Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Communications with God

Communications with God 08 Jun 2018 17:35 #8162

• Jan
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Thank you received: 49
Hi Dan,
Here is another message that I treasure and want to share with you.

For a moment think that there is nothing between you and the Father, and that as regards your longings and His love they are face to face, and no mediator intervenes or can intervene. Only the Father’s Love and you, alone. Think of this, and you will realize not only what a wonderful thing the Divine Love is, but what a wonderful thing your soul is that it can become so in nearness and in Love with the Father.
TGRABJ Vol. 2, pg 265

Your sister in our Father's Powerful Life Transforming Love!
Jan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Communications with God 10 Jun 2018 16:01 #8163

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 79

Jan wrote: Hi Dan,
Here is another message that I treasure and want to share with you.

For a moment think that there is nothing between you and the Father, and that as regards your longings and His love they are face to face, and no mediator intervenes or can intervene. Only the Father’s Love and you, alone. Think of this, and you will realize not only what a wonderful thing the Divine Love is, but what a wonderful thing your soul is that it can become so in nearness and in Love with the Father.
TGRABJ Vol. 2, pg 265

That message is so awesome Jan and this morning used as my prayer. I'm going to copy and print this as a prayer card. Wow, just had a cool idea. Print business cards with prayers for God's Love and giveaway to strangers, friends, family, co-workers, all of God's children.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Communications with God 10 Jun 2018 18:48 #8164

• Jan
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Thank you received: 49
Dan,
Yes, it's one of my favorite messages. I have a bulletin board on the wall that is in front of me at my desk at home, and it is one of several messages I keep in front of me.

That is a great idea for business cards with prayers of our Father's Love!

Here is another message I have on my bulletin board:

What an important thing to both mortal and spirit is the soul. It can be starved on earth and also in the spirit world; and on the other hand, it can be developed on earth as well as in the spirit world.

If mortals would only understand that as regard eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given care and development more than any and all other parts of man's beings. TGRABJ, Vol. 1, pg. 156.

Praying that your day is blessed abundantly with the Love of our Father that is surrounding each an all of us.
Your sister in our Father's immense Love!
Jan

If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Communications with God 11 Jun 2018 16:29 #8165

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 79
Growing my soul has been a priority ever since I learned about God's gift of His Love nearly 50 years ago. I've never been particularly ambitious in my business and have remained a sole proprietor as we carve out a simple living. Wealth and status has never supplanted my greater desire to become at-one with God. My mind begs to differ but it'll just have to take second fiddle. Meanwhile praying for God's Divine Love, chopping wood and carrying water.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Communications with God 23 Jun 2018 16:56 #8167

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 76
Love reading your posts, Dan and Jan. It warms my heart and soul to know such a Divine Loving brother and sister as you both are. When I think of our future lives in the Celestial Heavens, I know we are going to have a marvelous time! :cheer:

Love You,
Joan

Communications with God 23 Jun 2018 17:08 #8168

• Joan
  • Thank you received: 76

Jan wrote: Hi Dan,
I have been reading your posts about God directly communicating with you. Tonight while studying the messages I came across this message which is the 2nd message that Mr. Padgett received from Jesus that I wanted to share with you.
Love from Jan, your sister in our Father's Great Love!

Vol 3. pg. 71 TGRABJ

It is written in the Bible that the voice of God spoke to my disciples on the Mount of Transfiguration, and to John and those present at my baptism, but it was not the voice of God, but the voice of one of God’s Highest Angels.

No man has ever heard the voice of God, for He has no voice. He works in a silent mysterious way, through the operation of His soul upon the soul of men, just as the coming of the Holy Ghost at Pentecost. While the Bible says that there was a noise as of a mighty wind, yet that was not perceptible to the physical ears of the disciples, but in their souls they felt the presence of such a manifestation, and in order to have mankind understand that there was this wonderful manifestation, they used the imagery of the voice of a mighty wind. So man must understand that God speaks to man through His angels, or through the communication of His Soul and theirs.

Hi Jan,

This is my go-to message when people tell me that God isn't speaking to me, it's His angels. Note I didn't hear God speak to me the first 30 years of my soul development of receiving His awesome Divine Love. It took many more years of committing myself to Him and when I did hear Him, I was shocked.

So let me attest to the fact that I believe Dan is hearing from God. We know He sees and hears us and knows our thoughts. With a sufficient degree of Divine Love, we can hear His. Yay! :)

Love and hugs,
Joan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dan