Forum Login

Translate! well almost

English Afrikaans Albanian Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bulgarian Catalan Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician Georgian German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Icelandic Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Malay Maltese Norwegian Persian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swahili Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Vietnamese Welsh Yiddish

Jesus' Parables

Divine Love Quotes

Testimonies

La Verdad Español

Norsk Sannhet

Visitors Online

We have 532 guests online

FAQ

Welcome, Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Divine Love for the Soul (Book)
Re: Divine Love for the Soul - the first Book Project featuring Forum Members is now Published 2 Years, 3 Months ago  
I got my book yesterday,
What a great treasure, I will have to work on the next one.
Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of this Joan.
MichaelD
Rev. Dr. Michael DD
Forum Member..
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Divine Love for the Soul - the first Book Project featuring Forum Members is now Published 2 Years, 2 Months ago  
Thank you, Michael, and for being a part of our book. God bless you.

I wanted to share a book review from our dear Divine Love friend, Rev. Jimbeau Walsh, of Hawaii. It will be posted on the new book website and I'm sure he wouldn't mind that I've posted it here, too.

"Divine Love for the Soul is a book that you could say answers the question: What does the expression "soul food" really mean? There are answers here that you won't expect to find amongst the plethora of spiritual self-help books currently in vogue. Here is a anecdotal collection of stories by sincere seekers of every stripe telling of their unique journeys on the spiritual path that led them to find the Divine Love, the Essence of the Creator of the Universe. So you know that now and yet might wonder how does one get this Love? What is the cost? How high is the ante before they show me the cards? There are more than a handful of stories here that any true spiritual aspirant will relate to and, perhaps more importantly, the casual reader as well. This book in a word is 'priceless.'"

Rev. Jimbeau Walsh, Hawaii
Joan
Administrator
graph
Divine Love Soulmates Location: Valencia, California USA Birthday: 04/26

Re: Divine Love for the Soul - the first Book Project featuring Forum Members is now Published 2 Years, 2 Months ago  
Here's the new book website:

Divine Love For The Soul
Joan
Administrator
graph

Re: Divine Love for the Soul - the first Book Project featuring Forum Members is now Published 2 Years, 1 Month ago  
Hi Joan,
Another friend -- our next door neighbour in Vancouver -- has read your book and wants to attend our Divine Love Retreat in July! He said he was moved by the stories -- all the experiences related in the book and is wondering why he hasn't had the same experiences himself! He attends a Catholic church every Sunday. Al and I have always enjoyed his wonderful passion and compassion - he's a wonderful neighbour -- and we believe he will add significantly to the richness of our spiritual discussions at the gathering in July! Thanks Joan - your book's purpose is being fulfilled.
Love Jeanne
Jeanne
Forum Member..
graphgraph

Press Release 2 Years ago  
Here is our recent press release, which explains how the book came about:

New Book Unites 21 Writers from Around the World to Share their Stories of God’s Greatest Gift.

Following a chance post on a spiritual forum, a team of twenty-one International writers announce the launch of an inspiring and uplifting anthology, ‘Divine Love for the Soul’.

Valencia, CA – Following a unique and uncommon global collaboration, twenty-one writers from around the world are proud today to announce the launch of their new book, Divine Love for the Soul: God’s Gift of Love.

Read more here.
Joan
Administrator
graph

Re: Book Trailer Video 2 Years ago  
Here's the book trailer video posted on youtube.com.

Joan
Administrator
graph

Go to topPage: 123