths of God, greater than our educated beliefs and thoughts, or what "we" would like to think we know about the Truth.

I have been impressed during studying the messages from Jesus and John especially, about the Laws of Rapport and Communication necessary for creating the conditions most favorable for receiving messages from the most developed spirits in God's Universe, the Celestial Angels, that those conditions not only apply to receiving them, but also to understanding them. When we study the messages after praying to God for His/Her Divine Love, and are in a soul's condition and state that creates a rapport with the Angels, then we are open to the helpful influences of both the Angels and the Holy Spirit or Spirit of Truth of God that enable us to come to a soul's perception(s) and understanding of the Truth more readily. By that I mean the spirit of the word, not the literal meaning of the word, necessarily.

So, given these conditions and observing the Law of Attraction at work, we may see that there will be, for a long time, different groups within the Divine Love Fellowship at large, and even in the groups themselves.

Amongst groups, we will find that, much like a marriage, some will be helped to greater love and understandings by others and may progress for a time past those that have helped them, only to turn and help those that have helped them. That's just how it works. It is the Law of Higher Help. That is what we are here for. Some may not get it here in this world, some may not get it even after they pass into the Spirit World. It is not ours to fix, rescue, save, or even convince others, especially those that want to debate, criticize, judge, or in any other mental manifestations of doubt, skepticism, cynicism, etc., these messages or the Truths that they contain. But, rather, to manifest the Love and Truth that we have been so freely given and blessed with - with the best and most loving care and helpfulness to those who are seeking.

The Law of Attraction is invariable and immutable. It's always working. A like kind and quality of mind/spirit and soul is attractive to a like kind and quality of mind and soul. So each community and group will have its own character and development, or not.

When considering the Law of Attraction at work, I must think about the Master's life. Some were immediately attracted to his presence, to the love manifested in and through him. Some were terrified by him, especially in those who were attached to being right, like the Sanhedrin. They were threatened by his Knowledge of the Truths of God, in deference to their beliefs.

A very high person often will be attractive to others, but often, as part of the Law of Attraction and Repulsion, quickly become repulsed by the person of a high soul development because of the difference of beliefs and thoughts. Very high people have faced the truth about themselves and with God and the Spirits' help, worked through much of their unclarities. This enables them to see, with some clarity, the state and condition of others. This is not a comfortable thing to be around. Two of my teachers were like this, Marty Ketterman and George Stokes, both of whom had embraced the Truths in the messages.
Prayer must arise from the soul of humans. The response must come from God. There is no other means by which this Knowledge can be obtained. All Knowledge of things spiritual, that humans think they possess, coming in any other way cannot be relied upon. There is only One Source of such knowledge out of which the Real Spiritual Truths of God emanate.

Re:A Celestial Vision 09 Mar 2011 00:38 #4135

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67

There has been disharmony in the Divine Love movement due to misguided individuals who have led their followers down the path of their own illusions of truth.

Speaking for myself Dan, it was exactly this that I observed that kept me away from the groups that I found on the internet, and I did not make contact with anyone and I suspect that I was not alone here.
I really could not understand what they were trying to achieve, as I was led to Jesus' messages and not to any group, I knew that, how the messages were received was how they were meant go out to the world, Jesus didn't make any mistake here, as the messages were also for a future time, and I believe he wrote them for this future time too, and I believe that there will come a time when the people of the world will long for the truth, not temporary truth, or truth that will help them exaggerate their status, but truth for the soul and truth for the generations that follow, yes, God's truth.

Early on after finding and reading these messages I went searching for others who had read them and found various groups. and there were some websites I used to check in on quite often.
There was one place I used to check out and read their contemporary channelings supposedly coming from some of the same spirits Mr. Padgett had contact with, but they weren't very good, what most of them had done imo was to remove the urgency to pray to God now!

But I read them anyway even though I saw that there was never any new information in them, and it happened over a period of about a year that I read the "real messages" "that is the messages which Jesus and the Celestials wrote through Mr. Padgett" less and less, and I began to notice that the divine love stopped coming into my soul. This was the wake up call for me and I promptly dropped reading their subtly deceiving messages and returned to reading the "real messages" and what do you know, the inflowing of divine love returned almost immediately.

I could now see that what they called channelings was nothing more than their own interpretations of the automatic writings which came through Mr. Padgett, and there seemed to be quite a lot of things which they did not except, and hence they blamed this on Mr. Padgett and some still do.

After I stopped reading them I could see the big difference, and I know what these people were trying to do, they were changing the messages to suit the people, they said they were going to the next stage, implying that Mr. Padgett had not done a good job of it and they could do better, but what happened was, the people did change as they always do and the 80's/90's channeling bonanza ended, their books didn't sell and they were left without an audience, what they wrote was temporary and only served as a detour to know where, while what Jesus and the Celestials wrote is timeless, for all ages.

Bless them, they tried something and failed that's all.

As is stated in the messages.
"The spirits who are now working to make known to man and convince them of these truths, have determined that such so-called miracles shall take place in confirmation of the New Revealment.
The Master is the leader in the movement, and he will not cease to bring about this great demonstration, or rather not cease to work to this end, and he will not fail, if the human agents will follow his leading."

Brother Ian

Re:A Celestial Vision 09 Mar 2011 14:05 #4137

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 50
I would just like to clarify what has been posted above for the readers. In a nutshell, those of us here hold two people in the highest esteem: James Padgett and Dr. Leslie R. Stone. It is because of their devotion and tireless efforts through automatic writing and transcription of the spirit messages about the availability of the gift of God's Divine Love and the true teachings of Jesus. Without them, we wouldn't be posting here today or have in our soul's possession God's wonderful Love.

The reason why Jesus' teachings are not widely known is because there is no organizational structure or churches which dictate to its members how it wants things run. There is no tithing or fundraising and, since followers are scattered around the globe, many of us haven't even met, but only know each other through emails. So we're very grateful for the internet and the opportunities that are here for us to share the good news.

We do know of other groups of followers and it is unfortunate that we all don't think alike and there is a fundamental disagreement with their views about James Padgett's mediumship and their reliance on contemporary messages. However, because we disagree does not in any way, shape or form mean that we do not love them. With receipt of God's Divine Love, we love... and that means everyone, whether we agree with them or not... it's just a given. :) We can look to Jesus' example as the highest Celestial Angel, who has the most Divine Love. He doesn't agree with everything that is going on in this world, as he so plainly wrote in his messages, especially the fact that people worship him as God... but he loves them regardless and so do we.

So as we carry on with the labor of love from James Padgett and Dr. Stone, and above all Jesus, we hope they are happy with what we are doing here. I know I am.

May God bless all of us.

With Love,
Joan

Re:A Celestial Vision 09 Mar 2011 14:20 #4138

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Ian and Joan. Two really great posts; well actually 3 for Dave! When I was recently on a paddle trip and contemplated the saying of Jesus; seek ye first the kingdom of God, all else will be added unto you; I realized that I was thinking more of what qualifies this statement than what it produces. And so it is with a vision of our future work on earth in teaching of the Father's Divine Love. Vision comes from a sentient level of soul's progression in the acquirement of more of God's Love and is therefore a result of soul's progression. Paul writes in Corinthians about seeing though a filtered glass as our vision is myopic. A definition of myopic is: A visual defect in which distant objects appear blurred because their images are focused in front of the retina rather than on it; nearsightedness. ..

Nearsightedness is akin to egoism or focus on self rather than God. As we focus more on God and less on self and on our overinflated opinions of truth and seek God with all our heart and mind and soul we can transcend self and touch the hem of truth. It is this soul condition that sharpens our vision and a new focus emerges transcendent of philosophical gymnastics where one tries to showcase their knowledge base of the truth.

A new vision emerges for all who seek God's Divine Love with great passion and desire. As we grow together here, I pray that we share our visions here. Yesterday, I was blessed to receive a few. In the future we will see Divine Love radio stations and movies produced in the further sharing of the greatest story ever told; the availability of God's Divine Love today. But don't wait too long because some day the curtain will close.

Re:A Celestial Vision 13 Mar 2011 11:45 #4147

• Ian
  • Thank you received: 67
As I was browsing through the messages yesterday, I was led to this one, and if you find this too, maybe it is for you also. :)

Jesus writes about, the increase in the love for the Father will help Mr. Padgett both materially and spiritually.

I am here, Jesus:

I come tonight because I see that you are again praying to the Father for the inflowing; of His Love and for faith, and for a nearness to him that will make you happy. I am glad of this new aspiration, and know that the Love will come to you and that your faith will be increased, and your trust in me will be established firmly so that we can proceed with our work. So, I will soon come now and write you another of my formal messages, and I hope that thence we can go rapidly onward.

I have been with you today and know what your feelings have been, and how, in a way you have had faith, that certain things would come to pass without knowing just why - but you have not troubled yourself very much, and expected to secure them at the time needed. Well, I want to tell you that that is the kind of faith that you should have in reference too all the things that affect you both materially and spiritually.

Such faith brings results and you will not be disappointed in your present faith, for what you need will come to you this week. I am here predicting a thing with certainty as I see it; and I do not think you will be disappointed. I know what you mean, and we will help you, only exercise your willpower, and when you feel the temptation come to you very strong, utter a prayer to the Father for help, and you will receive it.

I am glad that you are in such condition of harmony with the Father tonight, and that your love for him is so strong; and with that love will come faith, that will be able to accomplish most anything that you may desire, and that the Father sees is best for you. Yes, you can ask those things with the assurance that they will be pleasing to the Father, and will not be refused you. I would like to write longer but I must stop now.

I will tell you the next time that I write about these two spirits who say they are the first parents of the human race. I have not the time now, and what I may say may be interesting to you and to the world.

So, my dear brother, I will say goodnight.

Your brother, Jesus

• Page: