Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fireside Chat

Fireside Chat 17 Apr 2019 16:41 #8214

• Jan
  • Forum Member..
  • Forum Member..
  • Thank you received: 49
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAN! I pray that your birthday and each and every day is showered with the blessings of HIS LOVE!

It is wonderful to hear that Debbie is in complete remission! I praise our Father so much for her healing!

I am looking forward to hearing more of your shouting to the rooftops the glory of God’s Divine Love.

Your sister in our Father's AWESOME LOVE!
Jan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

If mortals would only understand that as regards to eternity, the soul is the great thing which they possess, and should be given more care and development than any and all other parts of man's being. TGRABJ Vol 1 - page 156

Fireside Chat 18 Apr 2019 14:14 #8215

• Dan
  • Dan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 79
Thank you Jan for your kind words of love. I am so overwhelmed by the outpouring of God’s Love that I wonder how it can be so and if I have to come back down to earth? This mornings prayer session is perhaps the greatest I have ever had. I can relate to what James said that when he’d pray for God’s Love that he felt sometimes like he couldn’t take anymore. My eyes have been gushing with tears of joy as I truly feel that in this moment I am in the Celestial Heavens. There is no greater bliss. Thank you sweet Lord for the gift of your Love and salvation.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

One Love Many Hearts

A disciple of Jesus the Christ, Master of the Celestial Heavens