Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Communications with God

Communications with God 27 May 2018 15:37 #8156

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 79
Lately, God has been coming to me and speaking to me directly, not thru His Angels. At first I doubted and wondered why, after the past 44 years of praying for His Love that he would start talking with me. I felt like a duck out of water as I began navigating this new territory with Him.

Recently He told me: "trust in Me, trust in My Love." My first reaction was that it might be Jesus speaking to me but when I asked again, the Heavenly Father revealed Himself to me. I thought maybe this was a spirit imposter however my Heavenly Father became very convincing. The source returned again for another message yesterday as God directed me to our garden at home and I sat on the bench gazing at the flowers. The next message came through, "do you understand how marvelous you are?" He told me I was more beautiful than the flowers, the trees, water and the sky. When I search the dictionary it says marvelous is exceptional, extraordinary, stunning....Wowsers, this is what we are and no doubt when we consider the source of our creation. All glory to our Heavenly Father.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens

Communications with God 31 May 2018 23:29 #8157

• Dan
Reflecting on how marvelous we are as a special creation of God, I had to ask myself if I feel marvelous? Not at first and certainly not for many years. It's really only been in the past few years that I've connected with these feelings. And it's not because of any humanistic modality that I can point to that has changed me but to the transformative effect of God's Love growing in my soul. A few days after He asked if I understood how marvelous I am, I came back to Him in dialogue and told him that I feel marvelous because of how His Love makes me feel. As a created soul I've never special and at one time loathed myself. So any change within me never really came from self effort, abstinence or self discipline. The absence of self depreciation in my thinking and in my written journals began the last few years, perhaps the result of praying for God's Divine Love all of my adult life. As a Divine Angel in training, I feel marvelous.

One Love Many Hearts

Communications with God 07 Jun 2018 05:49 #8158

• Jan
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Thank you received: 49
Hi Dan,
I have been reading your posts about God directly communicating with you. Tonight while studying the messages I came across this message which is the 2nd message that Mr. Padgett received from Jesus that I wanted to share with you.
Love from Jan, your sister in our Father's Great Love!

Vol 3. pg. 71 TGRABJ

It is written in the Bible that the voice of God spoke to my disciples on the Mount of Transfiguration, and to John and those present at my baptism, but it was not the voice of God, but the voice of one of God’s Highest Angels.

No man has ever heard the voice of God, for He has no voice. He works in a silent mysterious way, through the operation of His soul upon the soul of men, just as the coming of the Holy Ghost at Pentecost. While the Bible says that there was a noise as of a mighty wind, yet that was not perceptible to the physical ears of the disciples, but in their souls they felt the presence of such a manifestation, and in order to have mankind understand that there was this wonderful manifestation, they used the imagery of the voice of a mighty wind. So man must understand that God speaks to man through His angels, or through the communication of His Soul and theirs.

If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Communications with God 07 Jun 2018 14:03 #8159

• Dan

Jan wrote: Hi Dan,
I have been reading your posts about God directly communicating with you. Tonight while studying the messages I came across this message which is the 2nd message that Mr. Padgett received from Jesus that I wanted to share with you.
Love from Jan, your sister in our Father's Great Love!

Vol 3. pg. 71 TGRABJ

It is written in the Bible that the voice of God spoke to my disciples on the Mount of Transfiguration, and to John and those present at my baptism, but it was not the voice of God, but the voice of one of God’s Highest Angels.

No man has ever heard the voice of God, for He has no voice. He works in a silent mysterious way, through the operation of His soul upon the soul of men, just as the coming of the Holy Ghost at Pentecost. While the Bible says that there was a noise as of a mighty wind, yet that was not perceptible to the physical ears of the disciples, but in their souls they felt the presence of such a manifestation, and in order to have mankind understand that there was this wonderful manifestation, they used the imagery of the voice of a mighty wind. So man must understand that God speaks to man through His angels, or through the communication of His Soul and theirs.

Jan, I believe Jesus is speaking to audible sound as heard by the disciples at the Mount of Transfiguration. In that regard, God chooses to not communicate with us in this way, however probably could if he wanted to. After all, He is God without limitation. I've never heard God speak to my ears but to to my heart.

I believe my communications come to me as Jesus described: " man must understand that God speaks to man through the communication of His Soul and theirs."

Perhaps this is the same way that God spoke to Jesus when he was molded as the Messiah. Cool stuff huh?

Love,
Dan

One Love Many Hearts

Communications with God 07 Jun 2018 21:00 #8160

• Jan
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Thank you received: 49
Dan,

[bI believe my communications come to me as Jesus described: " man must understand that God speaks to man through the communication of His Soul and theirs."[/b]

He sure does! Wonderfully said! And he's telling us how much he loves us! He's leading if only we will be lead through the voice in our soul!

With love from your sister in our Father's Powerful, Faithful Love!
Jan

If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Communications with God 08 Jun 2018 02:04 #8161

• Dan
Jan I love this message from Jesus and also this quote: "The Father is not capable of being seen with the physical or spiritual sight, but can only be seen with the soul's eyes of perfect love". The love He has given us, now resident within our souls, has it's own language. How exciting!

One Love Many Hearts